Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I do Hodl or Quit - page 29. (Read 244898 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 11:15:44 AM
Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?
Holding would be the best move when you are caught by a bloodbath,stucked in most of the coins you are holding?dont panic and wait for the market to recover and you will be fine,panic selling will give you a lot of losses so dont do anything stupid.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 10:47:35 AM
If you are a Holder. You just sit still. Not going anywhere. hold to reach the target as you set out. not interested in the current price
Activity: 286
Cryptics
February 03, 2018, 10:46:27 AM
Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?
If you hold your token through a bad market condition then you won't face any losses as the price most likely will recover to it's state before the crash in some time. You can cut your losses and try to enter at a better price if you quit / sell your token but you must monitor the market to know when to enter or you'll get left behind by the bull.
Activity: 70
February 03, 2018, 10:45:40 AM
I don't think at this point there's any benefit from quit! As things are still down overall i'd assume quitting would right now would mean taking a loss! The only logical thing left here is HODL!
Activity: 686
February 03, 2018, 10:42:59 AM
If you're ok with what you will lose then go "Quit Crypto" , you only lose when you sell low. This deep is not new and the only thing I could advice for now is to hold and wait to breakeven but if you can't wait go sell.
Activity: 392
February 03, 2018, 10:42:10 AM
HODL. Doing crypto is not an easy job. There are times you will get what you want but there are also time that you will not. Just keep learning and eventually you will have the right time for you.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
February 03, 2018, 10:38:17 AM
My own preference is to wait it out, until the market recovers and everything goes up again. Actually, until I'm not in my goal price, I don't give a damn about what happens to the market.  Grin

Some people prefer to sell everything and hedge to fiat money, and buy again at bottom. Not my favorite though, in my experience if often fails and you don't need it. I mostly just wait.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 03, 2018, 09:52:20 AM
When the market goes down you can sell coins only if you bought them cheaper. If not just stay calm and keep the coins. They will grow after bitcoin goes up.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 09:51:37 AM
if you don't need to cash out urgently, i suggest you hold it. because it's going to recover. But it takes time. Just hold my friend.
I have lost around 60-70%, but i am still holding.
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
February 03, 2018, 09:45:23 AM
Hello...Friends

If you quit now you realize your losses.  You are also betting on the hope that the market *never* goes back up over what you sold at.  If you truly believe Crypto is the future, then HOLD.  If you bought into it because you thought it would make you rich then HOLD until you need the money.  None of us knows where the market will be next year or even next week.  

Good luck!

Activity: 588
Merit: 11
February 03, 2018, 09:37:55 AM
It's better to go on hodling than quitting, give your coins a chance to go up and be patience while waiting for the right time. Price dips or corrections are naturally part of cryptocurrency system and if the coins you are holding are all potentials its price will surely go up in the future. Patience is the key to success and quitter never wins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 16
February 03, 2018, 09:27:05 AM
Hello...Friends

I would suggest to just hold because quitting doesn't give you any benefit and remember that quitters never win. Market now is stabilizing and bitcoin is up by 9% therefore alts will do the same, yet, the dip is already over

How can you say this for sure? After every dip, people have been saying that the prices are stabilizing, or that they have already corrected themselves, only to see the price fall further down. So just because the price is up 9% now doesn't mean that it will continue to increase. Let's wait and see a couple of days.
Activity: 336
February 03, 2018, 09:18:18 AM
Hello...Friends

Already at such prices as now I would have waited since all the coins have already fallen a lot and if you now start selling them, there is a high probability that you will not have time to buy cheaper
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
February 03, 2018, 09:08:23 AM
if you have more faith on your coins, you can still hold it and dont mind any REDS/Dropped happening in the markets. but if not. you can easy quit and dont ask for more reasons why you had to. as i can see your account is newbie and i think you dont have any experience how crypto currency works. so you are now getting panic to the loses youve experienced. let me advice you, im not an expert or what, but i have a lot of experience in bitcoin from the past, hold the coins you have, mostly bitcoin, because bitcoin is a long term investment program that can generate profits in the future, is you only see are REDS and starting getting doubt about it, you cannot earn profits by that. hold it for almost 2-3 year for more better result.

This panicking made people to stop investing and selling all the coins from the wallet they saved. Hopefully your advice make the people to think thrice before they going to sell the bitcoins.
I too holding bitcoin for long time but not like you are doing bro. Since you said holding it for more than 2 years. Your savings may be more than million dollar USD. Newbies please take him as a example and hold it for long time. You will find the bitcoin as 20k USD and more.
Activity: 275
SOKOS.io
February 03, 2018, 09:07:45 AM
Hello...Friends

I would suggest to just hold because quitting doesn't give you any benefit and remember that quitters never win. Market now is stabilizing and bitcoin is up by 9% therefore alts will do the same, yet, the dip is already over
Activity: 192
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 09:02:29 AM
If you came just to have fun and gamble then quit and fix your minus, if you are here for long term then fiat $ doesnt matter at all so hodl.
Activity: 244
Merit: 13
February 03, 2018, 08:58:16 AM
You don't need to quit on crypto market, don't mind that dropping just control your emosion and be patient because if you quit you'll loss just believe and trust your coins. It's better to hodl it than to quit.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 03, 2018, 08:48:20 AM
Hello...Friends

Hi there. I would like to suggest that you must be patient about it in holding for long terms, even though we can see that altcoins goes down don't ever quit just like that because it will surely goes up in the right time so just behave and relax while monitoring for it.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
February 03, 2018, 08:48:04 AM
Do not quit, it is the most important thing in this world of cryptocurrency. You'll need more patience, just hold your coins, sooner all will be okay, the price will rise again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
February 03, 2018, 08:42:33 AM
Hodl > You might losing more than what you have now, but it will be worth t in the future eventually. Still, weak hands won't understand this.
Quit > You lose the game. You quit with your losses and that's it. It's such a pity if you quit though, this is just a beginning for crypto market. Bright future ahead for the market, I have to say..
Pages:
Jump to: