Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I earn money in this forum? - page 10. (Read 18261 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
January 14, 2016, 10:48:56 AM
There are several ways to earn on this forum.

Some that come to mind include signature campaigns and faucets.

You could also try trading your skills for some bitcoins.

also you can lend your money then take some interest,
but.....
iam sugestion to give Loan only to trusted member and take "good collateral"

wow so many options to earn from this forum, but i got information that for signature campaigns we should have atleast jr.member rank, from faucets i am earning but that is like peanuts.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 14, 2016, 09:56:52 AM
I see older members advertising things with there signatures, I think that is the way if you are a full member or more
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 14, 2016, 09:43:25 AM

but.....

most of the collateral is a account forum and you must know the price of rank forum account here because it will be the collateral, so you do not loss when they scam.

Yep most of collateral are accept a high rank account forum like full.member -  hero member. but the price of the account not same as you sell your account. loan an account is more cheaper,
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
January 14, 2016, 09:35:51 AM

but.....

most of the collateral is a account forum and you must know the price of rank forum account here because it will be the collateral, so you do not loss when they scam.
Activity: 420
January 14, 2016, 08:11:25 AM
Go service section HV a look, you will some easy tasks
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
January 14, 2016, 12:49:58 AM

but.....
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 13, 2016, 09:54:15 PM

Activity: 33
January 13, 2016, 09:31:16 PM
rank up your account and participate in best paying signature campaigns in this way you would make small amounts of bitcoins on this forum

Yes rank up your accounts it's good for signature campaign. but it's need a long time for that if you are still new. how about buy account or join auction account. i think it's good idea.

Buyung an account will be a good idea but I don't think a complete newbie on bitcoin can discuss constructively in this forum and that can be a problem that may lead to spamming and eventually ban Cheesy That will be a loss if it will happen. Good idea for those who already have knowledge on bitcoin but not to total newbs.

Buying accounts can be very profitable for someone that has already higher rank here.

Yes i agree with you, especially for earning in signature campaign. but i think it's forbidden to have alt account in 1 signature campaign. cmiiw.

It will depend on the signature campaign manager if he/she will not allow 2 or more accounts on the same signature campaign. But most campaign managers doesn't tolerate it and will ban someone on the campaign if caught with an alt under the same campaign. Some managers don't have a rule like that but its still not recommended.

But if you own two accounts, you can join two separate sig campaigns? I don't see any particular reason why would you insist on joining the same sig camp. with two accounts...
This is actually an interesting question about personal ethics and how much advertising should trump the distribution of jobs for multiple people.

Ethically, it is not "right" to take up another space in a signature campaign, as you make more for yourself and make it harder for other users to get their accounts used and to make money from it. This can also prevent the spread of Bitcoin as some users might get turned off as they cannot access Bitcoin easily and end up not having anything to actually use, causing them to leave the economy.

Alternatively, the company will be getting advertising and exposure regardless of who is behind the accounts, and thus it might not really matter to them as long as they are getting people coming to their site. Plus, if a use with quality posting joins the campaign, and then uses more accounts, it can result in more users having to mentally "chew" the post, which gives the site more exposure as their advertisement is visible longer.

So hypothetically you can join two, or one, or ten, it all depends on how much you care about competing advertisements. Signature managers will not "like" having you own and use two rival accounts, but at the same time, there wouldn't really be a way for them to easily tell and thus there is very little risk involved.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
January 13, 2016, 08:58:05 PM
rank up your account and participate in best paying signature campaigns in this way you would make small amounts of bitcoins on this forum

Yes rank up your accounts it's good for signature campaign. but it's need a long time for that if you are still new. how about buy account or join auction account. i think it's good idea.

Buyung an account will be a good idea but I don't think a complete newbie on bitcoin can discuss constructively in this forum and that can be a problem that may lead to spamming and eventually ban Cheesy That will be a loss if it will happen. Good idea for those who already have knowledge on bitcoin but not to total newbs.

Buying accounts can be very profitable for someone that has already higher rank here.

Yes i agree with you, especially for earning in signature campaign. but i think it's forbidden to have alt account in 1 signature campaign. cmiiw.

It will depend on the signature campaign manager if he/she will not allow 2 or more accounts on the same signature campaign. But most campaign managers doesn't tolerate it and will ban someone on the campaign if caught with an alt under the same campaign. Some managers don't have a rule like that but its still not recommended.

But if you own two accounts, you can join two separate sig campaigns? I don't see any particular reason why would you insist on joining the same sig camp. with two accounts...
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
January 12, 2016, 05:15:05 PM
They are many ways to earn bitcoin on this forum you can go to services section.
You can earn in signature campaign per post and also doing some simple task in services section..
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
January 12, 2016, 05:03:40 PM

Activity: 1
January 12, 2016, 01:55:52 PM
Hi,

Try To Google adsense.. I am using this Ad getting more money in my website.. you try it..

Offers Online Shopping
January 12, 2016, 10:34:35 AM
many ways to get free money in this forum, you can go to the thread of games and rounds https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=71.0
or buy a minimum account Sr.member then joined the signature campaign.

There's no need to buy an account, enter as a jr. member and as you're earning with sig campaign, you will also get ranks, slowly but earning in the process.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
January 12, 2016, 09:59:49 AM
many ways to get free money in this forum, you can go to the thread of games and rounds https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=71.0
or buy a minimum account Sr.member then joined the signature campaign.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
January 12, 2016, 09:12:35 AM
By signature campaign.
You can earn a money in an easy way.
Activity: 672
January 11, 2016, 07:17:24 AM
You can earn btc in this forum by posting constructive posts after joining signature campaign with good rank, but try to don't spam to still safe
Activity: 742
January 10, 2016, 09:13:02 PM
Get your rank up and enter a signature campaign to post constructive posts daily and get paid daily, weekly, or monthly, depending with the campaign's rules of the payment. But try to don't spam threads because this way you risk being kicked out the campaign
January 10, 2016, 05:59:06 PM

you mean like in t he same sig campaign or at all?
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
January 10, 2016, 12:47:58 PM
Just joining the signature campaign and keep posting your better marketing.As soon as possible you earn some bitcoin.Thank you.
Activity: 406
January 10, 2016, 10:57:27 AM

Pages:
Jump to: