Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I earn money in this forum? - page 5. (Read 18261 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 535
June 11, 2016, 09:02:40 PM
search for Joystream.

But joy stream pays really badly dont they ?  Huh
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
June 11, 2016, 02:43:48 AM
I see a lot of members here earn thru signature campaign, selling products and the last is services,

But, I think the signature campaign is too great if you have a higher account here.
Yes some menbers here can earn BTC or other if they have a higher account,but everyone used to be  a newbie before .So just keep moving,don't give up.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
June 10, 2016, 12:02:05 PM
for newbies the bitcoin faucets is very good way to earn some bitcoins for free
Faucets will only waste your time, you cant even make 100k in week in faucets. Its better to join on sig campaigns ,doing task on service section ,and wait for some giveaways.
You are false saying that we can't earn 100k satoshi in week from faucets. It possible to earn this amount in one day. Only need to choose right faucets and also get few referrals. But yes, faucet payments these days are very low...

What you are telling is for only those who have good referrals, if not it is really waste of time using faucets, if you are newbies then you can first start to explore this forum and start to post on topic and getting knowledge so that when you rank goes up you can join signature campaign and earn from that apart from that whatall of them said is like using skill full jobs against bitcoin payment and buying and selling goods for bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
June 10, 2016, 09:49:18 AM
Faucets will only waste your time, you cant even make 100k in week in faucets. Its better to join on sig campaigns ,doing task on service section ,and wait for some giveaways.
You are false saying that we can't earn 100k satoshi in week from faucets. It possible to earn this amount in one day. Only need to choose right faucets and also get few referrals. But yes, faucet payments these days are very low...
brand new
Activity: 0
June 09, 2016, 11:03:51 AM
The services section has many websites which can pay yu anywhere from 0.01 BTC - 0.2 BTC for tasks like programming, website/software testing and micro paying tasks like paid to click websites that are also good to earn as they offers pay $1-$10 each.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 10, 2016, 01:06:42 AM
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 09, 2016, 10:35:02 PM
You can earn on sig campaigns if your rank is atleast member rank to join to a sig campaig and earn daily.You wil get fix rate per post depending on rank.You must wear the signature of a particular campaign to get paid on every post you will make.Joining sig campaigns is awsome because you can earn while posting
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
June 07, 2016, 10:18:59 PM
Hi everyone. I'm a newbie here. I was just curious how my friend gets income in this forum. I wanted to ask how can I earn money here? thank you Smiley

first of all, you need upgrade your account atleast to full member, and you can start join signature campaign from this forum, or you can join giveaway when some sites held it.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
June 07, 2016, 06:54:03 PM

This is honestly a myth in my eyes.  Faucets are good for one thing that is getting dust for free to play with.  It is just that dust and super small payments. But if you want cent's to play with for free yes it is fine for that.

But as a newbie if you spent a entire day doing faucets even at 24 hours your value in USD would be cents.  So very very small amount for all the time spent.  It never works out on time spent getting a worthwhile amount.  I suggest many other things instead of faucets.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
June 07, 2016, 04:00:37 PM
I see a lot of members here earn thru signature campaign, selling products and the last is services,

But, I think the signature campaign is too great if you have a higher account here.
brand new
June 07, 2016, 02:43:52 PM
xht
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
June 07, 2016, 03:52:26 PM
Yes that is the way for newbies earn bitcoin but you can earn by join with signature campaign after you rank get higher.
brand new
June 07, 2016, 02:40:59 PM
you can earn money/bitcoin here in this forum by joining signature campaign in service section.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
June 07, 2016, 02:34:06 AM
The best and easiest way is to follow the signature campaign. You can get bitcoin more than when you play a faucet. signature campaign is more promising in terms of the number of bitcoin obtained.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
June 07, 2016, 02:20:34 AM
bitcointalk level up you then follow your last signature on pay
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 07, 2016, 12:16:43 AM
its better by seeking some good qualitifications and earn over this as free lancer i think.
Anyways if you cant offer quit good skills, you could do the signature Campaign stuff and be actice in the Micro Earnings Section.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
June 07, 2016, 12:14:24 AM
You can earn a lot of bitcoin in this forum by joining different signature campaigns (depends in your rank).
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
June 05, 2016, 11:04:08 PM
you can easily get for free bitcoin in this forum. you just sign the signature campaign. notice how the applicable requirements. adjust the level of your account. and remember every term and you must obey the rules until the signature is complete.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 05, 2016, 10:27:24 PM
Other than joining a signature campaign like many others have said, you could become a lender of bitcoin. You can lend to others on the forum that need to borrow for a fee. Only lend to those that have a high trust score.
As you said you must choose person to lend . And ask him to give collateral if need it.
To recover your lost if you got scammed.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
June 05, 2016, 10:24:35 PM
Yes bro ofcourse you can earn money or bitcoin here.First is joining signature campaigns you can be able to approximately 0.05-0.2 weekly or monthly depending on your perspective rank.Higher rank higher earnings.Second is you can earn via selling accounts here because accounts here with good post quality and good rank have higher price for auctions.Last is being an escrow here on each transactions
Pages:
Jump to: