Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I earn money in this forum? - page 6. (Read 18261 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
June 01, 2016, 03:26:25 AM
The best way is to start earning from signature campaign, as that is the most descent way to collect btc, and if you have technical skills then you can offer services and start earning more.

Yes, starting the signature campaign, in start we can earn in low bitcoins but later on i mean after 3 to 4 months later we can earn a good earning from it. Every field need rules, so all campaign have also rules so follow it and d'not scam, and later on you can know how you can earn a good figure of bitcoins, than of course you can earn a good amount.
We all are here and we are all started the bitcoin career from here, and now we know how we can earn from it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 31, 2016, 10:43:10 PM
Other than joining a signature campaign like many others have said, you could become a lender of bitcoin. You can lend to others on the forum that need to borrow for a fee. Only lend to those that have a high trust score.
Activity: 756
May 31, 2016, 06:37:28 PM
Hi everyone. I'm a newbie here. I was just curious how my friend gets income in this forum. I wanted to ask how can I earn money here? thank you Smiley
you can try and sell goods/services on this forum too. just find something you do well that other people would pay for and just market that. if you decide to sell goods/items here, make sure you gain some trust or some people might be eager to give u negative trust.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
May 31, 2016, 06:15:37 PM
If you want to get all new age with things.  The Law of Compensation is the Universal Law which ... When you give freely from the heart, you receive a ten-fold return from the universe. I'm paraphrasing here, but if you put out in the world real value, and someone else benefits from it. This value will be returned to you a few times fold in some way. So if you can help others by using a forum, and solving a problem, even for free it will be returned to you in some way.  Is this true ??  I don't know, maybe? Experiment, and see? What do have to lose?
legendary
Activity: 1456
May 31, 2016, 06:00:21 PM
Yyou can earn from signature campaigns.my rrecomandation is that you should buy two or more accounts with member rank or above and get paid

That is the right way to start earning bitcoin and many campaigns are also paying on daily basis so you can save good number of coins in future.
But to have to accounts could be difficult, because it requires more time to spend on forum. People who are studying or having full time job doesn't have a lot of time to spend on forum. For example, for me it's hard to find time to post while I have only one account. Offcourse, for people who are spending whole day in front of computer, having two or more accounts could be great way to earn some btc, but they should be careful to not start spamming.

I'm not sure I agree I think you will find many that carry a full time job and still use the forum.   I hang around mainly in mining forum but it's pretty common for it to be a hobby and people work a real job to pay the bills.  But still are able to post a good amount of constructive posts.

I think signature's work great if you do your standard posting with it on.  I suggest waiting till full member also how you mention people with multiple accounts posting for signature.... that's kinda a different category most that do that are going to get banned for spam.  There are just so many good posts you can do in a day.  It honestly is not something you can do as a job on posting, I see it as side extra income.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
May 31, 2016, 04:38:51 PM
Yyou can earn from signature campaigns.my rrecomandation is that you should buy two or more accounts with member rank or above and get paid

That is the right way to start earning bitcoin and many campaigns are also paying on daily basis so you can save good number of coins in future.
But to have to accounts could be difficult, because it requires more time to spend on forum. People who are studying or having full time job doesn't have a lot of time to spend on forum. For example, for me it's hard to find time to post while I have only one account. Offcourse, for people who are spending whole day in front of computer, having two or more accounts could be great way to earn some btc, but they should be careful to not start spamming.
Activity: 812
May 31, 2016, 04:04:20 PM

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
May 31, 2016, 03:02:19 PM
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
May 31, 2016, 03:17:48 AM
The best way is to start earning from signature campaign, as that is the most descent way to collect btc, and if you have technical skills then you can offer services and start earning more.

the best way is offering skills which will let you earn a lot more than signature campaigns which require no skills and pay less.
but there is also a good place on the forum called lending which anybody can give loans if they want and earn a good profit from this.

there are lots of loan defaulted in lending section, and you can easily lost your money there.. offering skills and service can earn you way better then signature campaign. but signature campaigns are free and very easy to earn btc. so signature campaigns are considered as the best way to earn some buck in bitcointalk.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
May 31, 2016, 12:17:37 AM

the best way is offering skills which will let you earn a lot more than signature campaigns which require no skills and pay less.
but there is also a good place on the forum called lending which anybody can give loans if they want and earn a good profit from this.
legendary
Activity: 840
May 30, 2016, 08:03:53 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
May 28, 2016, 07:17:14 PM
and starts earning with signature campaigns:)

Sorry, what amount in $ is possible to make with this in 12 Monts?

It largely depends on how much you're going to be active in the forum.
Best to look here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=197.0 find posts with 'Signature Campaign' in the title and see which one suits you.
Then, it's easy to calculate how much I can earn.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
May 28, 2016, 05:02:11 PM
you earn pennies on a signature campaign as a newbie though, if he had programming/design skills,or something along those lines, he could sell his services on the forum for some coin as well.
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
Have a mining rig
May 28, 2016, 05:01:30 PM
sig campaign or exchange btc or doing your service(if you have any skills)
xht
Activity: 462
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
May 28, 2016, 04:54:46 PM
Many ways to earn money at here, you search giveaway is easy and fastest way to get money, you can find a lot thread faucet site, join signature campaign.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
May 28, 2016, 11:46:13 AM
Hi everyone. I'm a newbie here. I was just curious how my friend gets income in this forum. I wanted to ask how can I earn money here? thank you Smiley
you asking in this forum, how do your friends earn in this forum? why you do not ask questions directly to your friends? maybe it will be easier for you to get an explanation from your friends. Maybe your friends earn in this forum to join the signature campaign, because it was the best way in this forum.
Activity: 406
May 28, 2016, 09:42:03 AM
and starts earning with signature campaigns:)

Sorry, what amount in $ is possible to make with this in 12 Monts?
Activity: 616
May 28, 2016, 09:26:50 AM

Just grow your rank to jr member or higher and starts earning with signature campaigns:)
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
May 28, 2016, 03:15:12 AM
basically why do not you ask to your friend? because it will be more easily understood by you.
but I'm sure your friends get in the way of this forum signature campaign, because it was the easiest and best in this forum
Activity: 714
May 27, 2016, 06:42:47 PM

Many ways to earn money in this forum, sell goods, selling services if you have the skill, faucet browse the site, or signature campaign. because you still see the rank newbie, so I do not advise to follow the signature campaign. thank you

He can start collecting information related to bitcoin and then join signature campaign as I think that is the best way to start earning bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: