Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I earn money in this forum? - page 7. (Read 18261 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 27, 2016, 03:22:09 PM
o I do not advise to follow the signature campaign. thank you

He can start the adult online shows for Bitcoins.
Activity: 322
May 27, 2016, 01:11:05 PM
Hi everyone. I'm a newbie here. I was just curious how my friend gets income in this forum. I wanted to ask how can I earn money here? thank you Smiley

Many ways to earn money in this forum, sell goods, selling services if you have the skill, faucet browse the site, or signature campaign. because you still see the rank newbie, so I do not advise to follow the signature campaign. thank you
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
April 17, 2016, 01:07:45 PM
two things that isn't mentions as much as they should, and they are great ways of earning bitcoin are these two:
- selling stuff on the forum: which is a very good place to make money and run a small to big business.
- and also lending money: there are a lot of users doing it here and making good profit on this forum.

Lending is good but it also involves risk as you might loose if you lend to a wrong person, so it is highly recommended that recheck the identity can credit score of a person to whom you are lending.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
April 17, 2016, 12:26:03 PM
two things that isn't mentions as much as they should, and they are great ways of earning bitcoin are these two:
- selling stuff on the forum: which is a very good place to make money and run a small to big business.
- and also lending money: there are a lot of users doing it here and making good profit on this forum.
Activity: 924
April 17, 2016, 11:16:09 AM
Hi everyone. I'm a newbie here. I was just curious how my friend gets income in this forum. I wanted to ask how can I earn money here? thank you Smiley

for newbie you can join bitin.io signature campaign at here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/exchange-quick-751056
or 777 signature campaign https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/777coin-signature-campaign-earn-up-to-0007post-newb-hero-welcome-840124

There are few options for Newbie to earn. The Best way is to learn by reading the forums and start earning when reaching
Jr. Member.

Even with those few options newbies can earn only very small earning. The better hope to get a high earning for the newbies is doing trade with bitcoin.

You cannot expect from a newbie that he will directly start with trading, he doesn't know what bitcoin actually is so if he goes for trading in primary stage then he will surely loose everything.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
April 17, 2016, 11:10:05 AM

for newbie you can join bitin.io signature campaign at here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/exchange-quick-751056
or 777 signature campaign https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/777coin-signature-campaign-earn-up-to-0007post-newb-hero-welcome-840124

There are few options for Newbie to earn. The Best way is to learn by reading the forums and start earning when reaching
Jr. Member.

Even with those few options newbies can earn only very small earning. The better hope to get a high earning for the newbies is doing trade with bitcoin.

beginners will not immediately understand the trade. moreover the trade is very risky, at least you must to have knowledge.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
April 17, 2016, 09:11:45 AM

Jr. Member.

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
April 16, 2016, 12:32:48 AM

Jr. Member.
Activity: 812
April 15, 2016, 07:08:57 PM
you can wait grow up your account rank or you can buy minumum full member rank bitcointalk account and join one of the signature campaign.

yeah probably the OP had already owned a high ranking account now...  Smiley and might be in a signature campaign...other than what I mention, he could also sell his skills here and be paid in bitcoin.  Smiley

I suggest you grow your own account.  If you buy an account there is a decent chance it was farmed and posts are utter crap, we all have seen them ones with like what was your last drink, what was last music you listened to... just a ton of offtopic.  These will not get you into any decent sig campaign.

If you raise it you not only learn knowlege along the way.  You have a account with better post history (in my opinion).  And someone is not going to possibly get it back.  On a acccount you buy it could be a account seller claims as stolen with being able to sign with old bitcoin address,  they can get it back.

I am very much against bought accounts.  Think twice before buying one.

Yeah, along the way while we are learning from others, we are also been corrected...actually what I hate about bought accounts are notorious spammers and sometimes post are bunch from off topic and sometimes do a lot of shitposts...  Smiley

Yes the same shitpost that you are doing at a moment and getting paid for that right? Do you really feel that you are making a quality posts?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
April 15, 2016, 07:04:08 PM
you can earn by creating ANN in you native language, using fireworks to create design like logo and signatures for the coins, you can earn buying BTC in BTC-e and selling on local bitcoins , this is going good for me now, you also can start to create 10 acounts post 200 posts per day and earn 0.1 BTC
legendary
Activity: 1456
February 02, 2016, 04:58:26 AM
you can wait grow up your account rank or you can buy minumum full member rank bitcointalk account and join one of the signature campaign.

yeah probably the OP had already owned a high ranking account now...  Smiley and might be in a signature campaign...other than what I mention, he could also sell his skills here and be paid in bitcoin.  Smiley

I suggest you grow your own account.  If you buy an account there is a decent chance it was farmed and posts are utter crap, we all have seen them ones with like what was your last drink, what was last music you listened to... just a ton of offtopic.  These will not get you into any decent sig campaign.

If you raise it you not only learn knowlege along the way.  You have a account with better post history (in my opinion).  And someone is not going to possibly get it back.  On a acccount you buy it could be a account seller claims as stolen with being able to sign with old bitcoin address,  they can get it back.

I am very much against bought accounts.  Think twice before buying one.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
February 02, 2016, 03:18:56 AM

yeah probably the OP had already owned a high ranking account now...  Smiley and might be in a signature campaign...other than what I mention, he could also sell his skills here and be paid in bitcoin.  Smiley
Activity: 420
February 01, 2016, 09:29:30 PM
Many people already told you about signature campaign. i advice you to also join giveaway on games and round section. especially now, primedice has many giveaways that you can join.
Activity: 126
February 01, 2016, 07:01:43 PM
By signature campaign
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
February 01, 2016, 05:56:51 PM
Activity: 434
January 29, 2016, 03:17:41 AM
I think OP is not interested anymore in anything that we suggest...  Cheesy he is still a newbie until now and I think he is into something new now.  Smiley

Nah, but still it's help other newbies in this forum who looking into this. Maybe OP only need the infomation about how to earn money on this forum. this is only his alt account  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
January 28, 2016, 03:27:48 PM
You can either go for signature campaigns as many might have told you, or try to sell something or auction it at marketplace and make BTC, or you can sell your services too and get paid in BTC, else check Games and Rounds section, you won't get much, but something is better than nothing... Wink
Activity: 798
January 28, 2016, 02:13:06 PM
If you have something to sell, you might try the Marketplace category here. Some people here make a pretty good amount of money from freelancing.
Activity: 143
January 28, 2016, 01:44:56 PM
I think OP is not interested in earning money by signature campaign , as such his account is now Jr. member potential but he is very rarely posting , then how can he earn if he is not regular on this forum.

His rank will be upgraded if he regular participate in posting on forum, and signature campaign is the safest way to earn bitcoins, as there is no risk involved in it unlike trading and gambling.
Its true dear if you want to earn money in safest way then its better to join in the signature campaign and do the regular posting to earn bitcoins weekly or daily too.
legendary
Activity: 980
January 28, 2016, 10:41:20 AM
I think OP is not interested in earning money by signature campaign , as such his account is now Jr. member potential but he is very rarely posting , then how can he earn if he is not regular on this forum.

His rank will be upgraded if he regular participate in posting on forum, and signature campaign is the safest way to earn bitcoins, as there is no risk involved in it unlike trading and gambling.
unfortunately seems OP didn't do that because since he create this thread so many good advice for him but he was never enrolling signature campaign in this forum
Pages:
Jump to: