Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I earn money in this forum? - page 4. (Read 18261 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
June 16, 2016, 12:45:13 PM
you should buy an account or have an account and rank it up then join on a sig campaign.

I do not agree with this. when a newbie trying to buy high rank account and join the signature campaign. but the poor quality posts and eventually account got banned. better try from the beginning.

And a LOT of the accounts are obvious that they were farmed/sold.   Sadly account farmers have a ton of low quality post in most cases things like offtopic threads what was your last drink, what was last music you listened to, etc.  Basically to raise activity level of account and it becomes obvious it was sold.

And other way is some long period of time without post's and come back posting with a different style.  So again becomes obvious.  So I would not count on buying if you want in a "good" signature campaign.   You really need to start one and have high quality posts from beginning.

I know some will always want to try to fasttrack it by buying.  But I think a lot of them end up banned for insignificant posts or some negged for being part of buying/selling of accounts.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
June 16, 2016, 12:30:21 PM
you should buy an account or have an account and rank it up then join on a sig campaign.

I do not agree with this. when a newbie trying to buy high rank account and join the signature campaign. but the poor quality posts and eventually account got banned. better try from the beginning.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
“Everyone Is A Bank”
June 16, 2016, 12:16:05 PM
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
June 16, 2016, 12:01:50 PM
Hi everyone. I'm a newbie here. I was just curious how my friend gets income in this forum. I wanted to ask how can I earn money here? thank you Smiley

if you have at least jr. member rank you are already able to earn btc in this forum with the help signature campaigns . you hust have to join and participate to a signature campaign and you will be able to earn . you can check more info on services . or on the campaign threads .
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
June 16, 2016, 11:41:15 AM
Posting and joing on a sig campaign .. you will earn by posting .
Activity: 126
June 16, 2016, 11:08:47 AM
Where you can choose the signatures on this site?thanks in advance.
Go to marketplace and choose services ,you will find all the signature campaigns there.
Some signature campaigns do not accept your current rank righ now.,
Activity: 415
Merit: 101
June 16, 2016, 10:45:22 AM
Where you can choose the signatures on this site?thanks in advance.
Activity: 190
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 16, 2016, 10:30:22 AM
Hi everyone. I'm a newbie here. I was just curious how my friend gets income in this forum. I wanted to ask how can I earn money here? thank you Smiley
I love how people ask the question then months later you are looking at their account and they have 13 posts and have had no activity.  Those are the kind of people that are always looking for something for free, in my opinion.  Remember opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
June 16, 2016, 10:27:40 AM
Rank up your account, join in a sig campaign then post on a forrum to get paid. thats it
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
June 16, 2016, 02:11:49 AM
Join an signature campaign Smiley You just need only to post in many thread and wait to rank up your account so thst you can join in high paying signature campaign. But you need to post ,3-4 line senteces so that your quality post is excellent. Many campaign want to join your account in their signature if yor post quality is excellent, good .
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
June 15, 2016, 05:40:44 AM
You can earn money in 3 ways (because that's i know so far). First, You can earn money in this forum by joining some signature campaign and it depends on your rank, remember higher rank higher payment to get. Second, offering your skills. You can offer your skills to other users to get more bitcoins. Third, selling digital goods, digital goods is like online account on other sites and other stuff that we may considered as digital.

Well, I doubt that a signature campaign would be a very good idea for a newbie that had just got started with bitcoin that has a new account and no experience with bitcoin whatsoever.

However, I think selling stuff is the best for a newbie. Because most people have possessions that they would like to sell.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
June 15, 2016, 03:53:05 AM
You can earn money in 3 ways (because that's i know so far). First, You can earn money in this forum by joining some signature campaign and it depends on your rank, remember higher rank higher payment to get. Second, offering your skills. You can offer your skills to other users to get more bitcoins. Third, selling digital goods, digital goods is like online account on other sites and other stuff that we may considered as digital.
Activity: 588
June 14, 2016, 01:06:02 PM

Signature campaign is the best way, stay here only need some time than after 5 month ago, your earning will be very good, and later on you have knowledge and information about the bitcoins and also know the different ways like investment and trading, where you can get easily good earning, so stay here and wait for a good time, than of course one day you will be say it is a good plate form of earning.     
Activity: 574
June 14, 2016, 03:31:52 AM
for newbies the bitcoin faucets is very good way to earn some bitcoins for free

Well, yes. If you really like faucets and is just a newbie then definitely go for faucet. You can learn a lot about the bitcoin network, and as a newbie I think that is really important.

However as you become more experienced, you'll realise that faucets are not worthwhile at all.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 14, 2016, 02:15:07 AM
Just be active in this forum to earn some post quality and to rank up (if you don't have member account yet) and join signature campaign one of the popular way in this forum to earn bitcoin at least 0.0026.
Activity: 924
June 13, 2016, 05:43:52 AM
you can easily earn your bitcoins by participating in signature campaigns for posting on this forum

also you can offer your own services for bitcoins such as programming or something like that

Signature campaign is the best and safest way to earn bitcoin on weekly basis, and now there are many of them who pays on daily basis too, try to collect as much as you can.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 13, 2016, 05:41:45 AM
you can easily earn your bitcoins by participating in signature campaigns for posting on this forum

also you can offer your own services for bitcoins such as programming or something like that
Activity: 868
June 13, 2016, 05:37:37 AM
You can earn on sig campaigns if your rank is atleast member rank to join to a sig campaig and earn daily.You wil get fix rate per post depending on rank.You must wear the signature of a particular campaign to get paid on every post you will make.Joining sig campaigns is awsome because you can earn while posting

Member rank is not mandatory to join signature campaign, Newbie can also join signature campaigns like 777 coin signature campaign https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/777coin-signature-campaign-earn-up-to-0007post-newb-hero-welcome-840124    but the thing is the rates are very low for newbie it is almost    0.000045 BTC per post...

Something is better then nothing, newbies are really lucky that they are getting opportunity to participate in campaign and start earning, as scenario was not the same last year.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
Campaign Management & Translation Service
June 13, 2016, 01:00:02 AM
You can earn on sig campaigns if your rank is atleast member rank to join to a sig campaig and earn daily.You wil get fix rate per post depending on rank.You must wear the signature of a particular campaign to get paid on every post you will make.Joining sig campaigns is awsome because you can earn while posting

Member rank is not mandatory to join signature campaign, Newbie can also join signature campaigns like 777 coin signature campaign https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/777coin-signature-campaign-earn-up-to-0007post-newb-hero-welcome-840124    but the thing is the rates are very low for newbie it is almost    0.000045 BTC per post...
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
June 12, 2016, 12:40:20 AM
I see a lot of members here earn thru signature campaign, selling products and the last is services,

But, I think the signature campaign is too great if you have a higher account here.
Yes some menbers here can earn BTC or other if they have a higher account,but everyone used to be  a newbie before .So just keep moving,don't give up.

yeah but signature campaign is not the only way of earning bitcoin and it surely isn't the only way of earning bitcoin on the forum. there are many other ways that you don't need a high rank account to earn.

for example two good ways of earning is selling products and lending bitcoin and you can do both with a newbie account + using and escrow.
Pages:
Jump to: