Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I protect my self from being hack of bitcoin - page 5. (Read 4394 times)

PIR
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
Keep yourself aware, updated and protect by keeping your wallet store in secured places that only you knows...be wise as you transact and encash so that you don't regret anything.
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
Just yesterday I come across one youtuber where he says
he just wake up and saw his 50 btc was vanish from his exodus wallet  and also before that another 20 btc was vanish
he says he dont even know how this happen.

pls how can I escape this.

how can he lost his btc 2 times a row ? he should move his coins from that wallet!
never type your wallet key or seed phase to other sites. your main wallet must be protected.
if you want to make transaction, move it to other wallet first so your main wallet with a big balance will safe.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
It is important to choose a stock exchange, which is not only easy to use, but also authoritative and safe. Try to follow the news. If the industry leaders leave the project, this can be a warning signal. Repeated technical problems and strange policies are additional problems.
Activity: 279
To reduce the risks, it is better not to store Bitcoins on online purses that are easily hacked. Many users are guided by beneficial offers of young businesses that offer storage options with small commission payments and additional benefits.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
he just wake up and saw his 50 btc was vanish from his exodus wallet  and also before that another 20 btc was vanish

My advice for this is to cash out as early as possible so that you will have no regrets. Come on guys, even 10 bitcoin is worth cashing out and you do not have to hold that long just to gain the maximum amount of profit allowable. But, if you are an investor then I suggest you seek advice from professionals so that your wallet will be tightly secured.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
To protect your account from hacker just simply, don't trust anybody. I think Indeed, a hardware wallet would be the safest. Maybe you need to be secure in your wallet key or don't give your private key to others to avoid hacking.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
you just have to be careful with links sent to your mail and be extremely careful with your details.  everything in the world now online is prone to hack so we have to be extremely careful at all times.
Activity: 290
When making transactions with crypto currency, use only a computer with an updated antivirus and a firewall. Every time, check to see if the security system of your computer is updated. In order to hack a computer, only one vulnerability is enough.
Activity: 392
By saving you personal login details and private key offline where it can't be accessed by untrusted person....
Activity: 224
Cold storage and hardware wallet is supposed to be the standard for most wallets nowadays. We shouldn't fully be deoendent on line wallets due to the risk of being robbed online.
Activity: 186
You should not let anyone know your password bitcoin. You have to be careful with fake websites. You should store your bitcoin in the Myetherwallet.
Activity: 490

To protect your bitcoin from cyber theft and hackers, you should avoid storing on the exchange wallet. otherwise, you should provide 2FA security on your wallet account
Our bitcoin is our entire saving so a bit of carelessness can make us lose, at this present time no need to use exchange wallets, there are alto of hackers ad scammers so if there are a lot of such sites that when you open then you bitcoin can be hack, so be careful from those who are sharing information about bitcoins as a link and send you without any reason, other thing is try to use blockchain only as a wallet and don’t share your private key with anyone.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Getting your Bitcoin wallet hacked is one of the biggest nightmare of the people who has their Bitcoin wallet. In order to protect your Bitcoin wallet, never give or trust to anyone your password. Also be aware on what website you are getting into, sometimes there would be websites that looked like the website for your wallet. In order to avoid these, I suggest that you can get a Hardware wallet in order to sure your security.
Activity: 70
When you are transacting bitcoins avoid logging on using public wifi or logging on to other devices other than the one you own. Always use your personal device so its not easy for your account to be hacked. And beware and be mindful on links you are clicking, see if the websites you are dealing with seems suspicious.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138

To protect your bitcoin from cyber theft and hackers, you should avoid storing on the exchange wallet. otherwise, you should provide 2FA security on your wallet account
Activity: 106
You are only one who can protec your acc .. Just dont give the privet key to unknow people ... And just watch the youtube for some imformation...
Activity: 39
You can protect yourself from hackers by using an Offline Trusted wallet, and keep all your passwords and keys safe, don't enter to the untrusted Websites or click on any link you find, Don't trust anyone and be careful.
Activity: 616
how to get away from the hacker is checking your site twice, and don't leave your account in the computer, unless you access your own computer and just you can access it, checking the website URL is very important because right now we can see that there are so many phishing websites in this world. you need to make sure it's not a phishing website
Activity: 59
Choose the storage for your BTC carefully. Don't let other people make this choice for you. Just today 30 mln Tether Usdt tokens have been stolen by hackers. By this I mean maybe it's a better idea to store your cryptocurrency on your PC or a flash card. At least your safety will depend just on you.
Activity: 13
The transaction of BTC are online.So, it can be hack.So,don't share your key/password with any one.And must have to save your computer from others. Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: