Pages:
Author

Topic: how can the beggars access Bitcoin? - page 20. (Read 2042 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 07:00:58 AM
most have smartphones to receive coins. though ... true they will suffer even more from btc
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 06:57:56 AM
If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?

That is plausible but highly unlikely to happen. I highly doubt that all cryptocurrency will ever replace fiat money since it is decentralized and free from control. Using paper wallets and QR codes to purchase is the closest it can get. However, basic knowledge in computer and internet are required for one to be part of the bitcoin community. Hence, the crypto system would not be beneficial to all beggars, only to a few.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 04:45:38 AM
If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?
Bitcoin now can be access by a gadget mostly mobile phones with internet. Beggars will be gone when we are already on a paperless society. When that time comes, beggars would be begging for food and not begging for money anymore.
Activity: 182
Merit: 147
January 26, 2018, 04:37:10 AM
Well, the beggars can go to public libraries with internet access and start begging online to earn some pennies...  Cheesy

I don't believe all paper money will be changed to Crypto-Currency, people don't live in a virtual world, in a material world we need material stuf and paper money is part of it. Surely it can decrease a lot in amount, but not disappear completely. Step by step paper money loses its influence and the internet/informatic reaches in more and more places, it's a gradual transformation.

I agree with mrcash02. We have to remember that for Bitcoin to be formally established, its accessibility should cover each and everyone of us, may it be the lowerclass or the upperclass. I believe this is one of the challenges in Bitcoin adaptation because each and every aspect would be reflected in the cyber world which is why I really think that cryptocurrency and fiat should co-exist for a better functioning system that can cater to all.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
January 26, 2018, 04:01:00 AM
For me,its hard for them to find and access bitcoin,the food they need its hard for them to find out how about the gadget and internet connection they used?where did get it.I think they are not interested on it because they cannot sustained and survive for their needs.Bitcoin could be possible to answer the poverty in every place but people is responsible to strive,it can be.
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 03:38:30 AM
Youre question is really a little bit complicated first of all yes if paper money was converted into bitcoins it can be used by anyone as long as you have some device like smartphone or hardware wallet to store your bitcoins now you asked if how beggars can accept bitcoins well simply like as i said he needs smartphone and internet data connection data or somethin to connect into the blockchain network but how could possbily a beggar can afford an data connection and smartphone if his a beggar?   
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
January 26, 2018, 02:43:25 AM
beggars can use the money they get from other people to rent a computer and use the net. Through exploring and browsing they will learn what bitcoin is and later on learn how to use it. If beggars began to earn, our streets will be free from beggars
Stupid answer to a stupid question i say. What made you think that the money they receive would be used for browsing the internet, beggars have a hard time begging for alms just to pass the days necessities and internet would be the last thing to come to their minds if ever it would.
It will be hard for them to access in bitcoin. They are people who will think for the food they have to eat today to survive rather than thinking to get thing like cellphone for them to access in the internet and know about bitcoin. It will happen if you give them the amount they need in one time. If you help them and explain them that through earning bitcoin they can survive but cannot change their life that instant.
Activity: 15
January 26, 2018, 02:15:22 AM
Thru thier cellphone most of the beggar are those have modern cellphone hehehehe...
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
January 26, 2018, 02:04:15 AM
This is the question that we should ask to the people who are thinking that bitcoin will easily solve the poverty that we have in this world because how bitcoin can solve the poverty if the beggars cannot even understand what is bitcoin and how they are going to accept bitcoin if they can't afford even a decent food. So where they are going to have some access to bitcoin to get some bitcoin tips.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
January 26, 2018, 12:02:56 AM
beggars can use the money they get from other people to rent a computer and use the net. Through exploring and browsing they will learn what bitcoin is and later on learn how to use it. If beggars began to earn, our streets will be free from beggars
Stupid answer to a stupid question i say. What made you think that the money they receive would be used for browsing the internet, beggars have a hard time begging for alms just to pass the days necessities and internet would be the last thing to come to their minds if ever it would.
Activity: 114
January 25, 2018, 10:17:32 PM
Before it will happen i think there should be a long process to do first, they dont have gadgets to use,they are not capability to buy and even if they have money they have to buy first for their daily needs,second they still cannot access in bitcoin if there is no internet connection.And maybe beggars cant understad or no capability how to access bitcoin so you must teach them first,so it is very hard for them.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
January 25, 2018, 09:24:19 PM
I guess if some point the world will turn into the use of digital currency then beggars should atleast have some gadget that can connect to internet in order to make a transaction. Paper wallet can be useful if the receiver has an scanner but if they dont, you still need a device like pc or smartphone. But we all know that paper money would not vanish because we need something tangible in transaction. Because some just dont like virtual money like bankers.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 09:06:54 PM
I think it is a bright idea to let beggars join the bitcoin forum especially on the signature campaigns so that they will have a job that can already support them. Only it needs a lot of hard work and patience to educate them as most of them have no or less education so it is very difficult to teach them. But if there will be a support group that will patiently teach them, the world may be a better place to live in since you can no longer see people asking for help and that is because of BTC. It will be a good social interaction for bitcoin.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
January 25, 2018, 09:04:35 PM
If somebody offer them to educate about bitcoin, sharing your ideas on how to do and telling them the benefits they can get and you let them access your wifi for free.
They cannot access bitcoin because they have no tools to use. When it comes on sharing, you have to share everything not only the knowledge but also the tools. They cannot provide it because what they provide is the food that they going to eat for that day. You have to let them borrow from you for them to access on bitcoin and earn from it on their own as well.
Activity: 113
January 25, 2018, 08:33:21 PM
Give him/her a paper wallet, which s/he can sell for real cash.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
January 25, 2018, 08:31:45 PM
It is sad to say that beggars don't have place for this. I can't imagine how beggars can provide smart phones and can buy loads just for these, in fact they must priorities their necessities in order to survived. But eventually, paper money won't be vanished and it could be still be used in other forms of transactions and beggars can still grab these opportunity too.
Activity: 427
January 25, 2018, 05:52:39 AM
They can't and they won't. It's like asking how beggars can buy gold, because they can't afford it. They only care for that their stomach is full rather than think of investing in future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
January 25, 2018, 05:49:44 AM
If somebody offer them to educate about bitcoin, sharing your ideas on how to do and telling them the benefits they can get and you let them access your wifi for free.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
January 25, 2018, 05:18:21 AM
Well it will be same thing with paper money, that you can give a certain amount of satoshi to a beggar. But I think this thing will not happen that the paper money will be loss in value because without this there will be no basis of value for the crypto, but the chance that the bitcoin will be the global currency is big and the every national paper money will be the basis. 
Activity: 185
January 25, 2018, 04:00:44 AM
For me, it is impossible for them to access in bitcoin. Just think of it, maybe some of them don't the tech stuff or not computer literate. It will be a huge problem for the others. It will be hassle for them to change the bitcoins, it's a long process for them.
Pages:
Jump to: