Pages:
Author

Topic: how can the beggars access Bitcoin? - page 17. (Read 2042 times)

Activity: 762
Merit: 500
February 15, 2018, 01:07:12 PM
they can get bitcoin in paper form like what you get when using Bitcoin ATM.

pieces of paper with public and private address after that they can import the private key to any wallet "just show the private key to any scanner" and get the money.

Important point

you must have some knowledge and internet access to use bitcoin.

Then how can they know and access bitcoin if they dont have the knowledge over the internet or access on it?
they are beggars and living on the streets, how can people give them bitcoin for their food once FIAT is no longer available? we should print a dollar worth of bitcoin over the ATM and give it to them?
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
February 15, 2018, 12:02:49 PM
If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?

I think that's hard to do, bitcoin can not replace the utility of banknotes completely because the bitcoin transaction is very slow.
Activity: 353
Merit: 12
February 15, 2018, 11:47:11 AM
If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?

This seems too easy to answer because logically, anyone can't access Bitcoin or cryptos without the help of a device (smart phones) or internet.
Internet is a serious problem today since we treat it as a need today for a lot of things can be made through it. In the case of the beggars, I don't think they can access Bitcoin for they will primarily choose to have their did rather than buying smart phones or having an internet.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello World!
February 15, 2018, 11:32:38 AM
I guess if btc will replace cash money then beggars would be having hard time in accessing it. It would be more difficult for them to have money and they will become poorest. We all know that a person can only transact btc through gadgets such as phone and pc and most importantly internet. The application of these cannot also be done if the person do not know how use or even handle it. There's no other way of accessing btc but internet so it's really important. However, on the other side, beggars can ask for help to knowledgeable and fortunate people for them to access btc.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 15, 2018, 10:57:53 AM

That was their choice! To be a beggar! You can not simply teach a beggar to become persistent in life and teach themselves how to make money!

Well, as far as my knowledge is concern those beggar are uneducated people and I don't think they can learn to access about bitcoin as the bitcoin relying on our new technology having an access via internet connections here in our society. Thus, a beggar person is impossible to know about bitcoin due to their ignorance. The only thing they can do is how to have money as a fiat money which they need most for their daily needs.
That is why it is impossible for the beggars to access bitcoin because first they are uneducated and they don't have the money to access bitcoin so what is the reason for them to use bitcoin if they can't afford to even just access it. Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin is very far to be usable for the beggars, so i think that we will stick to fiat if we want to help the beggars.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
February 15, 2018, 08:18:45 AM

Well that is funny questions, If time comes that the bitcoin is already regulated and will be use to all means of payments and daily used buy all people, then beggars cannot ask for it. except they have internet and computers and cellphones. But that will not happen because they are beggars. Good thing it will encourage them to work hard to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH
February 15, 2018, 08:08:59 AM
Are you really anxious about beggars? But why? That time there will be any poor people live in the world , I really don't think so.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 07:34:09 AM
 He should have computer or cellphone to access all the information in bitcoin without Wifi and cellphone or computer we cannot access the bitcoin. If the beggar want to access he should go to the computer center to answer the comment in bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 09:49:03 AM
At present the presence of paper money in the economy can make the access of bitcoin quiet impossible.The beggars are not enough capable to carry out studies so it can be totally out of their understanding and they will find themselves in complicated situation to deal in with bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
February 10, 2018, 08:53:56 AM

That was their choice! To be a beggar! You can not simply teach a beggar to become persistent in life and teach themselves how to make money!
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
February 10, 2018, 08:22:29 AM

They ecannot access Bitcoin and its very sad for them. If all paper money will be converted to bitcoin, I will initiate to train the beggars about Bitcoin and give them free access to internet. I will also raise fund to give them smartphones or computers so that they can access and make transactions in bitcoin. If we all do that, then the beggars will also have the chance to be rich.
How kind heart, it was so good to do. Yes if all fiat will convert into bitcoinmaybe beggars cant access it but if anyone like you who would going to help them then Surely they access to it now.  But i think it wont happen since government will not let it happen. Paper mpney will remain forever. In fact most government doesnt accept bitcoin.
Activity: 93
February 10, 2018, 08:13:40 AM
They can have access in crypto currencies. Of course through internet. It's like some beggars will say " please donate me at this wallet" thingy. Beggars in the future be like  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
February 10, 2018, 08:06:37 AM

They ecannot access Bitcoin and its very sad for them. If all paper money will be converted to bitcoin, I will initiate to train the beggars about Bitcoin and give them free access to internet. I will also raise fund to give them smartphones or computers so that they can access and make transactions in bitcoin. If we all do that, then the beggars will also have the chance to be rich.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
February 10, 2018, 07:52:08 AM
Of course! Everyone can access and use bitcoin as long as you have a gadget that can access to internet. Maybe the beggars are collecting pennies just to rent gadgets or computers so that they can access to bitcoin. And it's their opportunity to change their lives for good.

Paper money will not change by any cryptocurrency, government will not allow that in the first place and also its more convenient to use fiat money specially to those who are poor who can't afford to buy a gadget or what so ever. Cryptocurrency is just a better way to transact money online, monitor things easily and basically not to change fiat money.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 07:48:24 AM

beggars are dependent upon the mercy of the giver. It seems thats beggars had been deprived of the opportunity to have access on bitcoin. Beggars can still have access bitcoin through donation or dole-outs or grant.
Activity: 224
February 07, 2018, 03:47:08 AM
Ofcourse it can be access and use by everyone, if everything were change in the future like the paper money into digital, and so the beggars will change too if they are part of the futuristic world. Nowadays everyone can access digital currency by using only smart phones, so why not the beggars, like who knows in the future maybe not only smart phone but in cheap phones too like call and txt only that is affordable to them, that can receive and send cryptocurrency just like load balance.
Activity: 126
Merit: 16
February 04, 2018, 10:00:10 AM
Probably you need to teach them how to used computer or mobile devices first learned the basics because it is where all began and besides if you know the basics then easily maneuver your way through bitcoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 04, 2018, 09:58:10 AM
Beggars will remain beggars if that happens. Unless someone will offer them a free training and free bitcoins. Also, if that happens, I would put up a "Bitcoin Charity" and gather all beggars to train them in Bitcoin. and you can donate some of your bitcoin in that charity.
I think it will be very difficult for beggars to get access of  bitcoin as bitcoin needs and internet connection which is not available everywhere.Moreover they will be needing a mobile phone or laptop to use bitcoin which will be very expensive for them.Beggars are also illiterates so they will not know how to operate bitcoin.They do not know about the market.They do not know how to invest.They even do not have money to invest.They do not know about the signature campaigns also and cannot write posts on the topics.
To help the beggars to improve their lives they need money, and they are still having a hard time in getting money from the streets so that is a common sense for us that even the bitcoin will be hard for them to get into their hands because the needs before being capable of accessing bitcoin needs money from the start, from internet and also the device already cost a lot for them so it is a really impossible thing for the beggars to get into bitcoin.
Activity: 110
Merit: 5
February 04, 2018, 05:20:09 AM
I don't think beggars can access to bitcoin. Because for having to access bitcoin, they must have bought it with money or they have to work for it into some websites. For both, they need to have a laptop or smart device and also money. If they have enough money to buy bitcoin they are not beggars.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
February 04, 2018, 05:08:20 AM
Beggars will remain beggars if that happens. Unless someone will offer them a free training and free bitcoins. Also, if that happens, I would put up a "Bitcoin Charity" and gather all beggars to train them in Bitcoin. and you can donate some of your bitcoin in that charity.
I think it will be very difficult for beggars to get access of  bitcoin as bitcoin needs and internet connection which is not available everywhere.Moreover they will be needing a mobile phone or laptop to use bitcoin which will be very expensive for them.Beggars are also illiterates so they will not know how to operate bitcoin.They do not know about the market.They do not know how to invest.They even do not have money to invest.They do not know about the signature campaigns also and cannot write posts on the topics.
Pages:
Jump to: