Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we protect ourselves from scam? - page 13. (Read 5498 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 22, 2018, 12:05:59 AM
The crypto world is so vast and they are interest from all continents of the world. Some investors / projects came with good intentions to make the world a better place while some to defraud investors and projects founder. Can we have a better way correct scam and lapses?
One thing I could say, Be vigilant, be careful of what is the content of that what you are investing. I think  it is easy to say but very difficult to be done especially when it is time to analyze the project whether it is legit or not. There are many people out there who will anything so that they can scam from you. avoid suspicious ICO's and Trading platforms
we cam pay attention to small things like website or soem other important trifles like little differret in prices for example
Activity: 322
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 22, 2018, 12:05:06 AM
The crypto world is so vast and they are interest from all continents of the world. Some investors / projects came with good intentions to make the world a better place while some to defraud investors and projects founder. Can we have a better way correct scam and lapses?
in my opinion you all cn do mlot of things to prot3ct ypurself for exmple you can learn a lot about the same situations of scams
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 12:03:26 AM
One thing I could say, Be vigilant, be careful of what is the content of that what you are investing. I think  it is easy to say but very difficult to be done especially when it is time to analyze the project whether it is legit or not. There are many people out there who will anything so that they can scam from you. avoid suspicious ICO's and Trading platforms
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
November 21, 2018, 07:44:37 PM
In order to protect yourselves from scam, do not be in a hurry  to invest or be part of an ICO  community, ensure you research about the project, observe the team involve and check out on there present and past track record, confirm the name on the website correlate with the name offline.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
November 21, 2018, 07:43:11 PM
Try to read and learn about scam cases in ICOs from others. I think you will have more knowledge from them
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 21, 2018, 07:13:11 PM
Stopping scammers is hard because we dont know who they are. We as a crypto user  what should we do is to be careful in choosing a good project, dont let those scammers take advantage us.  

Scammers are not so difficult to determine. If you see a project where there are strange photos and developers, or there are none at all. It is necessary to pay attention to whether developers participate in public events.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 21, 2018, 06:59:51 PM
Well of course you need to always look at the person and scan it well to protect the purse you should definitely look at phishing is the most common situation when they steal
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 21, 2018, 06:51:34 PM
indeed there are some people who intentionally use crypto to make money fraudulently and that really makes crypto tarnished but still not all do the same because there are still some people who are honest and really profit for the long term not just cheating then leave because they are satisfied with the benefits they get, so let's look for a good project like that and support them then let the project scam into neglected garbage
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 21, 2018, 06:25:16 PM
Never join any ICO, you must first know the fundamentals of cryptocurrency.
The market and how project establishes in this community.
Crypto is a very dangerous place for newcomers who don't want to study real life here.
You need to have the knowledge first before attempting to invest.
I suggest starting as a bounty hunter while you are learning from this.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
November 21, 2018, 06:21:59 PM
I think to protect ourselves from scam is to be smart or having knowledge in cryptocurrency for us not to get easily be trick, so better check everything before you take the risk. It is hard to predict if you will gonna invest in a scam project or not, that is why it will be nobody's fault if you will be ever be scammed.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
November 21, 2018, 06:10:04 PM

Yes we can if we just care to look on scam sections from time to time your chances to find scam ICO will be great there are also some tools and applications that you can use to trace those scam ICO  do check the scam sections for a list of those tools and applications and of course list of scam ICO.
Activity: 350
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
November 21, 2018, 06:01:53 PM

The only thing we can do in order to protect ourselves from possible scam is to be aware, and take a careful look before investing to anything. Awareness is a key in every thing. Do you own research and consult other people so that you can get ideas from them.
Activity: 165
November 21, 2018, 05:44:51 PM
I could never keep the scam.I've been scam off three times in my life.I do not sell anything you can never recommend more money.Always seek help from trusted people.They get envoy between you and the person to sell.In this case you will definitely not have problems.
In this kind of technology that there's no specific techniques how to avoid for scams much better to make a plan at first and don't be greedy to choose a project so that by the end it's not a problem for us.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
November 21, 2018, 05:34:38 PM

The only best solution for this matter is always check the whitepaper they have in the project as well.
after you see how the project will run, check the team the team they have in the ico if those members are fake or not together
with the developer owner too. Also find out how much allocation they have in project and know the total token supply too.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
November 21, 2018, 05:14:56 PM
I could never keep the scam.I've been scam off three times in my life.I do not sell anything you can never recommend more money.Always seek help from trusted people.They get envoy between you and the person to sell.In this case you will definitely not have problems.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 21, 2018, 04:53:23 PM
The only thing that can protect us from fraudsters, it is only our ability to recognize them in time, because I believe only in myself and in my knowledge and experience.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 04:48:31 PM
Stopping scammers is hard because we dont know who they are. We as a crypto user  what should we do is to be careful in choosing a good project, dont let those scammers take advantage us.  
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
November 21, 2018, 04:45:00 PM

I think that many ICOs have been launched as places of investment for world investors. And now the ICO has gone well, even their coins have been made as legitimate currencies or currency in their country. This means that they succeed without scam. We need to learn from the way they invest. We also need to see whether the project developer team has ever done scams or not. The team is very decisive for the success of a project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 21, 2018, 04:39:34 PM
The best protection is diversification, and not only on the crypto market, besides this, you need to have other assets, such as stocks, you can also buy real estate

You are absolutely right. Most people think about diversification only within the framework of the crypto market, although in fact you need to think more globally. The entire crypto market as an investment may not bring profits, so you need to diversify into other classical markets, for example, those that you called.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 04:34:53 PM
In the crypto space today, scam ICOs are becoming the order of the day. To reduce it, it's very vital to make proper research, ask yourself what makes the Project worth investing etc, study the team, community etc.
Pages:
Jump to: