Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we protect ourselves from scam? - page 9. (Read 5498 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
December 16, 2018, 03:40:19 PM
In my opinion, if you want to avoid scams in the crypto world, you have to do a thorough analysis, for example, if you want to invest in studying the whitepaper and roadmap further and make sure whether the founder of the project you want to invest must be a real person not a fictitious
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
December 16, 2018, 03:36:59 PM
The crypto world is so vast and they are interest from all continents of the world. Some investors / projects came with good intentions to make the world a better place while some to defraud investors and projects founder. Can we have a better way correct scam and lapses?
Try to learn how to find out about the project.
Learn about the DEV team to see if they are reliable.
Learn about the real application of the project is attractive.
Check the traffic to their site to see the interest of other investors.
..v...v...
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Velic Ecosystem
December 16, 2018, 03:25:56 PM
The best way to avoid s and is to do your due diligence before investing in Any project, I have discovered that projects with very visible team hardly turn out to be scams later.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
December 16, 2018, 03:19:17 PM
Can we have a better way correct scam and lapses?
The best ways to correct or combat scam is not far from us, which is through regulation.
The mastermind behind a scam will not and cannot be under a regulated body, because he knows that he will be caught, sanctioned and perhaps jailed for such act.
So if investors are finding it difficult to identify genuine ICOs, the safest means is for a body like SEC to intervene and for every ICO to register under them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 16, 2018, 08:24:20 AM
Scammers is normal here in the crypto world that is why we need to be wise in choosing possible good project on where we invest our time, so we need to know how to determine which project are good and which are not, and what is the sign of scammers to avoid those wasting time project. in that way we can protect our selves to those scammers.
Activity: 79
December 16, 2018, 08:16:02 AM
The Crypto world is so vast that many people are exposed to fraud, many of which use it by cheating to get a lot of profits in a short time. we must be more careful in choosing projects because with various things they can deceive us. so much fraud now, and we must be careful because not all projects are good and difficult to distinguish.
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
December 16, 2018, 08:01:39 AM
The crypto world is so vast and they are interest from all continents of the world. Some investors / projects came with good intentions to make the world a better place while some to defraud investors and projects founder. Can we have a better way correct scam and lapses?
i think we have to be on the alert and moreover, to pass the information agout fraud project to each other. then it won't be that easy for them to get supporters.
Activity: 28
December 11, 2018, 11:58:10 AM
Hi guys!

I would love to connect with your professional network. I hope you are fine.

I'm Michael Zasidkevich, co-founder TOPExperts.io. It's the first transparent rating of experts and projects in the ICO/STO market.

Please give us your feedback about usability TOPExperts - https://app.usabilityhub.com/do/81a697bcc809/936
So we can make TOPExperts ratings more convenient and understandable.

Your opinion is very important to us. Thanks
Activity: 112
December 11, 2018, 05:09:09 AM
The crypto world is very large and vast. Before investing in any project you have to be well knowing about the project.
And you should not publish your account details with the stranger. You should buy the coins from the person whom you think faithful.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
December 10, 2018, 04:30:39 PM
I think that it would be great if there will be regulation. Before entering the market each ICO must be accepted by special comission. I think only after these actions you can safely invest in new projects.
Activity: 42
December 10, 2018, 04:11:27 PM
It is hard to find a good projects, most of bounty and signature now are scam. There are many people are lost of this scam projects. Therefore, it also not in that easy finding and a bounty and protect from the scam. In this case, I also ask my friends about the good bounty and signature because I realize that I am not good finding the best projects. .
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
December 10, 2018, 04:01:32 PM
Well, firstly it is necessary to be very careful,to study the project thoroughly,what kind of team is behind it?the experience they have can similar projects?their fame?what is the idea of the project, and how much it is technically possible today?only by studying these nuances,you can roughly understand what the project is and what it can give prospects
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
December 10, 2018, 03:53:47 PM
To protect yourself from the scammer you must avoid providing information about your account you do not know especially when you only recognize social media because it is often the scammer.

To avoid fraudulent projects, you must carefully study the project where you want to participate.
Do not rush, study in detail and thoroughly. Depends on this you get income or loss.
Personal data is also not in a hurry to send each project.
Activity: 532
December 10, 2018, 12:14:05 PM
Check the telegram community and the fundraising goals. If an ICO is aiming to reach more than 20 million USD, there should be at least 10k members in their telegram group, because no ICO is able to collect such a sum without a big community.
To be honest, I always try to pay attention to the number of subscribers in the company's official Telegram ico group, as well as the amount of funds raised from investors. This is how I determine the promise of an ico company. But today, fraudsters have learned how to cheat in this regard.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
December 10, 2018, 12:10:42 PM
Check the telegram community and the fundraising goals. If an ICO is aiming to reach more than 20 million USD, there should be at least 10k members in their telegram group, because no ICO is able to collect such a sum without a big community.
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
December 10, 2018, 11:40:27 AM

With such a huge bear market happening in crypto, even well-intended projects get abandoned or never get off the ground.

The best way to watch for scams is to stay on the investing sidelines while simultaneously doing the requisite research on all aspects of the project.  Even for projects that will end up making it all the way, in the early stages the coins and tokens are always cheap relative to the future.

Joining a bounty and becoming active in chat groups is another way to get a good feel for the project.  There are some projects that seem obvious they will succeed.  The vast majority not.  Working for them gives you a chance to learn their priorities, how seriously they take customer service, how quickly they solve individual's issues, how much spirit they show, and other things like that.  Only the best scammers go to to extreme lengths to fool people, but fortunately for us, there are that many pro scamming teams out there.  Most of them are bad actors and give themselves away over time.

One other thing to keep in mind is the insane valuations projects place on their coins/tokens before they even hit the market - pure unadulterated fantasy.  Making numbers out of thin air is one thing they all seem to be good at.  With that in mind, if over time you do decide to invest, once the coins/tokens hit an exchange, 9 times out of 10, they will go down in value and become very affordable for the astute investor.

Best of luck to everyone on this blog.
Activity: 657
December 10, 2018, 11:26:50 AM
Now if you want protect from SCAM ico, just leave or stopped ico investment. Because most of the projects intention are so stupid.
I don't better ways to safe yourself and market activities very slow. New year hopefully will great to changing the whole market market capital.
Activity: 448
December 10, 2018, 11:17:49 AM
All that we can do is to choose a good project in which good developers. The rest is already the team's actions. But from the scam project no one is protected. They fill the space more and more.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 10, 2018, 11:10:32 AM

This year we have learned a lot from the market. I will never again invest in a project at the ICO stage. Lost a lot of money. At the moment my portfolio consists mainly of top coins. I don't want to risk anymore. But each has its own strategy. To be ready for experiments, you need to be ready for losses.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
December 10, 2018, 10:42:03 AM
No one is immune from scam. Now even legitimate projects that have collected investments and have not filed any suspicion refuse to pay and stop communicating. For example, jinbi token. The only way out which I see is to be attentive and study all team members before entering the project.
Pages:
Jump to: