Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we protect ourselves from scam? - page 19. (Read 5499 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 12:40:27 AM
Of course, we can avoid fraud projects. And all we have to do is check before investing. And make decisions correctly. Many people invest in emotion because they have a great desire to make a profit. But they forget that many projects are cheating, so they don't check first. So, you have to invest fairly and carefully.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 12:25:19 AM
Of course we can protect ourselves from scam, the way to do that would be to have as much information as we can, and make sure that those information were genuine. If not we'll end up getting scammed again. Try to find the most credible information as possible from as many source as possible.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
October 30, 2018, 12:18:46 AM
protect yourself from scammers could be done by way of finding out how scammers work. When the project has encountered a scam why analysis should certainly it can be said to be a scam. of course, there will be an indication of where it was a scam and when it is found it will be easy to know and or can at least predict the next scam.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 12:12:25 AM
The crypto world is so vast and they are interest from all continents of the world. Some investors / projects came with good intentions to make the world a better place while some to defraud investors and projects founder. Can we have a better way correct scam and lapses?

This is always an important, debatable, but very difficult question. All participants in the crypto market want to protect themselves from fraud in order to make only reliable and profitable investments. Unfortunately, even the best investors could not completely avoid fraud. In any case - you need to be careful about the choice of the project, having studied all the information about it and the prospects for development.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 26, 2018, 10:27:27 AM
No matter what is said here, there is still nothing today except that there are these services that create a rating for investors, but I hope that a very small number of people really believe these ratings.
Activity: 353
October 26, 2018, 10:24:55 AM
Scam projects are hard to detect. Scammers and hackers are very active. They want to steal honest people's money by finding new methods. No guarantee method is available. Always be careful. Spend a long time researching ICO projects.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 12:42:11 AM
Unfortunately, recently the total number of scammers on the modern crypto market has really increased significantly. Therefore, you need to accumulate knowledge and experience to avoid fraud and loss of their money. Be sure to read information about the developers, project technologies and strategies for future development.
Activity: 560
October 24, 2018, 03:17:34 PM
The best way to avoid scams it's be careful and select by yourself. You should make right decisions which depends on your opinions about campaign.
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 03:13:45 PM
I think that there's nothing you can do about fraud. You just need to work and learn from your own and others' mistakes! and somewhere we are lucky more)))
Activity: 462
October 24, 2018, 03:06:00 PM
It is really difficult to be protected from scam. The best way to avoid this is to learn about what you want to invest.
good knowledge will make it easier for you to find out about fraud. because good projects have characteristics that the project does not have that are only deceptive. and although that does not guarantee you can avoid fraud, but I think it will help you minimize you being fooled. so you don't hold on to rank or anything, believe in yourself.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
October 24, 2018, 02:30:54 PM
It is really difficult to be protected from scam. The best way to avoid this is to learn about what you want to invest.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
October 24, 2018, 02:26:49 PM
Now increasingly widespread fraud and they are very difficult to know. But we must remain cautious and do some checking before we invest. And you should be able to learn from your mistakes when you get deceit. The knowledge is very important to you who are members of crypto.
Do more extra effort before you start investing your hard earned money, the only thing we have is to keep tracing any relevant aspects that will lead us to a safer investment, with a lots of reports about scamming we do need to be very furious as scammers are very tricky where they can create attractable strategy, with our determination to learn first about any projects that we are eyeing to invest it can bring something that can be a good basis whether to continue investing or stay away to protect our money.
Activity: 798
October 24, 2018, 01:35:22 PM
Now increasingly widespread fraud and they are very difficult to know. But we must remain cautious and do some checking before we invest. And you should be able to learn from your mistakes when you get deceit. The knowledge is very important to you who are members of crypto.
Activity: 140
October 24, 2018, 01:16:39 PM
The crypto world is so vast and they are interest from all continents of the world. Some investors / projects came with good intentions to make the world a better place while some to defraud investors and projects founder. Can we have a better way correct scam and lapses?
i am not sure. it is as ancient as human nature, desire to cheat and gain some profit by theft. we would have to enter human genom to stop it. so it's easier to creat a relible security system
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
October 24, 2018, 01:11:25 PM
To try to put an end to scam is to try to do the impossible,the best we can achieve is minimizing it and that requires individual intelligence.On our part personally,we need to be observant,we need to make alot of research before we subscribe into any thing.Do not let impatience make you a victim of scam.
Activity: 434
October 24, 2018, 01:07:22 PM
Actually you don't invest money to icos or join bounties, probably you don't face any scam but all of us have faced a lot of icos that were scam in the last year and probably we will see again same things in this year.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
October 24, 2018, 01:03:55 PM
Well, there is no 100 percent safety against scam, as there is not much difference between legit and scam projects. Both of them have been using good marketing technique to promote their products. Despite that by researching well you can have good understanding about legit and scam projects.
Activity: 870
October 24, 2018, 12:57:56 PM
It is difficult for us all to recognize the signs of scamers. I think it can only be feelings and experiences. Invest in Bounty campaigns now as if we are playing. Gambling with myself almost failed in 2018.
Activity: 96
October 24, 2018, 12:53:36 PM
I think everyone in crypto flied should be  at least once victim of scam project. So we have to find our own way to avoid participate with scam projects. Persons who have several experience about being victim of scam project, would be ability to detect scam project with experience. Normally doing own researches is best way to avoid scam projects.
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
October 24, 2018, 12:50:20 PM
I find it difficult to see a fraud in the ICO project. Since the rise of ICO investment fraud I decided to temporarily not participate in ICO investments, because I think it is the best way to avoid fraud.
The best way to avoid scams is to not invest in ICOs. That is my choice for the ICO at this stage. There are a lot of ICOs coming out but we can not select good ICOs because we have no experience and no time to learn.
Pages:
Jump to: