Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we protect ourselves from scam? - page 34. (Read 5498 times)

legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
August 06, 2018, 12:51:47 AM
We can not stop scamming.
But we can take the initiative in thoroughly exploring the project, team, roadmap ... to minimize the risk.
this is what we have to face, fraud and success. I beg you before you enter the project, you should start checking and being careful in determining the projects that will be followed. so you can choose a project that is truly managed by the responsible team. be serious about researching projects because this will determine future success.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 12:35:57 AM
Before we participate in any ICO, just go through the ratings of that particular ICO in different comparison sites, check their white paper, roadmap, and team members, check thoroughly and if we have faith in them that everything is in correct manner, then we can participate in that ICO, but it is recommended to invest a moderate amount in new ICOs at current, now due to unstable cryptocurrency in recent last months.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 12:20:18 AM
something else is, promptly answer to MOD the tasks that are crude and resembles a ponzi conspire. Indeed, there are heaps of tasks that guarantees great return without doing anything, so there is a higher potential outcomes that it is phony. Along these lines, do some essential activities.
Activity: 406
Until they regulate ICO legally from fraud will not get rid!
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
We can not stop scamming.
But we can take the initiative in thoroughly exploring the project, team, roadmap ... to minimize the risk.
Activity: 94
Having lots of knowlegde about crypto could avoid us in scam investments, Just be careful in investing, its better to have further research on the project before make any investment due of crypto nowadays is popular in the world and scammers grab this opportunity to deceive people that has lack of knowledge about crypto.
Activity: 322
So far we can not fight against this in any way, but if there is a legislative base for this in a number of countries, I think this will reduce fraud!
Activity: 1610
It is very difficult to detect scammers right now, they are very good at deceiving people. Just a few suggestions for you:
1. Don't easily tempted by people especially in social media a lot of people who promote scam project.
2. Never tempted by projects that offer high profits and unrealistic.
3. Try to research projects such as their activities in the community, team, background, projects offered.
Activity: 35
it's hard to protect yourself from fraud, especially at this time that there are so many projects
Activity: 535
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
The crypto world is so vast and they are interest from all continents of the world. Some investors / projects came with good intentions to make the world a better place while some to defraud investors and projects founder. Can we have a better way correct scam and lapses?
being cautious will help you to avoid being scam. if you have enough knowledge about what you are doing, then you can avoid it. but we cant actually say that you are already scam free, you just have a higher percentage of avoiding it.
Activity: 182
The crypto world is so vast and they are interest from all continents of the world. Some investors / projects came with good intentions to make the world a better place while some to defraud investors and projects founder. Can we have a better way correct scam and lapses?

we can not protect ourselves completely from scam, because we do not know which scam is. most importantly we have to be careful and not choose something if we are not sure. and also do not spend your money on one invetment.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I think it is still very hard to eradicate scam in crypto as their number keep increasing because there are no regulation or bodies to help control this but I believe we can protect ourselves from scam by doing very good research of a project before investing in it, taking note of all important information and be sure they are good before you decide to invest.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
Many types of fraud, came up with the cryptocurrency. These are phishing sites, fraud in ICO, fake wallets, exchanges, etc. This should be dealt with comprehensively, and the main task is to protect your data from fraud. The first thing I recommend to do is not to store passwords from wallets, exchanges, e-mails on the computer, it is better to store on a separate removable disk. Second, it is all your tokens to store on hardware wallets, such as ledger nano s. And the third, the exchange and wallets to move only from pre-created bookmarks in the browser. This will eliminate the possibility of getting to a phishing site. Be careful
Activity: 140
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
It's very hard to fight scammers in the crypto industry and scammers are now very and very much. I myself became a victim of scammers and it is very sad. I think soon clever people will come up with some kind of methods to fight fraudsters.
Activity: 308
It is very difficult at this  point to total move out of scam because there are still people who perform the act which happen to be the scammers so there will still be scam.But we could  help ourselves this i mean is making research on programs ensure they are legit before registering
Activity: 162
Research! What else can I say?

There are a number of projects out there and you have to find the right one. Whitepapers are important, their competitors, problems being faced now and in future. What sector are they targeting? What is their target market and where is it based?

Check out these projects, I have studied them extensively and I think these are my favorites so far. Kleros, Liven, Ubex and RedCab.
Activity: 3
It's pretty easy actually, you need to read a lot and you need to invest only into projects that seem bullet proof in terms of funding, team expertise and the idea needs to have sense of course.
Activity: 322
In crypto market , there are lots of project and most of them are ended as scam project . It is very difficult to determine about scam project .  You can be safe from by carefully research and study the project and its features that you join or invest . You will be careful to joining new links if you have any doubt  then dont send your private key .
Activity: 84
The best way to avoid scammers is to raise own knowledge and to have some criticism towards at the first blush good looking projects. Good things usually don’t have big publicity and attracts people by itself.
Activity: 57

You need to look into the projects whitepapers, their roadmaps and visions. Check to see if they are really making new progress and updates on their Github also (You should learn how to use Github).
Pages:
Jump to: