Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we protect ourselves from scam? - page 7. (Read 5498 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 2
December 19, 2018, 05:36:33 PM
I think one of the ways we can protect ourselves from scam is by learning and have knowledge about the space, if you understand the space, you are less likely to fall for scams
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 19, 2018, 01:24:23 PM
only one thing is needed to avoid scams and not foolish. we need to be careful and to be examined in the project or ico. because if we just go into these things we will be able to work well in every step.

Well, in order to learn this you need to spend a very large amount of time and money. sometimes you even need to lose some money
Perhaps this is the right way to prevent and protect your money from scams. First you need to lose these funds, and then the person at the level of instincts begins to better and more thoroughly research projects and this market. But in General I think to keep 100% not be anyone else. Where there is a lot of money, there will always be a lot of scams.

Let experience teach you lol. At first it will be hard to ignore promises that are too good to be true from so called "developers" And there will be times you'll fall for it. But use reason and logic and you'll definitely minimize the chances of getting victimized.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 09:02:01 AM
Avoid clicking on every link you see and be careful with the kind of people you chat with on telegram and other social media platforms and also try not to give out your private key rather print them out on a paper that makes it a whole lot better
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 19, 2018, 07:58:23 AM
Never to trust someone on Telegram because there are a lot of people that are trying to scam you. Also read the whitepapers and check the team members. As the last step I would investigate the product development status.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 07:27:38 AM
The only way to protect yourself from scams is to get away from this market and never invest your funds in any projects and coins. Only in this case we can protect ourselves from fraud. Other options in this market I think yet.
Activity: 322
December 19, 2018, 07:22:41 AM
only one thing is needed to avoid scams and not foolish. we need to be careful and to be examined in the project or ico. because if we just go into these things we will be able to work well in every step.

Well, in order to learn this you need to spend a very large amount of time and money. sometimes you even need to lose some money
Perhaps this is the right way to prevent and protect your money from scams. First you need to lose these funds, and then the person at the level of instincts begins to better and more thoroughly research projects and this market. But in General I think to keep 100% not be anyone else. Where there is a lot of money, there will always be a lot of scams.
Activity: 317
December 19, 2018, 02:44:57 AM
The crypto world is so vast and they are interest from all continents of the world. Some investors / projects came with good intentions to make the world a better place while some to defraud investors and projects founder. Can we have a better way correct scam and lapses?
In my opinion, we understand that no one can fully protect us from fraud, so we have to be very careful and cautious. But to improve this situation can be regulated by the authorities of the States, but this problem can not be solved completely. Scammers will always be in our society.
Activity: 854
December 19, 2018, 01:22:51 AM
Sometimes it is impossible to find the potential project because even though choosing the right with huge credibility but sometimes things will not work according to what they mentioned. Of course, to find the potential it is a very tough job but we have been careful about the scams until we get some knowledge about the technology.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
December 19, 2018, 01:14:35 AM
I don't think we can avoid fraud because there is no tool that can detect this ICO scam or not. we just have to be more careful and careful in choosing ICO projects. but even though we have carefully researched the ICO project it also does not guarantee that the project we are following is not a scam. we have to be overlapping when the project we are following is a scam. and not despairing to try again even though now most projects are scams but I am sure there are still honest and successful ICO projects.
Activity: 784
December 19, 2018, 01:06:12 AM
protect yourself from scam it's not easy to do. a lot to be learned as have basic knowledge about crypto in order to avoid a scam. let alone see this field increasingly produces naturally the scammers will have numerous ways to cheat and this should be avoided.
Activity: 588
December 19, 2018, 12:57:07 AM
There are many ways to protect from fraud. Don't trust other people and do your own research. And invest in coins that are included in the list of the 20 best coins. If you want to invest outside the best coins, you should check it again.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 19, 2018, 12:35:39 AM
To avoid fraud, you should not easily trust other people. I often get messages from e-mail or social media, that there is a message to invite investment. But I don't believe that because I also checked before joining the project.
December 19, 2018, 12:07:08 AM
Learn about fraud is the way that can be used to avoid the fraud that occurred in crypto. This is important as capital because crypto is full of scam and if it can not be in avoiding this then the profit will be far from expectations. many deepening and crypto knowledge will be a good thing to do.
Activity: 546
December 18, 2018, 11:02:01 PM
This year's fraud increased and they made the situation at Crypto warm. Many people experience losses and their time is wasted. And to avoid fraud, of course, you have to check and add a lot of knowledge about crypto. But I am grateful for never experiencing it.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
December 18, 2018, 10:48:59 PM
One sentence that will help you in real and online world. If it seems too good to be true then it probably is.
Activity: 490
December 18, 2018, 10:43:59 PM
Fir now, individual due diligence and checklist is the only protection there is, I think there will coordinated effort by cryptocurrency community to find lasting silution to reoccurence of scam project, and until then, individual just need to be careful on where they invest there fund!
December 18, 2018, 10:26:06 PM
If you want to be free of fraud, you should also stay away from the world of cryptocurrency!
in the trade in gold or coal there were many mafias and frauds, so with cryptocurrency.

The conclusion is that all the places where you work to make money must be careful!
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
December 18, 2018, 10:22:06 PM
We all know that scammers are now really scattering specially on crypto feild. There are so many scammers that wanted to get our hard earned money and I believe that the only way to avoid or protect our self from scammer is to have some more learning on crypto or about crypto for good. Scammers are really smart if they smell that we are new investors in crypto they will find a way to get our profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
December 18, 2018, 09:23:48 PM
The only way is going through a projects official site to get necessary information we need especially during ICOs. Secondly staying away from telegram PMs and studying a project before we invest in it. The most important way is curbing greed as greed leads u to be easily enticed and vulnerable to scam.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
December 18, 2018, 09:07:59 PM
You can't really put an end to fraud. Now a cheater can wrap a project into a real project. All kinds of information are true. But you can't recognize it. For now, you need to evaluate and study a project yourself. Find the association from the specific details of the project. Then decide whether the project is true and reliable.

Yes we cannot stop those frauds, all we do is ourself that we must be carefull and select the best reliable project and legit if you think its a right one.,in crypto society or in outside crypto frauds are always there,so we must be vigilant and carefull in all our decisions.
Pages:
Jump to: