Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we understand market going to be Bear? - page 6. (Read 960 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
We know better cryptocurrency market always unpredictable. Yet we invest in the cryptocurrency market. Sometimes the market gradually turns to bear.
My question is how do we know if the market will go bearish.

To understand it, you need to know what a bear market is:

A bear market is when a market experiences prolonged price declines. It typically describes a condition in which securities prices fall 20% or more from recent highs amid widespread pessimism and negative investor sentiment.

But then, you will ask:

"How can we predict the bear market before we go into the bear market? (before going down 20%)"

The answer is:

"Technical Analysis"

https://www.amazon.com/Trading-Technical-Analysis-Masterclass-financial/dp/1795471859

This book looks like a great start. It has many good reviews.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Jambler.io
I just love it...simply loving it!

I go to a topic about how trading is gambling everyone there goes how trading is about knowledge about skill on how to read the markets and all that crap, I go to a topic where somebody asks if we're going to turn positive or negative next period suddenly nothing can predict it!
All those guys that were praising TA and other charts like the second Bible, where ar you now?

Simple, learn, learn, and learn. You will not just invest or open a trade in bitcoin without analysis, technical analysis, or any indicator's applied. You should know how to trade first before you start trading. Invest in knowledge, sharpen your skills, and build experience first
<~>
any crypto market is very volatile and unpredictable,

If something is unpredictable then what help would the knowledge bring?

Seriously guys, stop with all this crap about analyses and charts and knowledge and stuff, all the strategies in the world and not a single one could have pointed out at oil going negative! yet it did, nobody predicted the price dump that happen when Luna crashed, nobody went public and said well after the ETF we're going to have a 15% drop and yet some still believe some colored lines on a past that will most likely never repeats itself will help you better than looking in a crystal ball with the characters from frozen in it!

Exactly when a trader has the technical knowledge of probably the candle stick which is a representation of the price movement they can be able to predict the next movement of the market price this kind of predictions are mainly base on the pass history of that coin. But this is just a technical analysis and technical analysis can also be affected by fundamentals too like when you hear of news surrounding that coin you can use it to guess if the market will actually go bearish most especially if the news is a negative one.

You just descried gambling! Like betting on Barcelona after seeing them wining by 4-0 the last three matches and betting against them if half of their team is recovering after leg injuries and they are playing with juniors.
Activity: 938
Merit: 642
Magic

We are not bearish at all and people seem to forget that. If you look at a very small timeframe then maybe it looks bearish, but the reason for that is just that one day people buy more and one day people sell more. You can not know if somebody will sell his bitcoins. People will not sell them because of news, technical analysis or something. They will simply sell them because they want to buy a new car or a house.
There is no way to predict when this is happening Wink
Activity: 1358
Merit: 134
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Simple, learn, learn, and learn. You will not just invest or open a trade in bitcoin without analysis, technical analysis, or any indicator's applied. You should know how to trade first before you start trading. Invest in knowledge, sharpen your skills, and build experience first because how can you expect to earn in trading if you don't understand the market fully? Even experienced traders experience losing in trading; it's a better solution to become well known first than to rush to earn. Remember, the bitcoin market or any crypto market is very volatile and unpredictable, so it's common that the movement of markers will change every time and sometimes will not go your way. It's up to you how knowledgeable you are and how you can cope with the losses and learn from them. Anyways this mistakes is always common to new traders there's nothing to expect, just remember "knowledge is the key".
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
We know better cryptocurrency market always unpredictable. Yet we invest in the cryptocurrency market. Sometimes the market gradually turns to bear.
You cannot know, what you can do is based on what it has happened on the past you could make predictions about when the bear market can begin, but that is all what it is, and as we know predictions can be wrong, so by trying to anticipate a bear market you may sell too soon and miss a great deal of the bull market, or you may sell too late as what you thought was just a correction was the bear market you were expecting all along.
Activity: 672
Merit: 855
I don't know of any such way. In fact, there is nothing that predicts bear market.  But if you are doing regular trading then you can predict something like the volume is going down. But it can't be certain.  But if you are very expert in trading you can guess.  In that case you have to be a regular trader.

Exactly when a trader has the technical knowledge of probably the candle stick which is a representation of the price movement they can be able to predict the next movement of the market price this kind of predictions are mainly base on the pass history of that coin. But this is just a technical analysis and technical analysis can also be affected by fundamentals too like when you hear of news surrounding that coin you can use it to guess if the market will actually go bearish most especially if the news is a negative one. But the most common thing that suggests a bear period is arriving is after a long period of bull run and you and then you start seeing the shift of many investors taking profits then certainly bearish period is at the corner.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
We cannot predict about bear and bull season but if we have information about some events like halving and news about bitcoin ETF approval then we can know that market will now goes higher but bear market cannot be predicted. Although when some bad news comes into the site then there is a chance that market will goes down because news changes the complete market situations.

We should be ready for both bear and bull market because both are unpredictable because we all were in thoughts that after the approval of bitcoin ETF there will be increase in price and market will turn green but the condition are now completely different and bitcoin and other altcoins are in red line.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 421
I don't know of any such way. In fact, there is nothing that predicts bear market.  But if you are doing regular trading then you can predict something like the volume is going down. But it can't be certain.  But if you are very expert in trading you can guess.  In that case you have to be a regular trader.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
Some traders will tell you that if you use indicators and drawing lines that you can know it. But if you use both, you may see yourself still losing as the market will not be in your direction. Trading will make people not patient and most traders are losing.

The only time I know the market will go up is when it has falling significantly. The more it falls the more it is likely that the price will start to rise. I am taking about bitcoin and not altcoins.

You can see recently that bitcoin fall from $46200 to $43200. Later it moved within that price to $43900 for some minutes or hours before it fall again to $41500. As it fall within like 3 to 4 hours two time like this, you should know that if you go in at $42000 or a pice lower, that you will make money as the price will rise more as at that time.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 723
You only can know it certainly when you are already in a bear market for some months. You only can know the bottom when the market already moves up a lot from the bottom.

If you want to guess, look at Trading volume. In bear market, trading volume will drop and becomes smaller with time but a challenging task for you to find bottom is you can not know when trading volume hits bottom and price is at bottom.

Bottom will be confirmed by a very big trading volume bar that is an indicator of massive buy and price will rally from the bottom with that big trading volume bar.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
There's really no way to know for sure unless you're already in one. But generally and historically, there are decent signs when a bull market is about to peak: when people around you suddenly become crypto "investors" and are making so much money in unrealized gains. Will it be the same in the future? No one knows.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Pages:
Jump to: