Pages:
Author

Topic: How could war affect crypto? - page 2. (Read 1504 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 08, 2018, 09:46:59 AM
There are a lot of ways that war could affect people and it could affect the amount of people that can actually invest in the coins at a time. After that coins could be used to launder money to be used in the sale and purchase of arms which could negatively affect the credibility of the coins. Also it might depend on which countries are involved in the war.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 12:41:29 PM
einstein used to say:  "I do not know with which kind of weapons the third world war will be fought, but the fourth one will be fought with stones". therefore no electricity probably no crypto. that is a concern. don't you find?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 06, 2018, 12:39:01 PM
It is good for me that cryptocurrency is not at the same level of mass adoption so that it can be said that a war can somehow influence it as for example it affects the dollar
Activity: 560
October 06, 2018, 12:38:17 PM

How could war affect crypto?
Like the common money. Financial support of war can be provided with cryptocurrency, just like it can be provided with fiat money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 06, 2018, 12:33:53 PM

well...i think it depends on what war and which countries. have you heard about informational wars? it is mostly connected with misleading information about anything. the same with crypto information
Activity: 371
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 12:16:55 PM

War will disable the power supply and internet connection.
War will destroy many place and kill many people.
If there will be no connection and power supply, cryptocurrency is impossible.
This is the big effect then.
Activity: 232
October 06, 2018, 12:15:51 PM

Crypto helps to steal money during war or any other even, since there is no way to find out the owner of 100k of BTC. Moreover, when you will find the person, you will not be able to sue, because there is now law related to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 560
October 05, 2018, 07:54:37 AM

Countries that are in the state of war are more likely to implement cryptocurrencies. For example, for Iran or Nothern Korea implementation of cryptos is one of the best ways to avoid international financial sanctions.
Activity: 210
October 04, 2018, 08:37:27 AM
War in developed country may increase interest to cryptocurrency investments, because crypto could not be confiscated by anyone. In addition, it could not be arrested by any bank or government, so it is great option for hiding money during any unpleasant occasion.
Activity: 266
October 04, 2018, 07:51:57 AM
In war no one will care about cryptocurrency and also it might become useless as community networks would be broken and people wouldn't have access to their wallets.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
October 03, 2018, 02:06:50 PM

As I see everybody is talking in the topic only about negative effects of the war. What about civilians? For them crypto can be a way out to make some money or do purchases as long as they have Internet and tools to access their coins. Banks might not work anymore in the state of war. 
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 03, 2018, 01:51:04 PM

everyone can buy weapon easier, fast, and safe. because transaction in crypto isnt transparent
so, they will use its advantages to buy weapon

Lol. Curious to see it that way dude. The way i see it, it could wipe out our means of accessing crypto, especially major wars that would be global. War isn't progressive, simple as that.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 01:44:13 PM
May we not see any war again, in any war humanity loosed  hugely. Having said that, if there's any war Cryptocurrency will help in merchandising of weapons in black markets.
Activity: 336
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 03, 2018, 12:44:15 PM
Small wars probably wont make much difference. A world war would probably send all investments to shti, including crypto.
Activity: 310
October 03, 2018, 12:40:49 PM

everyone can buy weapon easier, fast, and safe. because transaction in crypto isnt transparent
so, they will use its advantages to buy weapon
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
October 03, 2018, 12:35:05 PM
Are you not aware that there are actually hundreds of wars and skirmishes going on right now? Just because you don't see them doesn't mean they don't happen. However I think that if war ever came to one of the elite level countries (major economies), then crytocurrency would boom in those countries due to the weakness the national currency would likely experience (unless they're winning the war of course).
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
October 03, 2018, 12:31:40 PM
if there is a war, then the cryptocurrency market will grow rapidly. Take the second world where America strongly won financially in it. and crypto currency opens up many opportunities for states to sell weapons or something else on both sides.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
October 03, 2018, 12:25:03 PM
I think that today such actions can kill everything that we have done over the past decades, because projects today are starting a new life, and today we are thinking about such actions, it's so sad, so let's just not think about the bad.
Activity: 168
October 03, 2018, 12:23:30 PM
I’m not sure that a war or crisis in the whole world will be able to greatly influence the cryptocurrency. The demand will simply fall and it will temporarily freeze, it is possible. But what, someone will destroy it, I do not think.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 12:21:18 PM
Don't think it might have a huge influence on cryptocurrency, the government won't use it anyway and the civilians may use it for saving their funds but I doubt they would do that. I think the war may have an lowering influence on cryptocurrency in the exact country cus people would think about other things than digital money
Pages:
Jump to: