Pages:
Author

Topic: How could war affect crypto? - page 3. (Read 1504 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Am KOFIY!
October 03, 2018, 12:11:07 PM
I think crypto can be effectively used to save assets during war, trading of weapons also get more easier through  dark net with the use of Crypto as a means of undetectable payment option.
Activity: 210
Merit: 17
October 02, 2018, 04:26:53 AM
The current war cannot affect the cryptocurrency. The war between small countries cannot be affected. Only when a war occurs in the top ten countries of the economy will it affect the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 04:26:27 AM
Interesting question, never thought about it. I hope this situation does not happen. Otherwise, the influx of investors will decrease significantly, many altcoins will fall in price, and those cryptocurrencies that will be actively used as a means of payment, on the contrary, will grow in price. For example, bitcoin is very well suited for such purposes.
Activity: 197
Merit: 15
October 02, 2018, 04:19:03 AM
Unfortunately, I consider that crypto will win in that situation because there will be a lot of payments with the help of crypto thanks to illigal moves there.
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 03:38:08 AM
The impact is somewhat, but I feel that it is only a passive influence. War has existed since ancient times, and Homo sapiens are combative animals. For example, buying and selling munitions through cryptocurrency, or swapping assets for cryptocurrency to keep them, etc.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
September 30, 2018, 03:35:24 AM

How could war affect crypto?

I hope that this will not happen, but it seems to me that the purchase of weapons for cryptocurrencies will become the most common phenomenon and it is possible that the cost of cryptocurrencies will also increase significantly. I hope we never find out about this.
Activity: 319
September 30, 2018, 03:26:30 AM
The main thing is that there should never be a war again. And I do not think that this should affect only the cryptocurrency. This will affect the entire economy and we will expect a huge financial crisis, from which it will be very difficult to get out
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 27, 2018, 06:49:46 AM
It seems to me that people generally don t understand what war is, they perceive this phenomenon as an economic leap. My friends, when the war comes, you will not have anything to eat and you will not have electricity, what kind of investments in cryptocurrency are you talking about?
Activity: 168
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 27, 2018, 06:10:49 AM
The cryptocurrency is very favorable to war. It is possible to carry out transactions, to sell weapon and to pay off with cryptocurrency. At the same time nobody learns purpose of payment from whom it was sent also to whom.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
September 27, 2018, 06:05:53 AM
Bitcoin, like gold, is a safe-haven asset.
Then when the war comes, people will buy Bitcoins in large quantities.
Then when the war comes, people will buy the most liquid asset that they will be able to exchange for food in case of emergency, as well as pasta with canned meat and salt, nobody will remember about bitcoin.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 05:01:57 PM
every bad things for real world economy could better affect for crypto. people are coward generally. when they getting afraid to loss their money they search for solutions. we are now crypto is a best solutions for this situations.
Activity: 484
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 04:45:29 PM
If the war is over I believe Crypto will increase, can not be traded in cash and people will use Crypto as an alternative. Being able to trade online and quickly will solve the problems that arise during the war. It's going to grow crazy, and I believe this will happen if the war is open.
Activity: 6
September 26, 2018, 04:42:20 PM
ico will go to the moon, next year
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 05:54:29 AM
war could render fiat useless, but not crypto. unless its world war that destroy the internet network.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
September 26, 2018, 05:05:16 AM
Cryptocurrency will survive as long as the Internet exists. It may likely be the only functional global payment system.

My only doubts though are Crypto Mining and acceptability of Cryptocurrency. The big miners will most likely be affected. Wonder what will become of transaction processing if such miners don't mine then?
 And who will even accept Cryptocurrencies in times of acute food and water shortage?
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 01, 2018, 05:16:30 PM
Let's just hope there won't be war,  because if there is way,  cryptocurrency would be the last thing on anyone 'S mind!  Survival instincts would be more in control of people's actions!
Activity: 224
June 01, 2018, 05:14:05 PM
in the period of military operations there is a possibility that the crypto-currency market may develop even more, since all transactions, transfers take place anonymously through the crypto-currency market
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
June 01, 2018, 04:44:14 PM
Bitcoin, like gold, is a safe-haven asset.
Then when the war comes, people will buy Bitcoins in large quantities.
What are you naive and far from these problems. Do you think that in case of a serious large-scale war someone will take care of the crypto currency? It just will not be necessary to anyone. If there is a large-scale war, clothes, products, tools, weapons, that is all that will allow people to survive, will be valued. The most valuable will then be barter. Even gold at that time will not in all cases be a commodity. Then certainly for a pizza you will give 10 000 bitcoins, and even more. You will always want to eat.
Activity: 146
June 01, 2018, 03:57:49 PM
I think that the price of all cryptocurrencies will fall greatly. There will be no interest in her at all. Only for the sale of weapons, ransom and other things. I don't think that's gonna happen!
Activity: 238
June 01, 2018, 12:46:54 PM

How could war affect crypto?

It seems like there will be a strange situation when there is war. Perhaps many people do not care anymore about crypto because the internet network may be turned off. Or crypto demand increases because people will try to hide their assets.
Pages:
Jump to: