Pages:
Author

Topic: How crypto currency change your Life? - page 14. (Read 2576 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 13
www.cd3d.app
July 10, 2021, 09:23:09 AM
When I first entered the world of cryptocurrency,I participated in a lot of airdrops and bounties, but I gained very little and wasted a lot of time.
Now I participate in a small amount of bounty, I hope to get some rewards to meet my daily expenses.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 347
July 10, 2021, 09:18:37 AM
Well, I think it was the way of relating to money that was the biggest gain I got from cryptocurrencies. Then, of course, the financial gains. Winning was easier in the past than it is today, perhaps the market is more professional and therefore it needs greater preparation to make investments or even trading. Interest in other forms of earnings has also decreased due to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
July 10, 2021, 08:36:33 AM
How crypto currency change your life?

For me, When I was started it seems that in crypto world is not an easy way to have profits because of an online procedure and no controls. But then again when I know how to handle specially on Trading or in bounty program and that's the reason I started  to earn.

I believe if cryptocurrency can change my life, because only investing in cryptocurrency can give me a big profit (although the risk is very big too), but of course I am ready to take the risk of investing in cryptocurrency and I believe by investing in cryptocurrency, then of course I can become rich and all my wishes can come true.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
July 10, 2021, 07:42:28 AM
my life changed when I invested in crypto. I made a huge profit during the 2017 bullrun. It was my first time investing, and I doubt that crypto can make a profit. but my doubts disappeared when i got 10x profit from my investment. you could say crypto gave me a new understanding of the digital world. although it has risks, but the profit generated is worth it. and as time went on I started to understand about blockchain and all things crypto related.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 104
July 10, 2021, 05:48:36 AM

For me, When I was started it seems that in crypto world is not an easy way to have profits because of an online procedure and no controls. But then again when I know how to handle specially on Trading or in bounty program and that's the reason I started  to earn.
You know that in essence it is not cryptocurrency that changes someone's life, but it is the person who changes himself with God's help.
you have to believe it.
Thanks to cryptocurrecy, a person can change the characteristics of a lazy person into someone who likes to work.
After getting a lot of income, someone will not turn away from the cryptocurrency project.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
July 10, 2021, 05:47:38 AM
Ive started to invest bitcoin way back 2018. Ive known this forum because my brother introduced blockchain technology and he wanted me to learn more about cryptocurrency. So, I have strated reading here in forum until I knew there are lot of opportunity here.

Then Ive tried all the possible way to improve myself, rank up, applying in bounty signature, do some usual trading to swing and doing some margin/leverage trading. There are times I have failures in trading not until I decided to make a long term hold with bitcoin and with some other altcoins. Now, I am so grateful with this forum, because I may be able to see cryptocurrency's opportunity to become what I am today.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 10, 2021, 05:17:16 AM
I am very happy to know crypto since 2017, and it changed my life a lot
I can make my own money without asking to my parents
i can buy what i want and i can give some alms
crypto changed my life so much
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
July 10, 2021, 04:50:10 AM
~
Changed my mindset on how bank slavery happens.
Back then I am really into those cards issued by bank, well ya know credit cards/debit cards and all that kinds of stuffs.
I realized they were really a lot of work to get one and one would think that they're fully secured with banks but then one would realize that one day they would even freeze your account.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1315
July 10, 2021, 04:40:31 AM

It changed my point of of view towards cryptocurrency. Yes there are different stories out there, and I like to share a little of mine. During pandemic I was displace of my work and dont have any source of income, but with trading, airdrops, and other gig herr in crypto I managed to earn what I cant during out of work and thats not an easy task especially during the covid season. Im just thankful somehow that there are ways you can changed your life with the influence of blockchain.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 574
July 10, 2021, 04:00:48 AM

Yes, it is not easy to change our life through crypto or other things, but I believe that there will be a way to achieve what we want if we have a will.
Making a profit in crypto is all people want when they joined crypto, which is also my reason for joining crypto a few years ago.
Crypto change my life better and I can help my family, especially my parents and brother and sister.
I am sure that if we can work hard and try without giving up, we will achieve our goals one by one.
But there will many challenging things that we will face so we need to have patience.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 49
Binance #Smart World Global Token
July 10, 2021, 01:39:16 AM

Cryptocurrency changed a lot of my life's perspective and convictions especially on the areas of money, banking and finance as well as governance. I then realized that the power is now in my hands. The introduction of Bitcoin got many repercussions and now even the government and its regulators are being involved in a good and bad way. However, there is a dark side of cryptocurrency as there are people who got evil intent who also participated here and they can rip anybody's wallet anytime allowed to do so...you know what I mean because I am not alone in being a scam victim here.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
July 09, 2021, 05:07:05 PM

Pages:
Jump to: