Pages:
Author

Topic: How crypto currency change your Life? - page 13. (Read 2576 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
July 10, 2021, 01:41:08 PM

Currently there is a lot of malware especially from email, I have also been scammed from crypto, at that time I wanted to send bitcoin and when I paste the bitcoin address changed, and I wasn't careful anymore so I was deceived, beware of what I've experienced
at first you should know about that and you're aware in such issue before entering. because crypto currency is known as a scam thing even before at the beginning as it can be use to scam people and etc.
To be honest when i was new in the space that's what i always thinking when someone sending notifications in me and i don't know how they they got my email.. So I'm thankful that before i discover this thing i was informed to avoid such way of scamming..
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
July 10, 2021, 01:35:55 PM
There are limitless opportunities in the cryto industry and engaging in one sector of the industry with complete mastery keeps you one a constant profit margin irrespective of your capital. Cryto industry is one industry that turns cents into massive dollars within a short time compared to other forms of investment. Crypto currency has produced torns of millionaires within the space of 12years and many had a wonderful Roi

For me crypto currency through trading and holding has generated massive income for me as a person. I got into crypto as far back as 2016 began my trading mentorship and then got to Learn a little more about blockchain generally. My early days of trading wasn't really easy but gradually I gained mastery over the market and can boast of a consistent profit as time went on.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
July 10, 2021, 01:18:44 PM
When I was started it seems that in crypto world is not an easy way to have profits because of an online procedure and no controls .
thats actually your advantage because no one is controlling and monitoring you .
you can work anytime you like , no pressure or anything . its online and easy to search for answers if you have questions and you dont know the nature of your job .
 its normal to get intimidated at first but eventually we can grasp it . crypto change me to be a responsible person and i now value my time .
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
July 10, 2021, 01:05:19 PM
How crypto currency change your life?

For me, When I was started it seems that in crypto world is not an easy way to have profits because of an online procedure and no controls. But then again when I know how to handle specially on Trading or in bounty program and that's the reason I started  to earn.

Crypto is a once in a lifetime opportunity for many people to break the chain of poverty.
And i hope many have taken it. MAny have not, because of doubt, but those who have, now have a nice life changing profit
I already have earned a lot from crypto .When i was starting the journey it was not easy for me to find the right way to earn crypto .I did study much and more and then gradually i have started to know about the many ways of earning it .I have focused on Trading and then gambling .I also did hold many coins and i already made a good return from that .I was surviving my life badly before coming here .Crypto has changed everything og my life .Now crypto is my life .
Activity: 1036
Merit: 286
July 10, 2021, 12:49:34 PM

For me, When I was started it seems that in crypto world is not an easy way to have profits because of an online procedure and no controls. But then again when I know how to handle specially on Trading or in bounty program and that's the reason I started  to earn.
Ever since I've entered this new platform, a lot of things changed in my life. Obviously, most of us or all of us will mention changes on our financial state as we gain lots of profits in crypto as we became successful in our investments. Other than that, I've also became much better in terms of time management and proficiency in english or constructing ideas. The learnings I've gained also made me a better investor as I end up being a much better observer when it comes to the changes happpening in the market. I know lots of things will keep on changing in me with the help of crypto and I hope most of it is in a positive way.
Activity: 1484
July 10, 2021, 12:45:58 PM

Cryptocurrency changed a lot of my life's perspective and convictions especially on the areas of money, banking and finance as well as governance. I then realized that the power is now in my hands. The introduction of Bitcoin got many repercussions and now even the government and its regulators are being involved in a good and bad way. However, there is a dark side of cryptocurrency as there are people who got evil intent who also participated here and they can rip anybody's wallet anytime allowed to do so...you know what I mean because I am not alone in being a scam victim here.

Currently there is a lot of malware especially from email, I have also been scammed from crypto, at that time I wanted to send bitcoin and when I paste the bitcoin address changed, and I wasn't careful anymore so I was deceived, beware of what I've experienced
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
July 10, 2021, 12:40:58 PM

Cryptocurrency helped me a lot since I started here in this field of industry business.
It pushed to be independent to stand alone until I build my new family where up to the present
I can survive through this where only cryptocurrency was my main source of income.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 520
July 10, 2021, 12:32:25 PM

For me crypto is a second income after working in the office, I spend about 2 hours a day observing crypto that has good potential, so many things have changed in my life after knowing crypto.

Same thing with me, after office i check if there's good opportunities to buy asset to hold for a while,

buy low sell high, not that much time to spend i front of my computer but enough to analyze and anticipate,

crypto is like a good way to look for some extra profits while spending time in front of my computer.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
July 10, 2021, 12:06:04 PM

cryptocurrency has changed my life for the better than before, because right now I already have a car and apartment from the profit I get on cryptocurrency (trading and bounty), therefore I have fallen in love with cryptocurrency and hope I can become a rich man in the next 3-5 years from investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
July 10, 2021, 12:03:57 PM

Cryptocurrency changed a lot of my life's perspective and convictions especially on the areas of money, banking and finance as well as governance. I then realized that the power is now in my hands. The introduction of Bitcoin got many repercussions and now even the government and its regulators are being involved in a good and bad way. However, there is a dark side of cryptocurrency as there are people who got evil intent who also participated here and they can rip anybody's wallet anytime allowed to do so...you know what I mean because I am not alone in being a scam victim here.

You described it quite well. That is one big impact Bitcoin made on a lot of people, me included of course. When you start reading papers about Bitcoin and articles and you follow the news and you can see how much buzz takes place concerning Bitcoin, you realize how powerful the concept really is. That is very interesting and also got me thinking ahead into the future where we have this decentralized currency that nobody fully controls ever. It is an important mechanism for our financial system as a whole.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
July 10, 2021, 12:03:32 PM
It's giving me a nice incentive in terms of finances.

Change my perspective as pro blockchain because fiat is evil.

Change my perspective again because I realized I was Naive.

And I just become profit maximalist and view this blockchain things as a source an income.

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
July 10, 2021, 11:54:50 AM

For me crypto is a second income after working in the office, I spend about 2 hours a day observing crypto that has good potential, so many things have changed in my life after knowing crypto.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
July 10, 2021, 11:31:10 AM
Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are the driving force behind me to keep trying in my current life and work.  Take short, keep long, so I accept the negative and unfair reality, vying for status and social status with countless tricks.  As obnoxious and parties as hell, what I believe about the future of crypto is opportunity.  I am passionate about bitcoin and crypto with 75% of my assets.  All expect a big change.  However, the opportunity to change life has not yet come.  But importantly, I realized a big change in my will and beliefs about blockchain, bitcoin, crypto, it's a part of my life.
Activity: 773
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
July 10, 2021, 11:13:14 AM

You just need to learn with all kinds of ways to make a profit. one way is like a bounty or you can be a novice investor to learn all this. if you succeed every stage you pass may all run smoothly. Although everyone will feel the gripes of what they are going through but don't give up easily with everything you have learned. This is all a test to achieve your success.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 115
Pepemo.vip
July 10, 2021, 10:39:46 AM
Things could have been very different for me right now. Cryptocurrencies have created many chances for me, but I have always made unsuccessful decisions. I have no profit or loss at the moment. I hope I will make better decisions in the future and everything will change in my life  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2417
July 10, 2021, 10:20:56 AM

Many people started their journeys just like you young grasshopper, by joining bounties and signature camps. Some other liked the idea of anonymous gambling because online gambling was banned in their countries. Some other thought that this might be the tool to replace the dollar so they wanted to be the early investors. These are all valid cases to like crypto.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
July 10, 2021, 10:16:47 AM
The real thing about how crypto changes a person's life is when he knows how to invest or trade it. so it depends on his ability to manage assets. and to get to the point of profiting from crypto proceeds that will change someone's life, especially in an economic context, requires a fairly extensive study

not only rely on determination but knowledge is not prioritized. The point is that mastery in crypto trading must be explored first.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
July 10, 2021, 10:10:26 AM
It didn't change my life entirely but my perspective in life especially in earning, I didn't think that you would be able to earn in cryptocurrency a big amount of money by just facing on computer rather than working in real life and also it changes my perspective about investment and savings there's a lot of lessons I've learned in cryptocurrency not just about cryptocurrency but on the life in general.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 642
July 10, 2021, 09:56:48 AM
It helped a lot with my options of investing.
Right now, my investment is either Bitcoin and some altcoins or just cash in my safety box or under my clothes.
No banks, no other investment options that are being offered every time thru e-mails.
It relieved me from all the stress of picking the right choice because most of them just give a little profit.
Now, it became a lot better.
Activity: 1890
1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org
July 10, 2021, 09:55:36 AM

Cryptocurrencies have not only changed my life but my mindset too. in this time of pandemic finding a job outside is really hard but bounties and a little trading help me make money, I'm sure if I don't know cryptocurrency then I will have a hard time making money in this pandemic.
Pages:
Jump to: