Pages:
Author

Topic: How did Crypto help you out? - page 16. (Read 6200 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 12:49:47 PM
BTC help me change lives, low salary can not develop life, thanks to bitcoin that I change life and have a more stable life. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
September 11, 2018, 11:28:20 AM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

Definitely crypto can help your friend , he can do part time if you think he is still not capable to go 100%, teach him to do airdrops and bounties for starters,this way he would not put in any money investment or maybe just a little l.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
September 11, 2018, 10:26:48 AM
Crypto really helped me a lot, and it gave me profit through joining in any bounty programs. Although, there are some of the ico project ended

into scam but still I'm not looking to that side instead in positives outcome of the ico bounty who are paying me after their campaign, then after

that I have my profit from crypto to bitcoin as well.
only few bounty campaign was scam,there were many projects that would give us reward.bounty campaign really help us to earn money although we work it as side job.
Activity: 44
September 11, 2018, 10:09:44 AM
It had help me out of my comfort zone in which i used to. Managing my time to do crypto works and regular jobs makes me earn and stabilize my financial status. Although theres always a risk in cryptocurrency as an investment or work with it but i still believe that in cryptocurrency community theres always opportunities ahead of us.
Activity: 54
September 11, 2018, 10:09:28 AM
Although the loan does not give him better not to enter the crypto currency
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
September 11, 2018, 10:05:37 AM
Crypto really helped me a lot, and it gave me profit through joining in any bounty programs. Although, there are some of the ico project ended

into scam but still I'm not looking to that side instead in positives outcome of the ico bounty who are paying me after their campaign, then after

that I have my profit from crypto to bitcoin as well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
September 11, 2018, 07:35:41 AM
I hear many people get rich because of crypto
especially those who take part in the bounty in 2017
I heard that they already have a car and a house now
No actually there are few especially those people who invested that huge in bitcoin but for the other people who join on bitcoin investments they are only having small profit because they had only small scale investment. Profit will the depend the scale of your investment like if you have 1 M USD investment of course if bitcoin market price increase to 30% then the 30% of 1M USD is 300K and 300K definitely is a huge money.
Activity: 462
September 11, 2018, 06:58:55 AM
Well,I can say that I have been able to settle some debts, paid house rent and spoiled myself a little ....you know shopping for wears and stuffs with profit i made from crypto.
Not really good if you had some debts because this will pull you down due to the interest of it especially those huge debts. Anyway thanks goodness that cryptocurrency somehow made you some profits and leads you to earn and that is a good thing that happen to an investors or an individual whom is doing and get involve in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
September 11, 2018, 06:55:32 AM
Crypto is really awesome. It helped me in so many different ways. With Crypto currency trading I have been able to make a lot of money and with this money I am living happily.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/
September 11, 2018, 06:28:02 AM
I hear many people get rich because of crypto
especially those who take part in the bounty in 2017
I heard that they already have a car and a house now
Activity: 47
September 11, 2018, 06:24:53 AM
Crypto is great. I made a certain amount of money from the Crypto market. Me and my family live better. Hope the Crypto market will thrive mom
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
September 11, 2018, 05:53:27 AM
I can learning about cryptoworld specially crypto can give me a opportunity to earn money and crypto also help me get extra income.
Activity: 28
September 11, 2018, 05:12:01 AM
I learned a lot from the crypto market. There are many lessons about failure and success from cryptocurrency. That could be a stable platform to start investing in this market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
September 11, 2018, 05:11:48 AM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
Joining bounty campaign has the biggest rule in order to earn more bitcoins. If your friend really wants to earn more he should join signature campaign and bounty campaigns. Being a member of this forum can really a great help if one wants to earn bitcoins. Let him try to join some opportunities here in order to earn and can help on his mortage and loan to pay.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 05:02:16 AM

Crypto is really make him out to, but this is not quickly as he think to gain money out there, he should wait because cryptocurrency is so fluctuated, like bitcoin currency. Just like you participate in a bounty signature campaign, you should wait until the campaign is success and then after that when theres available list of exchange of your token, you can able to trade it to fiat.
Activity: 71
September 11, 2018, 04:20:08 AM
CryptoCurrencies helps me a lot. In just short time it increase my money and grow my business too.Bitcoin teach me how to handle your self when you're losing your money its teach me how to be patient and hold your money
Activity: 71
September 11, 2018, 04:10:55 AM
I can say with certainty, for a good project, it must have potential for the future, that it will be needed in five years. Unfortunately most projects do not have this potential. I was lucky and I came across a project focused on protecting against hacking quantum processors, and to maximize the use of all the advantages of new technologies, project Kelvin Blockchain.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
September 11, 2018, 03:44:25 AM
crypto help to graduate it help me in my financial problems.
The learned people do not only use it for the minimization of financial constraints but also for the minimization of the cost. It has no doubt faced so much criticism and has actually paced down now but once you are optimistic about a technology, you will never leave it behind and will always keep an eye on the things that could be used to use it much more efficiently. It has helped me in many ways that is the transaction of money across the borders and many other tasks as well.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 01:54:32 AM
For a person who have nothing in pocket they can also make money in crypto like through working in forum and if they can mine that will be also a good way to make money through other coins mining and sell them in the market to get some reward over that and crypto is helping every one.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
September 11, 2018, 12:32:23 AM
If someone want join into crypto, that someone must done their problem financial before like debts, mortgage, or anything is paid with loan. You have to finish it, before you join into crypto or you will loss your money much more.
and how about if they joined into crypto as bounty hunter, is need for them to finish their financial problems? i think we should separate about it.there are several ways joining in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: