Pages:
Author

Topic: How did Crypto help you out? - page 31. (Read 6200 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 08:56:43 AM
it helps so much,crypto made me able to invest gold, home and others. make solving financial problems. from those who have no money, to be people who have a lot of money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 07:49:47 AM
Bitcoin (crypto) really helps my financial sustainability, and We think everyone who leaps into the regarding crypto must feel the enjoyment of bitcoin (crypto).
Crypto is help me to be profitable because before i am only earn a small amount of money on my job, but when i start to invest in bitcoin i make a good profit, and i became more profitable when i sell my bitcoin last december 2017, and now i am still investing in crypto and hoping to make a huge income again this year.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
August 23, 2018, 07:47:22 AM
With the existence of cryptocurrency, it really helped me in terms of economy, now I can live better than before.
Cryptocurrency really makes my life different. It brings light to my life and now I’m living in a great world. Never expect this thing to happen to me, though I’m not reach I can still feel a life with everything.
Activity: 109
August 23, 2018, 07:41:27 AM
Im almost a year of this crypto but i just got my tokens or rewards at this month and i never do this for exchange   but you know i am too much excited to receive my first time rewards eversince its been a long months since i ever  thought this would come,so i may say thank you crypto for this wonderful oppurtunity.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 07:31:26 AM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
Basically cryptocurrency get me the Freedom of location and of workplace, so why can work wherever I want to and I'm not bonded to a particular place and office. It is good.
Activity: 26
August 23, 2018, 04:45:13 AM
Cryptocurrency is always helping us, with cryptocurrency we have jobs looking for coin cryptocurrency, which is known as bitcoin. And cryptocurrency has helped me, my economy has changed.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 03:59:26 AM
Crypto has helped me in a few ways over the past month, not only in the financial aspects of my life but also educational aspects, because with current knowledge I have in Crypto currency I stand firm when it comes to blockchain and other Crypto related stuffs which wasn't so before. Also in the financial part there times whereby I earned huged amount of money from trading, investment and bounty programs that am into. So for me crypto has helped me alot.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
August 23, 2018, 03:23:33 AM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
Well,  I do freelancing and other methods of payment I have been using was not quite okay for some of my clients (just a few of them). They did tell me about cryptocurrency but I didn’t really consider it at the beginning cause I was scared it might be very risky, but after sometime I decided to go for it and it has been very helpful. I don’t really have to pay much fees like I do with other methods, and that clients too who are using crypto. It’s really helpful in a lot of ways.
Activity: 140
August 22, 2018, 06:49:04 PM

Crypto help me a lot specially when it comes to financially needs. Before my loan credits is left and right because my income at that time is very little. I was very sad at that time because everyday I was struggling facing my problem financially shortages. But one day my friend told me to try investing my money in bitcoin, I did not waste my time I try to enter this kind of investment and I feel so lucky because I earn a big amount of profits.
Activity: 504
August 22, 2018, 06:47:28 PM
When the time i am not into cryptocurrency. I am too frustrated because i cannot provide all the need of my family, especially my daughter. But when i start joining bounty campaigns. I start earning some money for my child.
Activity: 32
August 22, 2018, 03:57:58 PM
Indeed, this forum help me for a some reason specifically in money. They have campaign program inside this forum that can help through financial. Through posting you may earn virtual money that can convert to a real money.

And also, it gave me a timely job that can earn money.

In addition, as a side and as a student, it helps me a lot by giving a side job that can produce or earn money. We all know that the role of the students is difficult when it comes in academic purposes. They may encounter problem specifically financial.

And one thing that we need to do as a user of bitcoin is patience and time-management. This two words, they may help you to earn smoothly in this forum.
Activity: 700
August 22, 2018, 03:33:27 PM
it all started from this forum, I first didn't focus on things that smelled of profit, I wanted to understand crypto in full and for almost a full year I just learned everything without participating in the campaign or ICO

it was very effective when I had no trouble communicating with various sub-topics, and my estimate is correct, science is more important than everything, and I immediately adapt to the exchange market and some new ICO coin lists are very smooth. so far crypto is the best thing in my life besides my main job.
Activity: 84
August 22, 2018, 02:40:42 PM
You are in this forum and you know all about in this forum you know that we can earn using signature campaign etc. why don't you invite your friend here explore and exchange idea from your friend in that case it will be easier from you to know more and earn money using this forum and you can also post a threads here, feel free to post here but make sure it make sense so everyone here will answer your question good luck to you and to your friend crypto is a good  for us to earn money
copper member
Activity: 308
Veil
August 22, 2018, 01:20:24 PM
I was able to pay my debts and pay house rent with the money i got from selling my bounty reward tokens.
Activity: 294
August 22, 2018, 12:21:01 PM
I was really in great need of financial support before and a good friend of mine started suggesting me crypto. At the beginning, I am hesitating to believe that I can earn great amount of profits in here but still I gave it a shot. As time passed by, I was able to earn large profit and it was at that point where I started believing in crypto more than I did before.
copper member
Activity: 409
August 22, 2018, 10:37:23 AM
Cryptocurrency for me are like work, because cryptocurrency really help me to meet economic needs with the benefits that I get from the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 448
August 22, 2018, 10:03:25 AM
With the existence of cryptocurrency, it really helped me in terms of economy, now I can live better than before.
Activity: 126
August 22, 2018, 08:39:54 AM
When I start to join is this kind of forum, I have many doubt and question about it. But when time comes that bitcoin allow me to earn even if it is small amount to starting to invest it's so happy that's why I encourage most of my friends and relatives to join in this kind of bussiness.
Activity: 185
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
August 20, 2018, 10:11:13 PM
Crypto help me financially, providing many useful knowledge. I have long worked as staff offices, and the results I get here is bigger than my work over the years.
Activity: 504
August 20, 2018, 10:04:17 PM

I think so because crypto has helped me so much financially. There are only two things that worked for me to achieve it and that's long term holding and the other one is through bounties. I think the funds I got from all of it is enough to support me for 2 years.
Pages:
Jump to: