Pages:
Author

Topic: How did Crypto help you out? - page 29. (Read 6200 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 24, 2018, 02:46:00 PM
And another thing the crypto world has done, i think the community it has builded its no only help to get the cryptos prices up also the community offer to us help to make our journey  more pleasent and easy
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 01:33:49 PM
crypto gives me more opportunities to know more about the crypto and crypto world, giving me more opportunities to invest and increase my income, and crypto also makes the currency market more vibrant than

Crypto help me to discover new chances and opportunities to earn a good income and help me to understand this currency into investment and it inspire me to discover new thing that is helpful to everybody who believe.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 12:39:09 PM
Throught cryptocurrency,I have gotten more than expected for both my family and the entire society I hail from. I am now in the college now and i always feel excited about such an offer
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
August 24, 2018, 11:37:56 AM
I really did earn amount of money that helped me to do what I really want. I don’t have to be dying at the job I could’ve. Crypto gave me the opportunity to work on my own business and I find it great.
I remember last year, it is really hard for me to make a lot of money because i have a lot of debt to pay, but when my uncle tell me that investing on crypto can help me to make more money and now i am having a good profit and i can now help my family on there daily lives.
many stories from cryptocurrency, many of which reach the financial freedom of this business. but the most important thing is that we must know about cryptocurrency first, so we can love it
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 10:55:50 AM
I really did earn amount of money that helped me to do what I really want. I don’t have to be dying at the job I could’ve. Crypto gave me the opportunity to work on my own business and I find it great.
I remember last year, it is really hard for me to make a lot of money because i have a lot of debt to pay, but when my uncle tell me that investing on crypto can help me to make more money and now i am having a good profit and i can now help my family on there daily lives.
Activity: 83
August 24, 2018, 10:53:48 AM
Crypto indeed and surely help you financially. You will gain income and you will hear lot of stories how crypto change someone's life.  But when you have the money... And crypto give you income. Then it is in your hands how you handle the blessings that was given to you. Are you going to buy everything you want or are you going to invest in a business? Be wise so you can use the money in the right purpose.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 24, 2018, 10:44:00 AM
I think like other guy said it opened my eyes, about opportunities around the world, until now i got in touch with the word globalization. when u ask for help (u being in nicaragua) someone from rumania help u out, another one from czech republic, from nigeria, grom everywhere. is not only about the money is also about oportunities to learn
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
www.daxico.com
August 24, 2018, 10:17:14 AM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

Crypto will not only help me but you as well.. Working in cryptocurrency helps me not only financially but also it helps me in a lot of way..  I didn't only came here just to earn i came here also just to learn something about cryptocurrency.. A lots of people get difficult in it. Because they doesn't really know it in depth..  That's why i want to learn something here so that i could help the as well..
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
August 24, 2018, 09:01:01 AM
when I have a cryptocurrency and want to make a withdrawal, what I will do will usually withdraw by making a withdrawal from the exchange place directly which can be safer and more comfortable. in my country there is a place to exchange bitcoin for local money.
Activity: 95
August 24, 2018, 08:14:45 AM
I won't say I've made a lot of $ from crypto but it's the one which turned my interest into programming and now I'm learning to program on my own.
Activity: 756
August 24, 2018, 08:12:18 AM
Yes of course. It helps me to earn a lot. I've been in this industry for more than 20 years. I can conclude that I am earning much more and much better than a normal programmer. If you only know the techniques and tactics in this world. I am certain that you will also earn so much that you can buy Lechon Baboy every Christmas for you family.

Hope, telling us you have been in the industry for 20 years, you did not mean the cryptocurrency business which is very young? I also earned enough to buy the car when I changed BTC.
Activity: 364
August 24, 2018, 07:03:05 AM
now crypto has helped me a lot, especially in finance, I can pay all my debts and my life also gets better, and I think how we can get it is by using good opportunities from crypto, so we can get the profit we want
Activity: 518
August 24, 2018, 06:05:08 AM
I think how crypto can help especially in finance depends on how you use and take the opportunity well, because if you are not serious and understand the right way then you will not be able to get good results, but if you can use crypto well, then you will also get good results too
Activity: 167
August 24, 2018, 05:24:38 AM
Cryptocurrency has help me out financially. There are times that it even give me the largest amount I could take in my entire life. This is what makes me feel safe even though the market is at crisis.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 04:51:42 AM
It does not really improve me or out in my financial problem it just helped in my development that take me a risk to join a bounty here even I have a full time job to maintain our financially needs every quarter so crypto really help me through my small financial problem in my life that make our life easier.
Activity: 280
August 24, 2018, 04:42:46 AM
I can get a lot of profit from trading and trying to invest in the world of ico, by doing this both I can benefit from a very large amount of cryptocurrency and can grow the assets that I have, take advantage of the situation to grow the cryptocurrency you have .
Basically the market has helped people. There are new changes in financial thinking. Just as electronic money technology has helped us all. The economy has since come up quickly. Those who know the time to win.
Activity: 24
August 24, 2018, 04:27:02 AM
Cryptocurrency has to help me change my financial life. At first, I didn't believe in its capability but as the time goes by I started receiving profits then now I mostly rely on it as the largest part of my income.
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
August 24, 2018, 03:42:50 AM
Crypto has helped me improve a lot in my quality of life. Although it does not bring me much money, I can still pay for my tuition and buy some electronics.
I feel this is really a great market. Hopefully it will last a long time and we will get some profit from these ICO projects.
Activity: 22
August 24, 2018, 03:22:11 AM
If he believes that crypto can help him out to motivate and keep hard work to crypto because If you have knowledge about investing like me that can observe the market to grow or not so he will know when he will have profit and because of that, it helps me out from the financial crisis.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
August 24, 2018, 03:06:46 AM
You make money from money. Like all other things in business and commerce, cryptocurrency will make a lot of money if you have a lot of capital. You can also start with small capital, but it takes a lot of time to make a lot of money.
Well, if you enter in crypto world and wants to gains profit just know the risks. Everything has a risks when investing in cyrpto. Exactly, we can start small or big capital when investing in crypto anyway after all we can earn profit.
Pages:
Jump to: