Pages:
Author

Topic: How did Crypto help you out? - page 28. (Read 6200 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 04:54:01 AM
 I like crypto like any other investment since in here we can start investment without a money or capital.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
August 25, 2018, 04:46:46 AM
now crypto has helped a lot, not only in finance but I also became more confident because I could prove to others that I could succeed in crypto and thanks to crypto I had a better future
Activity: 294
August 25, 2018, 04:36:50 AM
Crypto had helped me with my financial needs especially in paying for my debts. Although I earn not that much still I'm looking forward to receiving rewards from the bounty campaign I participated that has just ended.
Activity: 19
August 25, 2018, 03:38:24 AM
By the standards of your post, I might not qualify to comment here. I have not been into Bitcoin for that long. But I might still be able to make some sense. The truth is Bitcoin has helped me tremendously financially. And I didn't start out investing a lot of capital. But I have also had very close friends who had huge capital at the beginning. And they have only made very little profit. At some point, they were losing a lot of money due to investing in the wrong projects. So, it's not straight forward situation. By the way, investing in cryptocurrencies while you're in debt is a no no for me. The probability that you'll make the right choices is very low.
Activity: 93
Merit: 13
August 25, 2018, 03:36:49 AM
Crypto helped me be a lot more critical about what I hear from people who want money. When every project is going to the moon, and every crypto will change the world as we know it, there's got to be some people failing. I still believe that many of them will fail, just like during the dot com bubble. I really hope this knowledge and experience in day trading help me in the stock market in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 03:19:11 AM
cryptocurrency can help me to be able to get very large profits and you can withdraw profits directly from the exchange place or from coinbase and others.
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 25, 2018, 03:13:06 AM
In my own experience, bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general helped me a lot, I can really say that cryptocurrency is the financial break through that I have been waiting for in years, it didnt just give me enough to sustain my needs, it also gave me the capability to tour around countries and buy whatever I want without having to touch my savings. The good part there is, Im just new to the cryptoworld, not even a year in it.

Cryptocurrency help me out with my finances. I have been unemployed for months and I spend my leisure time participating in bounty campaigns. Though my bounty rewards aren’t that high it has been my temporary source of income .
Activity: 29
August 25, 2018, 03:11:25 AM
Cryptocurrency has improved my finances, helped me escape poverty and learned profound business lessons.
Activity: 109
August 25, 2018, 03:10:52 AM
Crypto made a big help for me because it gave me a work to do even though i am a home body, it gives me job to provide for us financially.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 25, 2018, 03:10:24 AM
many people have already benefited from the crypto currency, their finances are getting better because they get profit from crypto and that proves that crypto currencies can help the economy
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 03:06:57 AM
for me A crypto helps me with many opportunities to learn everything about a crypto world. which brings me knowledge and opportunities to invest in and increase my income and earn, a crypto makes it more clever in all markets than currencies.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 02:45:35 AM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
It would be much better if you explained what you mean by helping us out… but for me, I paid for the help, I didn’t get free help like some others here who are saying they got free money Lol, I don’t know where they are getting those free money cause I would love to get mine too.

I invested in crypto and I also worked for it by participating in trading and going through loss and profits. Indeed I was lucky to always come out with huge profit by the end of every month.
Cryptocurrency has helped me not only financially but also in enriching my knowledge in terms of investment, trading, marketing, business, savings, and other economic factors. I earn from it and serves as my extra source of income. It's very appealing for me because I can do the job at my own convenience. I become more discipline, patience, and positive.
Activity: 392
August 25, 2018, 02:35:53 AM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

The cryptocurrency help me of course first financially because before when there are fewer scammers in the bounty section I always having a decent amount of money as my bounty reward but now it is hard to gain profit in bounty. And the second one is my attitude towards the problems that I might faced especially when experiencing loss. I am more natured than i was before in handling those kind of situation
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
August 25, 2018, 01:41:14 AM
It would be much better if you explained what you mean by helping us out… but for me, I paid for the help, I didn’t get free help like some others here who are saying they got free money Lol, I don’t know where they are getting those free money cause I would love to get mine too.

I invested in crypto and I also worked for it by participating in trading and going through loss and profits. Indeed I was lucky to always come out with huge profit by the end of every month.
August 24, 2018, 11:37:53 PM
In my own experience, bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general helped me a lot, I can really say that cryptocurrency is the financial break through that I have been waiting for in years, it didnt just give me enough to sustain my needs, it also gave me the capability to tour around countries and buy whatever I want without having to touch my savings. The good part there is, Im just new to the cryptoworld, not even a year in it.
Activity: 68
August 24, 2018, 11:28:27 PM
My participation in cryptocurrency airdrops in the past, and now currently bounties have helped me greatly. I have seen some little money from it at a time I am totally broke.
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 11:18:33 PM
if you don't have the capital to invest in crypto, you can try out the campaign program from ico to get free coins, and after you get coins you can learn to trade in the market to get profits, this I have done
Activity: 203
August 24, 2018, 07:32:43 PM
Well, this is based on my experience, cryptocurrency have helped me a lot especially talking about financial assistance because through the use of it, I have already helped my family to sustain our daily needs in which I can also support my needs and wants in school for I was still studying and by the use of it, I am now up into earning my income even I am still into focus with my studies which is a great advantage because I do not already need to apply for a part time job which is practically speaking not suited to my schedule so by this type of work, K can manage my time in school without affecting my performance.
Activity: 319
August 24, 2018, 07:22:01 PM
It lets me live a little bit better than before and it is just perfect for me, it require a little time and give a good economical output.
Activity: 448
August 24, 2018, 03:14:38 PM
I help the crypto currency financially. At the moment this is a good source of income for me, and in the future I hope for more
Pages:
Jump to: