Pages:
Author

Topic: How did Crypto help you out? - page 32. (Read 6200 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 09:15:19 PM
Yes of course. It helps me to earn a lot. I've been in this industry for more than 20 years. I can conclude that I am earning much more and much better than a normal programmer. If you only know the techniques and tactics in this world. I am certain that you will also earn so much that you can buy Lechon Baboy every Christmas for you family.
Activity: 66
August 20, 2018, 09:13:22 PM
Doubtless, crypto helped me a lot. As a student, I have a lot of problem, hindrances, etc specifically financial or need a money. Instead finding a job, I do posting in this site and joining to the campaign program that the bitcoin has, to gain/earn money for my needs. And also, me as a student have roles in school so I need to balance my time. Crypto helped me in many ways.
Activity: 73
August 20, 2018, 09:05:56 PM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

cryptocurrency is actually just a payment tool in digital form, so to help someone's money, they have to buy bitcoin even in small amounts but at least we have the courage to make decisions, while continuing to study price movements, because with us mastering the latest developments we can determine when we have to buy and when we have to sell our bitcoin

of course that makes us profitable in the near future, but if we buy to save and wait for price increases, I think it takes a long time. besides that we also have to buy in large quantities.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 08:47:35 PM
I think cryptos did help a lot of people if you know what you are getting yourself into. Like what I did, I mostly took out most of my savings in the bank and invested in cryptocurrencies; in fact my savings was nit that much at that time but it did more than what I expected it. Just always remember to invest your money according to only what you are able to afford to loose.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 08:38:37 PM
It did helped me alot. I mean between me and my spouse's day job we would only save a little and we would be in trouble if we add a baby into the mix. Crypto currency built us a. Nice nest egg and emergency fund just in case one of us kicked the can. To your friend, yes it could help them out but you will need a considerable amount of time.
Activity: 756
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 20, 2018, 07:35:53 PM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

yes, I think with crypto can help your friends financial problems. by working on cryptocurrency, it might help a little. with crypto one can generate income from trading or participating in several prize campaigns that will later be rewarded. a lot of work can be done, for example following the signature campaign or creating articles or anything else. the important thing is that your friends want to try and work hard on cryptocurrency, I am sure there will be income that might later help your friends' financial needs.
Activity: 55
August 20, 2018, 06:28:16 PM
She hasn't helped me yet, but I really hope that I will be able to earn money
Activity: 546
August 20, 2018, 04:15:48 AM
Crypto helped me a lot, especially in finance. If you do not have the money to invest in ICO projects or trade to make money, you can do bounties, airdrop and lots of ways to make money with crypto , you just search it on google. .
Activity: 744
Join On COMBO
August 20, 2018, 04:10:08 AM
obviously very helpful for my life, my profession is now a trader and bounty hunter I have collected a lot of money from there. Crypto is very helpful to my family
Activity: 437
August 20, 2018, 04:03:33 AM
Yes, Crypto give me option to get additional financial income, in addition in crypto I got many new friends and also knowledge about many things.
Crypto helps me change my life, my fate, my people and my education. I'm just an employee working for $ 200 a month, but since I know Crypto I'm no longer working hard to get that number, for Crypto are thousand numbers, million numbers. It's always attractive to anyone .
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
August 20, 2018, 03:05:51 AM
Yes, Crypto give me option to get additional financial income, in addition in crypto I got many new friends and also knowledge about many things.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
August 20, 2018, 02:53:35 AM
Like everyone here in cryptocurrency it has help me out from financial problem. Even you don't invest you can still gain income from different ways. This is why I still completely trusted cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency helping us in many ways. If we are having capital, we can investing our money on several coin and hold it for long term because long term is good choice to make big profits but if we dont have large amount of capital, we can join in bounty campaign and spreading the world about project and earning free token from our effort
Activity: 40
August 20, 2018, 02:12:06 AM
I am new in crypto but one thing i can say is that through crypto, i have now a job and i enjoy doing it because i am learning when i readcomments in this forum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
August 20, 2018, 01:38:51 AM
Like everyone here in cryptocurrency it has help me out from financial problem. Even you don't invest you can still gain income from different ways. This is why I still completely trusted cryptocurrency.
Activity: 62
August 20, 2018, 01:17:44 AM
Crypto helps me to develop more ideas and knowledge more all about crypto,and also by sharing my thoughts to our mates this is the best part of my challenge.,and i love being doing give my opinions too., aside
by earning profit/money also its a greatful that im one of the members here.
Activity: 980
August 19, 2018, 10:12:05 PM
Crypto allows me to work outside of the financial system and gain a bit of financial freedom.  I'm very thankful for the opportunity that this technology has given me.  I like trading crypto much more than forex. 
cryptocurrency give us huge opportunity, even that from trading or mining.but personally  i am prefer trading in crypto than in forex.we have more choice and there is significant difference.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
August 19, 2018, 09:29:19 PM

Financially, i gained more, and actually most, by playing CryptoKitties. I was one of those first few players when the game launched and was lucky enough to breed a few rare cats and sell them for quite good prices. In that sense, like many other people who were able to profit by being early investors, crypto has helped me earn more money. However more than that, crypto has also helped me send payments easily via Bitcoin or Ethereum.

Fast and cheap crypto transactions are always better than fiat.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
August 19, 2018, 09:27:18 PM
Do more and learn more to succeed. I have been here in for two months already and I have experienced earning $450 with my Jr Member account. So a piece of advice, learn everything first about cryptocurrency and try to understand the price movement before jumping in the crypto world to earn better rewards in the future.

it will take some time for one to gain profits from this market consistently. I think it is good for you OP that you have been here for two months because price is low nowadays compared to how it is in December. As what you said, you already have profits because you join when price is low and prices are going up if more good news would come. Just learn all that you can because there are new things to learn every day that would help you in gaining more profits.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 09:17:31 PM
Crypto allows me to work outside of the financial system and gain a bit of financial freedom.  I'm very thankful for the opportunity that this technology has given me.  I like trading crypto much more than forex. 
Activity: 41
August 19, 2018, 07:41:20 PM
Even though am still new to crypto as I wouldn't compared myself to those that have been in it for years, I have gained balance financially due to tradings and airdrops and it has helped a lot on getting easily to know how stock market work.
Pages:
Jump to: