Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you end up with shit coins? - page 11. (Read 21172 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 11
January 14, 2019, 04:39:40 PM
Well I was new to cryptocurrency market back in oct 2017 I heard from my friends to buy lower price coins which pumps any time in few days or month. I invested my first 100$ in dynasty coin and my funds got locked for six months & barely recovered 60$ by giving up on patience. The second time i cateched burning train buying already pumped coin UCASH which later dropped too hard I lost again my 50$. Then started to watch youtube channels to learn about basic & brush up my skills since then I swear not to invest in shitcoins & to go with hype on right time & exit at the right time by taking profits.
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
January 14, 2019, 03:31:46 PM
I don't think there's a reason same way people end up investing in scam ICOs. Usually everything look interesting and promising at first and then not long, the real picture is seen.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 14, 2019, 03:05:19 PM
I was holding, let me say, bad coins for a long time. I found out that it's not a good idea literally a few months ago. Now I think that if you getting some bad coins from somewhere - just sell it and forget about it.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
January 14, 2019, 02:58:55 PM
I am working on an article about how smart people ended up buying shitcoins – I need some info on why you bought shitcoins (if any). If you choose "other" then can you care to comment on what that other means? Would appreciate if you helped me get an insight!
Thanks in advance.
I think the issue is too hype on coin and also not taking time to digest the whitepaper, even though I know there are too many fake whitepaper out there just to deceive investors.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
False Moon
January 07, 2019, 03:26:07 AM
When I first came into contact with crypto, I was inexperienced and listened to some "Online experts". I later realized that there were no crypto experts at all,they didn't even understand the basic knowledge of crypto. Now I am Only believe in my own judgment.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 07, 2019, 03:20:53 AM
My choice is not in your list I got mine from  these useless airdrops now they take up my wallet and I don't know what to do with them except just let it remain there and who knows one day it get pump up but I will never go to any airdrops again it's just useless.                                                             
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
www.becent.com
January 07, 2019, 01:49:05 AM
I bought them only because of the desire to earn quickly. Sometimes I get information from the developers or creators of a product that only some people know, and when I get this information in my hands, I invest in the project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
December 11, 2018, 05:07:09 PM
Most of the shitcoins I have were due to early mistakes in day trading.
Last year, I tried to expand my skillset by day trading.
When I first started out, it was during a mini pump and it was relatively easy.
But last oct when alts were being bled dry and btc pumped (cause of the upcoming forks) I made a lot of mistakes.

Some actual real shitcoins I have are: Eddie and Kayi.
You won't them on cmc, or anywhere, because they are literally not being traded anymore anywhere.
they are worth $0.

I also have some that are basically dead: Open trading network, Wincoin, and Campus coin.
Yeah, I bet you've never heard of those either lol.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
December 11, 2018, 05:03:16 PM
I know several shitcoins which turned to medium-capped working products, so I would think twice, before classification.
ANy shitcoin may turn to usefull product, under decent developer..
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
December 11, 2018, 04:45:19 PM
Greed, delusion, euphoria, stupidity, marketing, peer pressure, boredom, fomo.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
December 11, 2018, 04:05:57 PM
I am working on an article about how smart people ended up buying shitcoins – I need some info on why you bought shitcoins (if any). If you choose "other" then can you care to comment on what that other means? Would appreciate if you helped me get an insight!
Thanks in advance.

Besides, I've spent at most $50 on various shitcoins in the hope that any of them will shoot up and bring me a profit. I don't remember what coins they were, but my strategy broke even.
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
December 11, 2018, 11:49:17 AM
I end up with shit coin because I join some shit campaigns,
But there are times that I would get a shitcoin because of my own mistake by investing in them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 11, 2018, 11:31:23 AM
Thanks in advance.

It is very difficult to talk about shit coins, because we cannot be sure that this is the end. Even a strong price drop does not mean anything. Krypto is a speculation market. Investors do not pay attention to the technological part of the project. It is likely that after some time, some shit coins will be at the top of the list ...
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
December 11, 2018, 09:47:35 AM
Very difficult to explain how we ended up with shitcoins
for example there was xmrg, monero gold, good whitepaper. good development, great progress
i was excited, sold all at pump

then there was a news, binance listing, wow, i quickly bought back, planning to sell higher on binance
only for the devs to cart away every available money on investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
December 11, 2018, 09:32:01 AM
Thanks in advance.
I believe that we are to blame for the fact that we have bad unpromising coins. I think this is from the fact that many do not understand where to invest. It's either bad coin research or just bad luck. And this is not uncommon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
December 11, 2018, 09:24:37 AM
Pump and dump I guess ,most of my shitcoins are pump and dump and I won't start mentioning names ,I remember I like mining new coins like BBS and worktips cos they are very easier to mine ,this two coins still exist but no good future roadmap I guess ,on the long run I wasnt able to sell on any exchange and I'm stuck with them for now ,only bull run time will I be able to sell
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
December 11, 2018, 08:52:40 AM
Almost all altcoins turned into garbage. All that remains is to wait for a change in the market trend. But there is no guarantee that this will happen. It remains only to believe and wait. I prefer to minimize risks and exit all crypto assets.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 08:12:49 AM
while everyone are on the same hype during bitcoin high price. the promise of ICO could bring us more fortune screw us all. blame only on to self for betting on wrong team.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
December 11, 2018, 08:05:58 AM
Shit coin! No way a reasonable person/trader would end up with shitcoin than to just dump at the end of the day. Shit coin are simply pump and dump coin with no use which is not advisable in any way to hold or keep for investment purpose. Say no to shitcoin
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
December 11, 2018, 07:48:56 AM
Shitcoins sometimes is hard to distinguish at first, but eventually it will reveal its true color mostly shitcoins are shady in nature with lots of promising goals that needs to be attained so on and so fort . But the truth is the goal is every impossible to reach because of its poor function and faked utilization in short a fantazised platform made out of hype! 
Pages:
Jump to: