Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you end up with shit coins? - page 13. (Read 21172 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 03:16:57 AM
Sadly, i was choosing a wrong project, that i thought it was good according to the data that i got without having another source of data about the project.
So from that day onward, i tried to check on a project thoroughly upon joining a project.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
November 22, 2018, 02:32:36 AM
I don't know if we can call Nano a shitcoin but it is definitely looking like one considering how much it dropped. At its height it was about 34 dollars each and right now it goes as little as 1 dollar right now. That is not a normal drop in price, it is expected of all coins to drop but dropping from 34 to 1 is a huge decline even in this horrible markets.

I got a lot of it because I believed it was going high, I got in late as well, not right away, I got in during 14-17 dollar levels and once again during 8 dollar levels because I believed it would have gone back up to 20+ dollar levels. I was really wrong. I bought a lot because I was at around reddit those times and EVERYONE was talking about how amazing nano is. During those times bitcoin was costing 10+ dollars for a transaction fee and Nano was free and instant so it was looking like a potentially amazing coin.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268
November 21, 2018, 05:30:37 PM
Its hard to avoid ending up with a coin which ends up way below expectations.
We have all dabbled with ICO's at some stage and at the moment everything is
suffering, some much more than others.

I have already liquidated most of them back into bitcoin and ethereum.
Others are so low that they are not even worth considering moving them.
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 21, 2018, 04:40:17 PM
I checked my wallet when I read this post and I was surprised on how many shitcoins I have. Majority of them came from airdrops. That is why I stopped joining them and if I haven't stop, I would have twice the amount of what I have now. I also consider my two of my coin as a shitcoin since there is no buy orders on the exchange. I guess I worked for the bounty and wasted my time.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 21, 2018, 04:36:07 PM
I sell them at any price to get ethereum or bitcoin. shit coins are not worth to hold even a single day. the project can die and team turn out scam at anytime with a shit coin of shit project.
While you are right, there are many more projects in the market than just bitcoin and ethereum and while many are terrible there is still a chance that you select a good project and that is why people keep investing in altcoins that are not very well known because they hold the hope that they will be one of the lucky ones and they will obtain incredible profits out of their investment.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
November 20, 2018, 12:45:14 PM
I am working on an article about how smart people ended up buying shitcoins – I need some info on why you bought shitcoins (if any). If you choose "other" then can you care to comment on what that other means? Would appreciate if you helped me get an insight!
Thanks in advance.

May I have believed too much on the project that I waited hoping that its price would go up but ended having shitcoins. These are normally projects that have a good platform, team, and marketing campaign that I thought would also translate on a high-value crypto when reached the market. My mistake.
It's common even with a good investors as the team behind this shit project really knows hoe to play well, they've got everything to believe in, good intentions and unique offers finding investors to entrust their money, I know money people would like to earned and hope that future ahead will be bright
and expecting too much with the shit projects, you never know until you find yourself being trapped.
Activity: 224
November 20, 2018, 12:07:12 PM
I have never been in these shoes because I kow that better have less than nothing. This is why I continue to invest  in old coins like ethereum or bitcoin
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
November 20, 2018, 12:02:31 PM
I bought a lot of shitcoins on Coinsmarkets.com and couple of times people pump them and i make a good profit.
Pity that coinsmarkets do the exit-scam and all my coins goes with it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
November 20, 2018, 10:19:42 AM
I am working on an article about how smart people ended up buying shitcoins – I need some info on why you bought shitcoins (if any). If you choose "other" then can you care to comment on what that other means? Would appreciate if you helped me get an insight!
Thanks in advance.

May I have believed too much on the project that I waited hoping that its price would go up but ended having shitcoins. These are normally projects that have a good platform, team, and marketing campaign that I thought would also translate on a high-value crypto when reached the market. My mistake.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
November 20, 2018, 09:58:09 AM
It seems to me basically they buy bad coins because of their carelessness, because they don’t read the basic information about the coin!
copper member
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
CryptoMarketAds
November 20, 2018, 09:37:24 AM
I was misled by the information that I gather online and on the social media platform. Even on the telegram I was deceived by the team in charge on the chat. But that time I was still new to the cryptocurrency. Right now I am trying to avoid that kind of mistake.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
November 20, 2018, 04:21:42 AM
I have a little different, most likely it is the work of fraudsters. The documents were in order, the team was also super, but after the ICO, the project simply did nothing or did little. I attribute such projects to shitty coins, I'm not the only one who got caught and lost my money. I hope this helps you in the article about the shitty coins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
November 20, 2018, 04:12:12 AM
I'm still seeing investors who buy shit coin and can't understand why they do this. Shit coins are very damaging to the crypto and they have to be cleaned up from crypto world as soon as possible.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 04:06:05 AM
not much different from you, I also very rarely see their team, advisor or white paper. I campaign on projects that have reached the softcap or are friends' recommendations.
Activity: 238
November 20, 2018, 03:39:51 AM
Thanks in advance.

I just got expirienced enough to understand that all these tokens do not worth my time, so I just send it to people, who wanted it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
November 20, 2018, 02:36:46 AM
Let me say we believe so much in so called expert that will join whatever bounty programme they join.It can also be that we have so much confidence in the dev and team forgetting to analyze the project ourself.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 20, 2018, 02:20:13 AM
Any ICO is a business. Many investors come to the cryptocurrency market just to earn fast. They evaluate projects, listen to communities, but, in my opinion, they do not pay attention to the future, what they will do with this money, they will invest in a specific project that will have a real value, or they will continue to powder their brains. You are in a serious investment market, think what you are doing and take responsibility for yourself.
Activity: 379
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 20, 2018, 02:00:47 AM
Most of my investment comes from a friend's invitation, although I will pay attention to the white paper and team of the project, but this did not bring me any information!
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
November 20, 2018, 01:57:52 AM
Thanks in advance.

No I don't choose shit coins, because I know how to choose rightly about the project.
Because before I invest or participate in the project I always checked their whitepaper or road map, their team
behind the project and the owner or developer, If I think it is not good to join in then I will
ignore it, very simple isn't?
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 01:28:50 AM
Thanks in advance.
You see this is one reason why some people don’t waste time in selling their coins because they are afraid of taking the risks of being stuck in shit coins. Everything in cryptocurrency is just filled with risk. If you’re not fast enough in some situation, other people will sell off and dump everything on your head. Very bad. That’s why you have to be careful with what you choose.
Pages:
Jump to: