Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you end up with shit coins? - page 12. (Read 21172 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 14
December 11, 2018, 07:33:52 AM
I've got enough experience to realize that all these tokens are not worth my time, so I'll just send it to people who want it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 11, 2018, 07:02:43 AM
I am working on an article about how smart people ended up buying shitcoins – I need some info on why you bought shitcoins (if any). If you choose "other" then can you care to comment on what that other means? Would appreciate if you helped me get an insight!
Thanks in advance.
I invested after how I participated in bounty companies, I liked the projects, there was a product, a working team. But now such a market and very difficult to find a project that would not have fallen heavily, so you have to wait, the most important thing is for the project to develop!
Activity: 232
December 11, 2018, 06:51:48 AM
I am working on an article about how smart people ended up buying shitcoins – I need some info on why you bought shitcoins (if any). If you choose "other" then can you care to comment on what that other means? Would appreciate if you helped me get an insight!
Thanks in advance.

When I see the token will not have the capacity, I give it to people who want to enter the market. They manage to trade and earn something.
Activity: 459
December 11, 2018, 03:04:00 AM
You could have included Airdrop and bounty campaign, most especially airdrop campaign, they are the father of all shit coins, so many shit coins coming in from airdrop, so many of my colleagues producing more than 50 airdrop forms on a daily, most of them are dead on arrival.
Yes, this is a feast of bubbles. These coins are usually given to you by airdrop, but you can't find where the coins can be sold. Some shit coins even need you to pay attention to it with imtoken, he will automatically send you, but they are just numbers.
Activity: 377
December 10, 2018, 10:21:50 PM
Having a dirt coin but being able to manage it, of course, it will be profitable, so you have dirt coins but have a good chance then take that opportunity then the shit coins give you money. Don't assume coin dirt if it still gives profit and releases it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
December 10, 2018, 10:06:53 PM
Thanks in advance.

I just bought shit coins because of their limited demand. But gladly before it becomes dump coin I manage to get out early and got good reasonable profit. It is good to invest on shit coins but the risk is big.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
December 10, 2018, 09:31:59 PM
Ive been deceived by Pump & dump scheme and been gone awry though I read and understand well their whitepaper and they do have solid team background too.Its just that after they are listed on mercatox the’re start the fudding and then too much dumping.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
December 10, 2018, 07:50:17 PM
Despite of making own research for investing I ended up with some shitcoins but I accept it as normal as
not our decisions are perfect. Sometimes everything looks nice  on paper but then shit-coin happens.
Activity: 280
December 10, 2018, 03:11:40 PM
At the time, there were ideas to buy such here shitcoins with small volumes and cheap. I think people also bought 5-10 dollars for the hope of a large profit. Perhaps now this strategy will also work when the market collapsed.These are the coins in 2017 increased in price up to a hundred times or more. Only here is before such a strategy worked, and now can and not work.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 10, 2018, 02:53:49 PM
now i have a lot of shit coins because of their Pump & dump scheme. after i buy it the price drops  immediately and when i sell it the price is bounce up. i still hold some alts, and 60% of them are shit coins. no one want to buy my shit coins in any market even i put my sell order with lowest price.
place an order for sale at a high price and forget about these altcoins. sooner or later will pump and your order will be triggered
Activity: 253
December 10, 2018, 02:13:19 PM
Fortunately for me, all the tokens that I have been able to invest and have not reached the stock exchange, so I did not need the mistakes of others, to learn about the bad investment call.
Activity: 498
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
December 10, 2018, 01:18:54 PM
With the current market, one can hardly different between shitcoins and good coins since majority of the coins values are near nothing.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
December 10, 2018, 01:17:54 PM
It is because of bounty and some FOMO on pump coins  that drops down .
I also bought some shit coin because of some  friends.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
December 10, 2018, 01:14:17 PM
i would vote "other". Even with shit coins, i hold.
Usually because price is very low so i think is silly sell them, and also i have no time to try some trade.
Activity: 196
December 10, 2018, 01:11:05 PM
Thanks in advance.

I did not have enough knowledge to determine shitkoyny and other coins, but now I have enough experience and tons of tokens based on ERC-20.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 23, 2018, 11:04:08 AM
I checked my wallet when I read this post and I was surprised on how many shitcoins I have. Majority of them came from airdrops. That is why I stopped joining them and if I haven't stop, I would have twice the amount of what I have now. I also consider my two of my coin as a shitcoin since there is no buy orders on the exchange. I guess I worked for the bounty and wasted my time.
Joining airdrops is a very fast way to have many coins that are not worth your time, since you can get those coins for basically nothing then as you may guess those coins have no value at all unless someone else decides that they do but if the developers behind those coins do not really make any kind of effort to try to make their project a success then most coins that you get from airdrops are going to be useless.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
November 22, 2018, 06:51:29 PM
I normally buy the most established coins in the market, very rarely I move away from the top 50, but the times I've done it, is because I have participated in their ICO and has given me enough confidence to invest, now it is very difficult to maintain a new coin afloat, prices do not leave many options nowadays.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
November 22, 2018, 06:49:14 PM
now i have a lot of shit coins because of their Pump & dump scheme. after i buy it the price drops  immediately and when i sell it the price is bounce up. i still hold some alts, and 60% of them are shit coins. no one want to buy my shit coins in any market even i put my sell order with lowest price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 05:51:19 PM
I the tokens is not tradable I will forget about it. But if it's listed on some exchange I'll wait for a new pump and then sell all my tokens. If the price will go under, I'll sell immediatly.
Activity: 124
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 22, 2018, 05:40:01 PM
People buying shitcoins because getting rich seems easy with shitcoins .They can be pumped 200x .. But the bigggest problem is they can be dumped 200x also  Because of that people always buying some shitcoins during their crypto experience and they are suffering.
So you can focus to that issue in your article. You may use that context - Dreams of investors -
Pages:
Jump to: