Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you feel about your first payment???? - page 19. (Read 5826 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I felt like I am about to get a good profit in some months if I continue to do this...and somehow it happened. I have earned good amount of coins from the bounty campaigns. When I got my first payment I was encouraged to continue to participate.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
My first payment from the bounty campaign was really a success for me since it was around $100 and all I did was giving a part of my free time. I felt like I did something important Cheesy
Activity: 266
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it

After my first good money from cryptocurrencies I was just enchanted with the idea that I am able to become rich using my own knowledge, money and luck. It seemed to me real to earn good money with it.
Activity: 686
i got $300 as first payment from crypto in 2016 it was completely XRP profits. anyway i didnt withdraw much. still im holding to be a young millionaire. we enjoyed pizza and bought a new TV from my first payment. it was great memory
Activity: 518
Of course very happy and make me enthusiastic in participating in every bounty. very happy because of your hard work paid.
Like you I am so happy when I received my first payment I am so lucky person in earth and thankful cause my hardwork it gain high profit, I become more positive to continuing joining in bounty campaign.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
Happy and want to jump all the day.
Like i graduated from school, i prove to myself and to my family that working in cryptocurrency is rea; and really good.
i got my 1200 USD for my first payment. yes, it is really huge. i got a jackpot as a JR. member.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
It feel great, after months of work in doing bounty campaign and airdrops, it felt great because I can reap my first harvest. And luckily all the coin that I join has already in the exchange, even with its lower price, but still I appreciated it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
of course feel good especially if the only bounty is successful and the raised or reach is so sure that you will earn a lot, especially if the bounty's allocation is bigger than I know that the allocation is large is the signature campaign and the enlargement of the signature is even more enlarged because few are involved.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
Same as you,my first payment not more than $5, even though it's small but still I consider as the beginning of why I can until now.We should not be pessimistic and also optimistic excessive, every time you do something think of the worst thing and the best thing we can get, so we can have a lot of choice plans in the future. I hope my next payment is much better from the beginning I received.
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it

Yep, the first award always has the important meaning. It show the work that we did is real and can bring the income. Beside to material side, it make us more motivation to try more in the next time
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Of course, we feel happy, no matter how much the amount. It is what I think when I've got my first payment, in real life or online. I never thought that I could earn that much and it makes me want to search another thing so I can earn more money. I am very grateful to get all the things that I have now, and it makes me wants to give something to other people in my life because I want to share my happiness with them.
Activity: 247
Everybody has to start somewhere right no matter how much or how little the payment is, atleast you got your payment right. When I received my first payment it was amazing even though I only got a small amount. The feeling that all your hard work and the time you spent finally gets paid off is the best and worth it.
Activity: 364
When i got my first payment my feeling is that i am in cloud nine even thought that it is not that big but i am happy at least i am gaining profit. Besides earning profit i do learned a lot of things about crypto and what it's use in the real world and i think that's the most important thing that we should instill in our mind.
Activity: 426
Merit: 100
I was very happy and believed that you can really earn something and decided to continue to take part in interesting campaigns while there is such an opportunity.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
When I received my first payments, or rather when I was able to sell my coins for dollars, I was delighted and could not believe my eyes, I managed to sell coins of the bitnation projec for $ 4500 and it was wonderful. I have not experienced such excitement and surge of energy for a long time.
Activity: 432
The first payment gave me the motivation to continue to do this and not give up, it does not matter how much I received, the main thing is the goal that I set myself.
Activity: 602
Of course, I am very satisfied if the payments are made. I'm waiting for that. The bonuses I participated in have been very well done but I have not paid. The price of the penny falls affect everything. I need money to make other purchases.
Activity: 356
In my first payment here in crpto i feel happy because i found some extra income to help for my financial crisis. I my thoughts i would like to pursue this kind job be open minded for the opportunity that can take it, and more knowledge for my goals.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
My the first paying was, too, not very big but I sold all their coin for spots and bought then on good price other coins which then through some time gave me a good lifetime earnings! The most important thing is to increase your capital and have a sense of patience. I worked a lot when I was at the beginning of my journey and now I work a lot,but the main goal is not to earn money but the idea that as many people as possible use cryptocurrency and it calms me down!
Activity: 223
Of course it will surely get better in as much as you follow ICOs that are promising and their probability of succeeding is very high. My first bounty pay was quite higher than yours because I had a very good orientation before joining which has opened my eyes to different possibilities and how to select the right bounties.
Pages:
Jump to: