Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you feel about your first payment???? - page 2. (Read 5826 times)

Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
if I feel happy, especially tokens already have a price even though the token price is cheap. Because for me, even though I got a little as long as it didn't get a scam
You probably one of the bounty hunters who dump regardless of the price, investors blame you for making the price going dump because when it's already live in trading, ordinary traders will not bid for the ICO price, instead, they will wait until the bounty hunters unload their tokens.
In good market this is acceptable because it will only make a little effect to the market, but in bear times, it's clearly not a bad idea to dump.

But, I am not blaming you for that, I understand that you are in for a reward so you cash out right away, but have you realize you receive less than what you expected?
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
if I feel happy, especially tokens already have a price even though the token price is cheap. Because for me, even though I got a little as long as it didn't get a scam
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
In April 2018 I received a small amount of money, and since then I have not received anything. It's been too long for me to feel the feeling of getting money from projects that I have participated in, all projects are scam bounty hunters and investors
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
When I received my first bounty payment I felt really good because before I started hunting bounties I was very broke, having fell for a ponzi scam which took all my money and savings. So I was just looking for a way to make money and pay my bills. The money really made me feel motivated.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it
The first award was for the signature.  When entering the stock exchange was $ 150.  At the moment it is $ 30.  Such a reality.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
That pretty cool even if its small amount of 4$ the feeling is important. I am waiting since 2 months for my first ever payment of temco bounty campaign & hopefully soon I will recieve the payment & I also desperatly want feeling like you. By spending times on the forum I have learned so many things my first campaign in which i have participated was turned out to be scam and I lost my time and energy. Since than I am choosing projects to support wisely & don't be gridy to participate in each and very bounty campaign.
Activity: 224
Once i get my first payment on cryptocurrency or my first salary i will be happy ofcourse, I will be happy because my efforts and sacrifices has been rewarded .
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
Of course. Is a happiness where the first payment proves that cryptocurrency can indeed provide hope to get as much money as possible. Since then and until now I have remained consistent in gathering crypto as much as possible with the hope that it will benefit far greater than what I have received before from crypto, and certainly have its own belief that cryptocurrency will ultimately be able to provide a better life especially in dealing with financial problems from everyone.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
     When you're new to the world of cryptocurrency and you're a debutant reward, you're a bit reluctant, but after you've got the money for your bounty campaign, things are changing. You want to participate in as many bounty campaigns as possible to make more money. The situation is not so. In the bounty hunt "career" you will also find unpleasant situations when you knock out scam projects. You must be prepared for such periods as well. Many bounty bounty money is earned, unless the projects are a real success.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
It's all certainly nice to remember how it was before, but the problem is that now bounty and airdrop companies are significantly different from those that were in the beginning.

Those times, bitcoin and the entire market is rising, so the probability that a coin is being appreciated is big.
When they got listed, we saw that sometimes it has a good start because it's trading above ICO price, so people are tempted to invest hoping to make fast return.
Activity: 574
It's all certainly nice to remember how it was before, but the problem is that now bounty and airdrop companies are significantly different from those that were in the beginning.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it

On my first bounty I had about 100$ for working for almost two weeks on signature campaign. I was really happy since it was my first payment in cryptocurrency and it was really an easy task. However, doing bounty nowadays is not as easy or lucky as it was before.
copper member
Activity: 351
I can't comprehend if you're talking about bounty or airdrop payment.. but of course everyone's first payment is always a good  feeling.. my first payment was from authorship.. and I got 300usd from the bounty campaign
copper member
Activity: 616
Merit: 0
My first payment from my bounty works was $85 which I shared with my parents.  I was very happy to get first bounty payment after all the hard work.

copper member
Activity: 280
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
This is always a great feeling to get your money, but unfortunately 2018 was not the best year for getting profit from this payments. I have no doubts that in upcoming several years, we would see all these tokens raising hard.
Activity: 602
If you really turn back and look at what my first investments were like, then I just feel ashamed today, because I did not carry out any analysis, I just invested in the project I liked, or rather in the idea.
Activity: 238
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
You can get thousands of dollars only if the project can really achieve success, which is very rare now!
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
When I first got my payment from joining campaigns with different ICO, It felt really fulfilling. Why? Because I prove to myself that not all ICOs are just scam, most of them are legitimate. I really cannot believe that I received my first payment from a certain ICO when I started to join signature campaign. From then, I am actively joining campaigns from this forum up until now.
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
It is really a great source of motivation for us. I used to get a pretty high salary, that's $ 50, that's a pretty big amount for my age. I'm still a student and it gave me a great feeling to work until now. I am still not giving up when many projects are delaying payment.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
Joy, euphoria, a feeling of omnipotence. The first payment was so big that I thought that I would now earn so constantly, and I invested most of it incorrectly.
Pages:
Jump to: