Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you feel about your first payment???? - page 3. (Read 5826 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
It is good that you are not discouraged, because as a rule, all the coins now are very small and continue to fall!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Choosing ICO project which we support, should not be guided by how much we earn, but whether it is an interesting idea and will bring something new to the community. The reward should only be an addition for believing in the success of this project. It is worrying, that a lot of people treat bounties like a normal job.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I got happy when I first got my bounty tokens. People make money through different ways like participating in bounty campaigns, investment, airdrops. I have got free tokens by participating in signature campaigns. I love participating in bounty campaigns. I have also invested in other coins. I am still participating in all.Sonata bounty campaign (signature).
That's for sure. Even if the first income is poor, it's a good start. Because we are working for the same goal. More and more people can be seen joining in.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
There is nothing as exciting as seeing what you thought is not possible or that you have never encountered before, to come to pass, inasmuch as it is a good thing.
My first payment caught me unawares and it came earlier than expected. As a matter of fact, it was listed on exchange immediately I received it.
I was still very new to crypto then, so I did not know to sell on exchange, but had to get it done through a friend.
The reward was encouraging.
Activity: 276
I got happy when I first got my bounty tokens. People make money through different ways like participating in bounty campaigns, investment, airdrops. I have got free tokens by participating in signature campaigns. I love participating in bounty campaigns. I have also invested in other coins. I am still participating in all.Sonata bounty campaign (signature).
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
That is relatively good even if it is just 4 dollars because it is your first payment. The best thing with that is how you will spend your 4 Dollars will make it more memorable. Probably few sweet candies will do to sweeten your day after some hard days work.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
The first payment is very little that I get. But this is a good start for me that this work has great potential in the future. And in 2018, of course, there are difficulties in making a profit. Because many fraudulent ICO projects and projects fail.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
It felt really good if you got money for your labour. Cryptocurrency has really helped create employment opportunities besides its main purpose, thus offering jobs to unemployment people. There are reports that many people are engaged in crypto-related activities thus making benefit. They can get money by joining in various cryptocurrency campaigns. I also felt good when I got my first money from signature campaigns.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
my feelings were very happy that year, and certainly not in the middle of 2018, because everything changes rapidly, many projects are deceptive. and the price is even very far from their ICO price
Activity: 616
I have been in cryptocurrency for a long time, and I do not remember when I received my first payment. But I remember one thing clearly, how I was pleased, and what enthusiasm I had then. Now the market is not very happy, because a lot of Scam projects, prices at the bottom, and bounty companies do not pay for a long time
Activity: 700
I still remember my first payment when I joined the signature and I was very happy at the time, and I immediately bought some of the things I wanted ... from then on I never gave up and tried to blunt more
You are among the lucky ones because there are many people who have bad experiences with their first payment including me.
My first payment was a coin with a total value of only $ 5 and I did it for 3 months, isn't that very inappropriate but I didn't give up and now I have enough coins that are pretty good value.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it

It's really great to get bounty payment. Best bounty payment I got was around $1,200+ when the ICO last 2017 was booming.
Best bounty I got last 2018 was paid in eth, around $600. Both are signature campaigns only.
Good luck to everyone doing bounty!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
I still remember my first payment when I joined the signature and I was very happy at the time, and I immediately bought some of the things I wanted ... from then on I never gave up and tried to blunt more
Activity: 55
ApeSwap
When I got my first payment from my bounties work than I was amazed because I got nearly 200 dollars from only one bounty and was a decent earning for me for my first online job.
I think it is quite almost difficult to earn up to $200 from most Bounties this days. I think this is as a result of the current Red Market that saw the total market cap. drop to 130 Billions. My first Bounty payment was close to $250 as well but that was when market was still in a good shape and to earn up to that now you will have to work hard like participating in almost all the campaigns like the social media, articles/blog, signature and others.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Haven't got paid once ,waiting for that lucky day ,it will feel so great to get paid for the first time ,I can't wait to get paid ,bounties and airdrops have become scary ,you may or may never get paid
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
Its always feel good when you work on something and get paid for it but 4$ seem really low ,is that from airdrop? You should join bounty ,airdrop payments sucks big time
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
first payment on crypto is a remarkable achievement. but to continue to be consistent in getting paid is not that easy on the crypto. Moreover, crypto is in the less good phase where many mercenaries who are even quite small or even cannot be sold. good decision of course wait for better results than this time.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
The first time I followed the bounty was from Edgeless, but because I was new and didn't understand then I didn't input ERC-20 properly because I used coinbase exchange, and this made me not get paid even though it was around $ 120.
Activity: 840
Its really feels good when got my first payment. Bounties give a chance to make an extra money by promoting a project. But right now, sometimes, i am convert my reward to others altcoin or bitcoin and sometimes i am hold my reward
Activity: 532
I have active and joined bounty campaign about last year, maybe more different situation with bounty campaign right now,when first time I joined at wagger campaign and got payment there with higher amount.
Pages:
Jump to: