Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you feel about your first payment???? - page 5. (Read 5826 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
The first payment is certainly fun but getting it is very difficult. It can be seen that I have difficulties because I don't have much knowledge about ICO. And only selling coins has difficulty and finally sold at a very low price.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it

Yes basically, if you continue doing your passion, even though the profit is not that big, it will provide you much more opportunity to discover much about yourself, in this case, your skill will be enhanced and more profits will come into your hands.
copper member
Activity: 168
Is good to not be greedy with what you have or will get from trading and the little you see will add up to make a big funds and setting that level of optimistic is very rear and OK for a start and any good trader .
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
the payment of the first bounty is certainly good enough and didn't even like at this time. many valuable coins of that time and certainly much more successful big ICO than expected. but for this year be a year of complete everything and there are no results can be expected.
Activity: 378
Right, my first payment was 200$. I was really happy when I recieved it. It was great because the token was already tradeable. I went to exchnage and sold it, But now these tokens costs 2000$ Sad
If you playing with cryptocurrency the most important thing to remember is "never regret anything". Even though until now you are still holding the token, it is not certainly that the value will increase up to $2000, and vice versa. We all have experienced the same thing, so don't ever regret it or you will feel disappointed for life.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Even though my first payment is very cheap at that time,but I am very happy because I earn came from my hard work and I've lost my doubt that it is only a scam forum and we only spend time without payment,so I continue to do Bounty and airdrop before to achieve my goals in Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it

My first payment was around 30 USD, where since that time, I was increasingly excited to get more money from cryptocurrency
I am getting more active and diligent to understand cryptocurrency, so I can finally get enough money
now my target is to open a business, where I want to grow and really want to have an autopilot business
after I succeed, I will always remember cryptocurrency, because crypto is easier to get whatever I need
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
The first payment is a little disappointed because it only gets a little money. And I do it for 1 to 2 months and I can get tokens. But I am happy because I can make money. After a few times, I have to get a scam.
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I felt so happy knowing that bitcoin is really true and legit. First of all I am hesitating in doing bitcoin for some reasons but when I first get my payment then I could realky say that btc is really true.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
When I got my first payment, all I ever felt was excitement and happiness because my hard work paid off. I do really wanted to experience that kind of feeling when the value of cryptos increase again.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
First payment from airdrop or bounty?
Anyway, my first payment was bitcoinred back in 2017. I got the airdrop and sold for around $70 or so. It was a bad move as the coin mooned and what I sold for $70 became worth over $2000 in less than 5 weeks.
Activity: 420

My first payment was, of course, several times more than yours. I think that in fact it is not necessary to exaggerate the value of earnings in cryptocurrency, because it is clear that now this is all very bad
Activity: 602
I was so excited and motivated that crypto became my sense of life and this small reward I've got from crypto made me feel like I should learn crypto more and get involved in crypto currency!
Activity: 378

I was glad, of course. But I didn't think so deeply and I didn't think it would end up being so cool. It seemed to me that this is a kind of draw in some lottery, not something more
Activity: 574
My first income was from doing a Bounty. The result I thought was very good and of course, I was very happy. I did a few months of work and I got good results and it happened at the end of 2017. I have been holding coins from the Bounty for a long time, the last at the end of the year that I sell and this is my first income.
Activity: 364
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
The first reward is why I stay in the cryptocurrency market. The first payment of the event not only surprised me, but also made me interested in crypto!
copper member
Activity: 350
My first payment i received  1 USD airdrop token after only i trust crypto project now am doing bounty hunting job .
Activity: 276
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
It was amazing feeling. I bought ETH for 100 dollars. Then I went to one of the exchanges and bought an altcoin which I considered successful.
After 2 weeks, I received my 120-130 dollars back. To be honest, I did not believe in all this until the very end. But when the money came to my card it was cool.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
My first payment was   $20 there about, I received from airdrop and I use to invest as little as it was then.
Activity: 343
Right, my first payment was 200$. I was really happy when I recieved it. It was great because the token was already tradeable. I went to exchnage and sold it, But now these tokens costs 2000$ Sad
Pages:
Jump to: