Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you feel about your first payment???? - page 4. (Read 5826 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
When I got my first payment from my bounties work than I was amazed because I got nearly 200 dollars from only one bounty and was a decent earning for me for my first online job.
of course very happy because it first got results from Bounty's work or other bounty hunters. the results of our hard work and without capital for sure whoever gets it, even though the nominal is not too large, it must be very happy.

Stay optimistic so that you can get good results again, hopefully we can be optimistic and always confident.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
When I got my first payment from my bounties work than I was amazed because I got nearly 200 dollars from only one bounty and was a decent earning for me for my first online job.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I just received 50usd my first payment to my participated Airdrop campaign back in 2018 and I am really looking forward to make it increase in participating in different bounty campaigns like signature campaign. And I will do my best to get paid for what I worked for the projects that I will choose to participate.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
I received my first payment via a telcoin bounty worth $2900 . that makes me survive until now because I believe if we pursue the crypto world we can get money from there. do everything according to your passions then you will enjoy doing it.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
i felt relieved in a way after earning $6.  it inspired me to be more careful in handling my transactions.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
It was horrible.

I didn't know anything about crypto and i was sending some of my money to a random letters thing. It was the hardest thing for me to do.
copper member
Activity: 476
It's really exciting to receive my first payment. A fair income earned through bounty campaign in which I just invested my time on social platforms and that's it.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
It was great excitement when I got real money after making some buy-sell transactions. Nice experience. A new world was opened for me. And this brought me power and confidence to work hard for better results. And now I have them.
it is really can be compared as an entrance to the new world. I liked how you said it. I had the same feelings
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
It was great excitement when I got real money after making some buy-sell transactions. Nice experience. A new world was opened for me. And this brought me power and confidence to work hard for better results. And now I have them.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
The feeling after my first payment was incredible that I was paid for my job done. The amount was not big but it motivated me to continue even better and to do even more strict selection of the bounties I participate in.
It will be like feel get paid even though you don't really believe it, it feels like you're surprised. because we know, how easy it is for someone to cheat us on the internet. Honestly after that you would think if this was a new land to get money.
In my first payment with a reward of bounty I feel bless because I know this is already an opportunity for me that it can get money without a capital to invest. It was also surprising at first because the value is depended in market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
The first time I got my first payment when the crypto currency condition was still relatively stable. I was then paid more than 1500 $. I am very grateful for the results that I achieved because I realized that I was still a beginner in crypto currencies. I use this money to buy equipment that supports my business to do a bounty campaign and also to buy my children's needs. Thankful for all the results that I got, I felt that I got blessings. My first payment made me more enthusiastic that I could get even more profit if I wanted to work hard. I am getting excited but the market situation is not so supportive that I just work on a not too serious bounty campaign. I can only hope that the market will recover soon.
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
nothing special about my first payment. the coin from my first bounty is even worth no more than $ 1 and even more painful is the duration of the bounty of more than 3 months.

even so, I still believe the campign bounty is still worth following. I got amazing results for the second project and so on.
copper member
Activity: 266
I am still waiting for my first payment for a bounty campaign.
So far i have not received a payment and that is starting to get frustrating.
If i do not receive any payment in the next few weeks, i will stop bounty hunting.
I am tired of working and getting nothing.
Activity: 413
Merit: 1
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it

Peredomnoy opened a big problem. If you think about how much time you spend working here and get only $ 4. If you also work hard in another industry, say, such as YouTube, you can achieve other indicators.
Activity: 644
This is what usually happens when you receive a very small first payment. Because the ICO project selection factor is very influential to determine the results. This can make the experience for you and in the future in choosing an ICO project certainly can determine a good project.
Activity: 396
I was very excited when I knew that the end of the bounty was over, and it was great that their project was successful. And I have earned a few hundred dollars from the bounty, which is the motivation for me to seek more bounty.
Activity: 633
the payment of the first bounty is certainly good enough and didn't even like at this time. many valuable coins of that time and certainly much more successful big ICO than expected. but for this year be a year of complete everything and there are no results can be expected.
its so sad to compared bounty reward at this moment with last  year.much people bounty reward value now worthless and only has less value when it listed to value.but maybe it just temporary condition for us.we hope next year more bounty that have huge value.
Activity: 490
i remember my first payment, it was good enough, but I did not sell it, and now it is not traded on exchanges and absolutely devalued.
Activity: 784
I think everyone here felt happy to received their first payment. Me, i was so very happy for my first payment i think its about $40 and i bought some stuffs out of it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 152
The first payment is certainly fun but getting it is very difficult. It can be seen that I have difficulties because I don't have much knowledge about ICO. And only selling coins has difficulty and finally sold at a very low price.
The most important thing in this case is to keep trying to learn and always read a lot of news about ICO and also the price predictions of coins if you already know then you will be able to control it and be able to benefit from it.
Pages:
Jump to: