Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 134. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 10
October 10, 2017, 06:50:24 AM
I first heard about bitcoin on facebook as I was looking for ways to earn online. From then on, I'm still learning the works.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 10, 2017, 06:40:26 AM
I first heard about bitcoin from my cousin who visited me last month. We we're talking about our part-time jobs and he told me about this bitcoin mining. It has been his part-time job for quite some time now. And I was amazed with how much he is earning! So I immediately ask him to teach me how I can acquire bitcoins. I also did a lot of research on how to start on it. And so here I am! 😊
Activity: 100
Merit: 13
Work smart, Play hard
October 10, 2017, 06:13:22 AM
It was even given out free and people used to trade it away uselessly like getting games accounts etc. That was where I first know of it and it was safely kept into my thoughts (of useless things). Wasn't until 2 months ago where I heard one of my friend earning tens of thousands in crypto and ICO that I started this journey on my own.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
October 10, 2017, 05:41:45 AM
Yes ,one of my friend told me about bitcoin.He is also a good trader.Being a good trader we have to spend our free times to research  about the value of bitcoin and record it in a note.It helps us to make correct speculation.In bitcoin luck and speculation  is the only way to make profit from bitcoin.
Activity: 68
Merit: 11
October 10, 2017, 04:03:54 AM
me too bitcoin is like hobby for me i so love to spend my time with bitcoin read about all of it and see news ico and see the price of bitcoin
yes i am now a bitcoin fan. I spend my free time to reading news about bitcoin and discussions in this forum. the first time i know bitcoin from my friend, who had been looking for bitcoin for a long time. he told me what he got from bitcoin like home, motorcycle. and I really want to be like him.
How many time do you guys - and everyone else here - spend on bitcoin trading and related activities daily or weekly?
Activity: 560
October 10, 2017, 03:49:34 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

yes i am now a bitcoin fan. I spend my free time to reading news about bitcoin and discussions in this forum. the first time i know bitcoin from my friend, who had been looking for bitcoin for a long time. he told me what he got from bitcoin like home, motorcycle. and I really want to be like him.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 10, 2017, 02:26:37 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Yeah, I am a big fan of Bitcoin. in recent times, I have spent a lot of time regarding Bitcoin. Usually, I would like to read news related to the cryptocurrency along with Bitcoin. I also try to write about Bitcoin for a specific purpose.
when I was enrolled in my Bachelor degree at that time one of my cousins shared with me for the first time about Bitcoin.
me too bitcoin is like hobby for me i so love to spend my time with bitcoin read about all of it and see news ico and see the price of bitcoin

i know bitcoin in last 2016
Activity: 504
October 10, 2017, 02:24:53 AM
I learn bitcoin from my cousin. He taught me how to make money out if bitcoin. He is the one guiding me and helping me in bitcoin.
Activity: 68
Merit: 11
October 10, 2017, 02:17:22 AM
I first heard about bitcoin many years ago. That was on a blog of a person who had just started mining it and tried to find some special video graphics card. I do not even remember who was that but he is definitely very rich now if only he managed to find what he wanted and actually mined at least something at that time many years ago.
Activity: 1
October 10, 2017, 01:09:56 AM
I first heard about bitcoin on The Keiser Report in November of 2011, I bought my first Bitcoin from Charlie Shrem on Bitinstant
Activity: 242
October 10, 2017, 12:48:10 AM
Yes,i am a fan of bitcoin.it's price, value is higher and i like it.at first, i heard about bitcoin from my one friend. he told me about the benifits of bitcoin. then i enter into this froum. by using bitcoin, i can make myself  self - sufficient.
Activity: 714
October 10, 2017, 12:20:33 AM
I heard about first from my friend.He is a good trader.First day he tried to teach me how bitcoin works,why people should use bitcoin,what is the benefits of bitcoin.Then I tried to make my own research  then I found many things about bitcoin and also found bitcointalk. Now I use bitcoin in daily life.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
October 09, 2017, 11:49:00 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Yeah, I am a big fan of Bitcoin. in recent times, I have spent a lot of time regarding Bitcoin. Usually, I would like to read news related to the cryptocurrency along with Bitcoin. I also try to write about Bitcoin for a specific purpose.
when I was enrolled in my Bachelor degree at that time one of my cousins shared with me for the first time about Bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 09, 2017, 11:38:29 PM
i know bitcoin from my brother
he explains what bitcoin is, what is the use of bitcoin, and how to produce bitcoin
since I know and understand what bitcoin is, I now spend a lot of time searching for bitcoins
and i became a bitcoin fans Smiley
Activity: 350
October 09, 2017, 11:36:57 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Yes im a fan of bitcoin and i will always spend my time here by reading and posting to what is the best way to earn bitcoin but i first i heard about bitcoin to my friend that have a high activity here actually he will have a good life becuase of this.
Activity: 115
October 09, 2017, 11:20:57 PM
I can't remember where I read first article/post about Bitcoin but I remember that it was 2009. I didn't believe that Bitcoin can be successful project.
Activity: 196
October 09, 2017, 11:05:27 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

my experience join bitcoin, Initially I was hard find a job and i tried ask a friend are there any job openings, friend answered no vacancy real work, then he offered bitcoin work then I was interested and want to join bitcoin, after that I was taught about bitcoin, Thanks friends.
Activity: 448
October 09, 2017, 11:04:38 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I first got to know BItcoin recently, because there was a friend who came to me under the name of Bitcoin, ever since then I wondered what Bitcoin was, actually Bitcoin liked gold in the real world, and now I try to understand it again about what's in the crypto world.
Activity: 1
October 09, 2017, 10:45:30 PM

I first heard about Bitcoin once someone showed me Tor and silk road etc, Still mining to this day...
Activity: 176
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"
October 09, 2017, 10:40:24 PM
I heard about bitcoin for the first time about one year ago. As as everyone else I too was little skeptical at first. Didn't invest at all. But later many of my friends told me to invest and at last I Started my journey in crypto world three months ago. It is really amazing. Has studied a lot of things and is still studying, and also had earned quite good indeed.
Jump to: