Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 198. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 268
February 14, 2017, 09:20:14 AM
Have you ever watched TV or internet suddenly appeared a news that shows people are holding a lot of pieces of gold inscribed with bitcoin? That is where I first became interested in bitcoin, and began to find out about what the intent of this business. But unfortunately after I understood, the gold coins that was only souvenir.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
February 14, 2017, 07:55:19 AM
Well, first heard bitcoin by my friend. He said that could make my bitcoin generate enough money. but, I do not believe it, until I find the information itself. yes, and it was true. I just want to thank my friends who have made me join the bitcoin world. it really affect my life
Just by making one people becomes jeoules. with the result that we can be of bitcoin. like you get a lot of money from bitcoin later and you to show off to your friends. I'm sure he would be interested
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
February 14, 2017, 07:32:12 AM
I first hear bitcoin, from my friend who is two years active in earning bitcoin. He first started from signature campaign and until now he is already a hero member and also he invested his bitcoin at trading of altcoins, and that made me interested with digital currency investments. Nowadays I am focusing on my signature campaign and earned enough amount thats fits to my rank, hopefully I will learn to trade in the future so that I may grow my bitcoin into large amount.
Activity: 882
February 14, 2017, 07:14:01 AM
Its always someone from whom we come to know about some new technology and revolution that takes place in the earth. So firstly my friend Rakesh had welcomed me into the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrency. its been almost 1 and half year that I am familiar with bitcoin and now I make some profit out it. Nice technology.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
February 14, 2017, 06:58:35 AM
I was on a marketplace forum and they accepted bitcoins only for their product. That's the first time I heard about bitcoin.

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

Is there a bitcointalk.org app available? I'm very surprise to saw it because i request long time ago about this on meta but still no update. Can you PM exactly the link of the app. Thanks
Activity: 280
February 14, 2017, 06:49:37 AM
It was actually one of my friend that had introduced me to bitcoin world. when al was talking about the technology I was wondering that what the hell these people are talking about. finally after 1 month i had came to know its a kind of money.  which we name as cryptocurrency Now i feel ashamed that i was unable to learn then simple technology.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
February 14, 2017, 06:42:47 AM
I was on a marketplace forum and they accepted bitcoins only for their product. That's the first time I heard about bitcoin.

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Activity: 294
February 14, 2017, 06:40:22 AM
I first heard about bitcoins during college when I met my friends. They are using a site called "Silk Road". It's an online store for buying cannabis and other drugs. They use bitcoin as their currency. I haven't purchased anything from it though. Only my friends tried it. I only buy cannabis from them with $. That site was popular back in the day until it was taken down by the FBI with the cooperation of the police. That is how I learned about bitcoin. I didn't really use bitcoin until I saw a bitcoin faucet online. I then tried the faucet and I got happy because I received Bitcoins! Now I'm growing my bitcoin through lending.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 14, 2017, 06:38:47 AM
One of my friends introduced Bitcoins to me. As far as I remember, it took allot of time for him to make me understand what Bitcoin is and how it is mined and used, coz I ask too many stupid questions..  Grin
He is my mentor and I can't thank him enough for everything. Now I earn, trade and gamble, in fact Bitcoin is in my day to day routine now.  Wink

Hahaha.. Same to me. I knew bitcoin thru my friend's suggestion on how to earn money online..
and same with you mate that having trouble on understanding the true value of it.And now I find it easy to understand so it is now my daily routine too..
Activity: 476
February 14, 2017, 06:21:47 AM
One of my friends introduced Bitcoins to me. As far as I remember, it took allot of time for him to make me understand what Bitcoin is and how it is mined and used, coz I ask too many stupid questions..  Grin
He is my mentor and I can't thank him enough for everything. Now I earn, trade and gamble, in fact Bitcoin is in my day to day routine now.  Wink
Lol yeah to give information to the layman about bitcoin is not easy. I myself admit that the bitcoin system and how bitcoin is quite difficult. I myself need a few weeks to get to know about bitcoin
Activity: 350
Bitcointalk.org
February 14, 2017, 05:33:10 AM

Same here even I came to know about bitcoin through my friend and he showed me how he was earning money with bitcoin and firstly I was bit confused about it but after reading and learning I found bitcoin very interesting concept and now I cannot afford to stay away from bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
February 14, 2017, 05:29:11 AM
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
February 14, 2017, 05:03:18 AM
i hear from online job , then i interested with bitcoin nowadays
so i am received money doing online job with bitcoin
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
February 14, 2017, 05:01:21 AM
First time i hear about bitcoin is when i was looking for additional income online. In the forum i read, there was so many thread with faucet links etc, you can earn x ammount of satoshi every x minutes. I don't even know what satoshi is, then i did some googling. That was my first step in bitcoin world  Cheesy.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
February 14, 2017, 04:39:40 AM
I know bitcoin from a friend of mine who have long known bitcoin
from there I became interested in finding a bitcoin

I also heard it through my friend and i have some regrets and that is not knowing bitcoin earlier so that i can save lots when its not yet popular since it is the first crypto currency. i can say now that im a bitcoin fan and it has a good effect in my life.
Activity: 378
February 14, 2017, 03:43:54 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

I think yes, Im spending a good time within a day reading about the bitcoin news, mostly i go to coindesk and themerkle sometimes to read what is happening but a good source is also resdit where sometimes I check theymos' posts as he is moderator there.
for the first time i heard about bitcoin through media and after that my friend explain bitcoin to me and the start taking interest in it. in start it was not looking so excited and may be the reason was that i was unaware of it but after some time when i start investing bitcoin in alt coin and start getting income then it was really a very good experience.
Activity: 148
February 14, 2017, 03:39:49 AM
Yeah, we should be grateful because it exists, because it was through google that I and many other people had the opportunity to meet Bitcoin before it was too late. I wish I had known the currency before, but I think this is not the biggest problem as there is still a lot of potential to be explored in this field.
Don't worry it is not too late. I am so thankful that Bitcoin was introduced to me last year and now I am already earning real money because of BTC. This opportunity is the best I have ever encountered online since the day I learn to explore the internet.
The first time I heard of bitcoin is through news, in 2010. I know bitcoin is very early, but the real understanding is last year. I have no work to stay at home last year, I was very anxious. My friend told me bitcoin, and he asked me to join the forum. Every day I spend a lot of time to learn bitcoin, bitcoin, although I am still a novice.
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
February 14, 2017, 02:56:11 AM
I know bitcoin from a friend of mine who have long known bitcoin
from there I became interested in finding a bitcoin
Activity: 518
February 14, 2017, 02:18:59 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

My husband told me about bitcoin.  At first I am not interested about it.  Bit by bit he explained to me that I could earn here.   I became more interested in bitcoin when I received the first payment although still small. Until now I have used bitcoin because it was a beautiful leisure and also learn a lot.
Activity: 126
February 13, 2017, 10:12:25 PM
It was around the end of 2014 when I googled how to earn and save money online.
That was the day I first heard about bitcoins as a pseudo currency .
That time I didn't give much attention to it but in the mid 2015 one of my friend told me how he is able to make money in the form of bitcoins.
That day I went through bitcoin thoroughly and I realised that it was a good way of saving as well as earning.
Since then I have been using bitcoins a lot . Intact they have been an integral part of my life.
Jump to: