Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 31. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 08:39:22 AM
Yes, I'm a bitcoin fan. I spend a lot of time on it for me to know more about bitcoin. So I do searching in the google and here in the forum. I hear this kind of currency(bitcoin) because of a group in the facebook. So I tried it because are people using bitcoin will became rich so that I asked them how then they answer me. In first I didn't understand but later on I understood already.
Activity: 106
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
January 11, 2018, 08:32:39 AM
I just saw it on facebook and form that moment I search and read articles about bitcoin, Ive benn using bitcoin for 2 years and I think there are a lot of great experience in crypto world.
Activity: 252
January 11, 2018, 08:04:34 AM
I became aware on bitcoin due to many advertisement posted in the facebook, I got curious, then started to study more on it. Until I appreciated all things about bitcoin then get started to involved on it.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
January 11, 2018, 07:58:17 AM
I heard about bitcoins around 3 years back but I thought its something scam and may be I will loose all my money in it and at that time price of bitcoins was not too high so I never thought that one day it will achieve the price of $20k in next 3 years and now I truly believe that bitcoin can achieve the price of $100k or even higher in future so I am glad that I entered in bitcoins at the right time and now I will continue my journey of earning bitcoins till its alive and I am sure one day it will help me in becoming rich.
Activity: 325
Merit: 136
January 11, 2018, 07:14:45 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

I had known bitcoin way back 2014 but sadly i did not pursue studying it because i had been busy with my job and just last year i had focused after knowing a friend who earned a lot. I did regret it so much. But now i am eager to earn from my investments.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
January 11, 2018, 07:11:04 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Before when i didnt know about bitcoin i dont believe in this when my friend introduced to me what bitcoin do but i dont believe to him becauae of the scam and pyramiding but im wrong right now i am one of the fan of bitcoin. Spending time in bitcoin is yes if i have a free time and every evening always visiting bitcoin. I hear it to my friens lasta 2015.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
January 11, 2018, 07:06:10 AM
I heard the first bitcoin when I was traveling to school with friends and they suggested buying / investing in it
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
[PROFISH.IO]
January 11, 2018, 07:04:24 AM
When I heard bitcoin, the only thing that comes up to my mind was an investment and the worst, scam. That's true becaus I don't have any idea about it. But, when my brother taught me this forum, my vision with bitcoin changed. The things that I taught was all wrong. It was completely different.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
January 11, 2018, 06:51:09 AM
At the end of last year(2017) i firstly heard about bitcoin. I firstly heard about bitcoin as the result of one of my friend add me to a Facebook group. Members of the group help me get a good knowledge about bitcoin and the market. After that i find information by reading news,article,forum watching videos etc. Today i spend more than 10 hours for studying and analyzing bitcoin and the market. today i have fair knowledge about bitcoin and the market. i can do my own analysis now by using articles, news and get a good profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
January 11, 2018, 06:47:15 AM
I've heard it from a friend. I've seen bitcoin somewhere being mentioned and later he reminded me of bitcoin while we chatted and that's when he got me into the whole bitcoin talk. Smiley

We are just the same about your stories. But at the first place i am doubted with it. if this is real or not. And few days after that time we talk again and catch my attention in bitcoin on that time i hear about bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
January 11, 2018, 06:44:43 AM
I first heard bitcoins with my friend. During those times I was an unemployed. And I really need money. So I asked until one of my friends taught it to me. At first it was very difficult to understand and the time came as if I really wanted to give up. But I was forced to survive until I had achieved my financial financial hopes. Now I'm helping my parents. And I can buy what I like. Thanks to bitcoins
Activity: 168
January 11, 2018, 06:39:14 AM
The first time I heard about bitcoin since 2013 through a friend, he introduces bitcoin to me. I'm thankful that I learned bitcoin how does it work because bitcoin really helps me a lot financially.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 06:38:55 AM
First I heard bitcoin to my close friend but I am not so interested but when I saw bitcoin in YouTube and other article while I'm reading and watching different news and movies I just realized that bitcoin is true and this is not a scam.
Activity: 310
January 11, 2018, 06:30:42 AM
The first time I heard bitcoin was from a TV broadcast, there was a news saying that the Chinese government was planning on bitcoin banned in total because bitcoin was against the law.
Activity: 15
January 11, 2018, 06:25:26 AM
Hi, Guys...

First while i heared bout bitcoin...

I just it forex either trading & have a
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 06:12:36 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I heard bitcoin from my classmates. They are the first one who use bitcoin since the bitcoin price is very low. when the time comes and bitcoin value increase I got interested on it so that I searched what bitcoin is. I also heard some news and read some articles about bitcoin that is why I have additional learned about it. Bitcoin become part of my life these days because it is my source of income to buy those things that i need in school, for myself and family.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
January 11, 2018, 06:06:21 AM
No, I am not that hardcore fan of bitcoin. I do not usually read things about bitcoin, just enough to get me updated to every changes. The first time I heard about bitcoin was from my computer class last 2 years, from my professor. He taught us the basics in bitcoin. And the one who gets me hooked is my classmate who is now a Sr. Member in this forum. Thanks mate!
Activity: 208
January 11, 2018, 05:57:39 AM
which I am not very interested in and consider bitcoin as an uncertain job of his income, after I saw a successful friend in this bitgoin, I was tempted to join in this bitcoin.
Activity: 6
January 11, 2018, 05:25:02 AM
A friends of mine told me that he makes money with bitcoin , thats why he has a lot of money . First i didn't believe him , then he prove it to me . After this , I make money to . This is how I found out of Bitcoin.  
Activity: 7
January 11, 2018, 03:59:12 AM
Back in 2012 is when I first heard about bitcoin from a buddy who was mining it at the time.

I passed it up as nothing...

Now look at it. Gosh
Pages:
Jump to: