Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 35. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3
January 08, 2018, 11:29:44 PM
I learned bitcoin with my friends because they taught me about it and then I learned that I was researching how to grow my learns from them and where I started investing money and earning it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 11:07:39 PM
heard 2013 and regret that I did not buy more, lol, we learn as we go...

I first heard about it on the NEWS but i don't give much attention to it until my friend introduce me this forum. Though it's  a bit late for me to be here and doing bitcoin, i am still confident that i can still ride with the train.
Activity: 110
Merit: 20
January 08, 2018, 10:32:17 PM
The first time I heard that bitcoin was introduced by a friend, he was investing and then introducing it to me. At first I felt that it was too complicated and hard to learn. But when I started investing, I think bitcoin investment is quite Promising, it is synchronized with the Internet.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 04:00:26 PM
Hi all, I actually wrote an article about my first time I saw bitcoin

Please give it a visit

https://cryptoinvestmentdotblog.wordpress.com/2017/12/01/the-first-time-i-saw-bitcoin-and-my-first-investment/

Thanks and BR's

-Alex
Activity: 28
January 08, 2018, 03:34:08 PM
through a friend , who studied exchange
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 08, 2018, 03:25:15 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
I first came across bitcoin in the early 2013 on YouTube watching some training videos from my mentors channel EliTheComputerGuy. As i was watching through his videos I saw he uploaded a new video talking about a latest digital currency called bitcoin and i said to myself what is that? let me look in to it to see how it really work.
Activity: 23
January 08, 2018, 02:37:44 PM
well i came to know about bit coins and other crypto currency by an office colleague in august 2017 and boom then i started research and and more involvement and now here we are !
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
January 08, 2018, 02:23:17 PM
I heard about bitcoin for the first time from a friend. Then a ponzi scheme was ongoing. He told me about it and adviced me to invest in it but I wasn't so sure about it. I bought little and later sold it out. Later early 2017 I found out bitcoin prize has gone beyond what I ever imagined.
Activity: 188
Merit: 12
January 08, 2018, 12:51:19 PM
I did first heard bitcoin is when I clicked an ad on google about earning through internet. And when I read some spoiler about it, I started to learn and google everything about it. That's my journey with bitcoin started and until up to now, I keep on studying and researching a lot of it.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 08, 2018, 12:48:40 PM
I first heard bitcoins with my friend. During those times I was an unemployed. And I really need money. So I asked until one of my friends taught it to me. At first it was very difficult to understand and the time came as if I really wanted to give up. But I was forced to survive until I had achieved my financial financial hopes. Now I'm helping my parents. And I can buy what I like. Thanks to bitcoins
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 06:56:41 AM
Reddit. Thanks to the internet lol
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
January 08, 2018, 06:55:17 AM
I know from a friend, then I learned and read about bitcoin after that I list and post then I follow the name bounty.
Everyone gets to know bitcoin about some reference of a user. People want something that makes them believe the technology. This could be any kind of proof or experience. You need to convince people to use bitcoin successfully only after giving them examples of live users especially successful ones.

This is nice that you are here at this forum. It will help you a lot in learning about bitcoin and investing into it staying on safe side.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
January 08, 2018, 02:44:27 AM
I haven't know about crytocurrencies yet. And when I heard Bitcoin first time, I ask myself why people bring money throught into it? Did people know where their money go? ....
More and more riskies, I think who join Bitcoin will be cheated  Cheesy
Better to read more about bitcoin mate, or better to read back a lots of positive review about bitcoin out from this thread and if you will notice most
of the people who seriously invested their time and money inside this industry already got a good gains beside them, I think a lots of things that needed
for you to learn about it.
This is my thought at the first time, when I saw many friends can earn money from Bitcoin, I have to find information about it, then learn to how can i earn money and got experience. Now, I'm believe in Bitcoin.
Activity: 78
January 08, 2018, 01:32:57 AM
heard 2013 and regret that I did not buy more, lol, we learn as we go...
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
January 08, 2018, 01:30:57 AM

yes, i am a fan of bitcoin and crypto. the first time I was involved in bitcoin in a social media advertising service, in 2011. and to date I'm still involved and will continue to be involved in bitcoin and crypto
Activity: 30
January 08, 2018, 01:21:42 AM
I heard BTC to my friend and ask how it works.. Thats why I'm still learning from it and hoping to gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency..
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
January 07, 2018, 03:43:22 PM
i know about bitcoin from tv but i start invest when all chancel start talk about it.
if i use it before will be rich by now
First time I heard about bitcoin from one of my friend because there was no money with me and I was doing a day job and my earning was not so good so my friend told me to join bitcoin because he was using it from a long time and he became a rich just because of bitcoin so I told him to tech me about bitcoin and when he tech me about bitcoin then I start earning and believe me just in one month I earn a lot of money then my day job so I quit my day job .
Activity: 182
January 07, 2018, 11:06:41 AM
I first heard of Bitcoin through my wife's nephew he told about it and share some of bitcoin relevance, advantage,and possibility of earning money from it, at first I am doubtful about it, I am not sure to if I will or not.. I am reluctant to say yes.. I observed them for quite a month.. but then I realized what they're saying is true..since then I join Bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
January 07, 2018, 10:50:46 AM
i know about bitcoin from tv but i start invest when all chancel start talk about it.

In the first place i heard about bitcoin with my friends.friends say me bitcoin is a virtual currency he understand me about bitcoin and i did not believe it because he said me bitcoin can get a money and i say hoe can get a money in cellphone or computer and my friends he understand me slowly so that now i believe and nice to hold it.
Activity: 32
Merit: 4
January 07, 2018, 10:42:17 AM
Pages:
Jump to: