Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 27. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 07:40:31 AM
About 10 years ago when people first created it Smiley but i didnt buy any because it sounded like a scam
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
January 14, 2018, 07:39:01 AM
i first heard about it when news told a  story about a guy who threw away his hard drive with bunch of bitcoins and that he would have been a millionaire at that moment as the price was 1200 dollars each
Only this year that i have meet about crypto and that's the time when my friend introduce me about bounty campaign on this forum, So in my curiosity i always read about bitcoin news in social media and read more about bitcoin way points in the blockchain.

I first heard about bitcoin like 6 months ago. My boss was telling me about it and i checked it out. But i never thought that bitcoin would reach 19k. Now i everyday look at what is happening around bitcoin and the other coins so i can make some money out of it myself.
Activity: 28
January 14, 2018, 07:32:03 AM
my first time hear abaout bit coin is when i search  in the internet and there is a adv that show about bitcoin
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
January 14, 2018, 07:16:24 AM
I first heard bitcoin that is when the year 2013 ago. I was told by my friend that there is a coin that can bring income that is bitcoin. He guided me to my first satoshi. I am deeply indebted to him

The first time that i heard about bitcoin when my friend ask me to join, and on that time i regret it. As the months go's by i heard my friend earn a lot of money and it catch my attention . On that i ask to him all about bitcoin and it amazed me how bitcoin change their life. That is first day of journey together with bitcoun. 
Activity: 34
January 14, 2018, 07:10:22 AM
i have friend use the enternet to make some money i always wondering about it then he told me to search about bitcointalk and here i am determinate to learn and learn
Activity: 64
Merit: 5
January 14, 2018, 07:01:41 AM
Year 2014 when i'd heard about cryptocurrency and one of this is a bitcoin right now from my friend and first when i heard is i deed not believe because i was not heard and there was proof untill he decided to buy house and lot with no work untill now. And with those proof now i decide to trust my friend and now i'm at bitcoin forum today.
Activity: 16
January 14, 2018, 06:40:08 AM
it's about 2 years ago,i was reading an economic article and there was a topic about bitcoin.when I read it I found it's really interesting.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
January 14, 2018, 06:29:24 AM
First hear about in coin in the end of 2012 after that I start find some info about it when it suddenly sky rocket pump to 1k$.
Then I register an account here as it have the most info that I needed.
Activity: 41
January 14, 2018, 06:21:11 AM
I think I'm COINS fans, I am holding the currency as a way of investment, because I believe that the currency of the future, I think it will reach new heights, so that I can get high returns by holding the currency
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
January 14, 2018, 06:17:18 AM
2010 or so. Wanted some, but didnt know how, and forgot about it.

Heard of it many times since, but was never the investing kind of guy.

Till now Wink
Activity: 504
January 14, 2018, 06:16:11 AM
Oh well, It was from my fellows. They spoke there wierd words like "mining" "blockchain" and jocularly called the Bitcoin - "Bithoven". lol
Activity: 7
January 14, 2018, 06:14:14 AM
2015 in a french TV famous journal
Activity: 147
January 14, 2018, 06:13:46 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?
Share your experience with us. Grin
I know bitcoin from July 2017, but I just started in bitcointalk in januari 2018, because I know about bitcointalk from my friend at the beginning of january
Activity: 1
January 14, 2018, 06:12:28 AM
That was in 2016 when in a group i belong to, things weren't moving fine, google keep banning our adsense account and facebook also not allowing us to run adverts the way we wanted. Then a group member brought the topic in the group. He said a lot about it but we weren't interested then. Now see, had it been we listened to him then, my bank account would have been fat by now Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
January 14, 2018, 06:01:38 AM
I heard about bitcoins last 2015 when my friend told me about it, but I was not interested into it, but suddenly now I was surprise that the price of bitcoins and the other coins is much getting higher and higher. Right now I'm a fan and I am now a member of bitcoin world.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
January 14, 2018, 05:51:59 AM
the first time I heard about bitcoin that comes to my mind is a game that involves coin as a means to play it, but it turns out bitcoin is one crypto currency altcoin which is widely used by people in this world as a means to make transactions using currency digital

We have the same thoughts, that's why when my friend introduce me about it, I don't really mined it until she show me some proof that she really earn a lot because of Bitcoin. As of now I'm already earning almost 5k weekly and I'm so happy cause it really helps a lot specially in providing all my daily needs.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 01:26:11 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

I know bitcoin at 6/2017 when virus wanna cry attach computer on the world. At that time, bitcoin has 1k8. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 342
Merit: 108
Bounty Detective
January 14, 2018, 01:24:41 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

My friends are talking about something that offers money by just joining in that forum and make some posting to their projects, etc. I become interested on it, that's why I ask them "what is that", how does it happened, and everything. That was the first time I heard about bitcoin, at the very first time I heard it, I've already decided to join and earn money  for my study and expenses.
Activity: 336
January 14, 2018, 01:21:43 AM
I was with my group of friends when I first heard about Bitcoin. My reaction was skeptical and I wish I had paid more attention and considered it serious.
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 01:08:09 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

last year i heard what they are saying about bitcoin,but they are encourage me to join and i dont want to because i do not know how to register.they told me and teach me how,now i know that bitcoin is really good for us especially in our future.
Pages:
Jump to: