Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 32. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 524
Merit: 258
January 10, 2018, 03:25:54 PM
The first thing when I heard about bitcoin is when I am in my class, which was a finance subject which my professor told us cryptocurrency.
Through this I got curious about it, so I made some reaserch about bitcoins and start to get involved in this activity and earn money without working hard for it.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
January 10, 2018, 08:50:47 AM
When I was a college student one of my Professor told me about bitcoins and he was the only who introduced me to this forum and if he would have not told me then I would have never come to know about bitcoins and he also taught me about signature campaign and how to join it and how to create bitcoin wallet to receive timely payments from signature campaign and after spending enough time on this forum I started to discover many other methods of earning bitcoins and also kept on studying about different altcoins and trading which was an added advantage for me to earn more income.
Activity: 160
Merit: 14
January 10, 2018, 08:21:05 AM
I read about it on a internet marketing forum, and then I went to youtube to find out more, this was a long time ago now. Then after that time I made some better knowledge from the Facebook friend  and started my earnings in the investment at many sites for cloumining

I first heard bitcoin from my siblings. They were inspired by their classmate who’s getting good profiy from it at a young age. And now my siblings  were also into it.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 04:58:56 AM
I read about it on a internet marketing forum, and then I went to youtube to find out more, this was a long time ago now. Then after that time I made some better knowledge from the Facebook friend  and started my earnings in the investment at many sites for cloumining
Activity: 112
January 09, 2018, 11:57:29 PM
I reAd an article in social media about bitcoin ..  i started to make my own research.
Then i knew that my friend is a bitcoin user too..
So i decided to ask my friend what im going to do and what is the purpose of bitcoin? Until now i am make my own research deeply about . What is bitcoin? Because im only a newbie here.
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
January 09, 2018, 11:44:27 PM
I first heard about bitcoin is to my friend and she said to me what it is and how can I get earn in bitcoin.
Activity: 4
January 09, 2018, 11:43:40 PM
I have heard about Bitcoin from a colleaugue at my workplace. He told me about Bitcoin but I couldnt understand well so he sent me some articles to know more about it. Thanks to him, I get more knowledge about Bitcoin know.  Grin
Activity: 40
January 09, 2018, 11:34:06 PM
2011 from a podcast. Downloaded the client but couldn't figure out what it was doing (other than slowing my computer to a crawl) so I kinda forgot about it. I think it was $5. Next time I heard about it, it had hit $266 after the Cyprus bail-in and I was like what the actual FUCK. Bought in around $70, am hodling.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 11:24:34 PM
My first time heard about bitcoin is when my friend ask me to become his referral on some faucets and i ask him for what ? and he said you can earn money by doing this. So i interested on it and try it, after that i start learning what is bitcoin and how it works until now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
January 09, 2018, 11:23:00 PM
I hear bitcoin to my brother..
He encourage me to take the opportunity to be a bitcoin user then he teach me how to do.
That time i thought bitcoin is a scam. But now I realize that i was wrong..
Now i am bitcoin lover too.. Like my brother..
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 11:17:52 PM
Yeah I first heard / read about Bitcoin from a newspaper article and then around a year later a friend sent me one of my first bitcoins

honestly speaking when i first time hearing about bitcoin im not believe...
can you imagine its a easy way to earn money without investing but when my friend got her first salary because of bitcoin,wow it's unbelievable...so i decide alaso to join about bitcoin...now im so lucky because im became a member now...
Activity: 11
January 09, 2018, 11:16:00 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
Recently my brother discuss this bitcoin ,unfortunately at first i didnt believe  him but all through the days Of sharing his experienced about it I was glad that He earned a lot from it and He can help Our parents too . And now im trying to work with it and learned from it and also earned .Now im
Spending some of my time  reading about this bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
January 09, 2018, 11:11:25 PM
If I first got to know bitcoin, I was invited by my teacher and introduced a little bit, Then after I understand I was directly inputted to bitcoin group. And I do not spend time on bitcoins, because I use bitcoin for the sideline only. Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
January 09, 2018, 11:08:06 PM
I heard from my boyfriend. And I think he's crazy, why invest money to Bitcoin, it can't recognize, not like land, gold, money or material...
I didn't against but I haven't joined yet.
Activity: 182
January 09, 2018, 11:02:12 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
before,i am just a watcher that was last year i do not know how to make an account i am just listening for what they are saying then later on they teach me how to join,and now i am here joining everybody and i am still a member and i will do my best to earn a lot of bitcoin for our future.
Activity: 59
January 09, 2018, 10:20:37 PM
Everyone is talking about the bitcoin on that time because of the fast increasing amount of the bitcoin so gets my attention..
Activity: 191
January 09, 2018, 10:09:53 PM
Well, I first heard the word bitcoin to my friend and he explain me what bitcoin is all about and also he convince me to be a bitcoin user that's why I am here now.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
January 09, 2018, 10:03:38 PM
I first heard about bitcoin from a colleague  who encouraged me to invest in it as well as learn the basics and join this forum to increase my understanding about it. I was a little skeptical at first, but now i have no regrets about participating in it.
Activity: 239
January 09, 2018, 09:20:37 PM
My friends don 't know what Paypal is so ... yep , I don't remember what I was searching for on google but I finished on this 1.3 million viewer video and that's how I heard about it . (basically two videos)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7opj5-32hw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_PeYgMbiVk

I knew Bitcointalk before that but only from currency exchange section because I was looking for trade . then after viewing those videos the guy posted links to Bitcointalk (miners applications) and from that day I started asking etc .. and here I'am Shocked
At first I don't really know what is bitcoin all about but thanks to my friend who tell me what is bitcoin all about so that I understand well and I also do a little research about the update in bitcoin and also he encourage me try bitcointalk so that I will learn anything about bitcoin. And I read a lot of article about bitcoin to get information and an idea what is the circumstance of it.
Activity: 46
January 09, 2018, 09:02:31 PM
I heard it to my brother first about bitcoin he told me the opportunity to earn and some ways to earn.then i started to read some article about bitcoin ,that is simply how ill start.
Pages:
Jump to: