Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 26. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 11:08:20 PM
I've learned Bitcoin through my friends who earned a lot of cash from campaign and bounties. Reading from the tread as well as telegram taught me more information about BTC, altcoins, trading as well as mining.
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
January 14, 2018, 11:04:13 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

On the news, when bitcoin has about 150$ per ... haha I regret not being there.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 10:58:26 PM
I first heard that bitcoin was introduced by my colleagues in December 2013, when bitcoin just hit $800 and then fell to $560. I didn't pay much attention to it at the time, and I didn't know much about it. I didn't get in until this year.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
January 14, 2018, 10:50:10 PM
Early I knew bitcoin from a news story on the internet. when I was not too interested because it is still busy dengna online games there is no time but I am getting more and more news and it seems this big potential to be able to get money. I think it can be used to buy game vouchers. until finally I took time reading from every game that has been completed. it was early i got to know bitcoin. until now can be in bitcointalk
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
January 14, 2018, 10:47:40 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

It was thru the kindness of one of my closest friend in the office who introduced about bitcoin to me. It was my first time to hear about bitcoin. He shared everything what he knows about  bitcoin so I got interested into it and he was the one who registered me too in bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 14, 2018, 10:32:43 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I first heard about bitcoin last two three years ago when I became a member of the community that used bitcoin as their mode of payment. At first I was confused about it but when a friend told me the ways and how to earn then I felt interested to earn more of this. As for now I enjoy working here in this forum by joining some bounty campaign and do some translation.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
January 14, 2018, 10:29:03 PM
First i heard about bitcoin, when my friend's told me to access bitcoin, and teaching me how to access, and they also said that bitcoin giving opportunity to every members by joining campaign and gave enough amount of salary and when promoted to higher pisition also salaries going up.
Activity: 32
January 14, 2018, 10:21:55 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Wayback 2016 my ex's uncle has been promoting me this cryptocurrency thing while talking to me and discussing some stuff and to be honest I don't feel like listening or believing in him on a first place, it's like a scam or networking thing that you called. So latter part I just acknowledge the story said by that uncle guy. Year 2017 ber months, rumor has it one of my friend earn $10K USD beacuse of bitcoin dilemma  and then I was shock beacuse I join him to withdraw the money over the counter on a well known branch here innour County, that DAY I realized that, the person who told me anout bitcoin is serious about it and talks about good money, Imagine If I just invest a money to bitcoin that year, I guess I own 3 mansions and 5 luxury car already. Well, that's my bitcoin story. 🤣
Activity: 122
January 14, 2018, 10:20:56 PM
When I read the internet and articles on the economic forum I learned bitcoin then I had a friend who encouraged me to join bitcoin and at the time I was interested in joining. He taught me how to use and what are the rules of bitcoin.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 10:06:38 PM
The first time I heard bitcoin is from a friend, then he told me that there is a better payment system and safer than Paypal is bitcoin. But unfortunately he is not too detailed explain about bitcoin so I forget and know more from social media Facebook and Twitter.
Activity: 364
January 14, 2018, 09:03:41 PM
I heard about Bitcoin from a friend cum big brother i never got interested until again i saw ads that often appear on my website then i needed to know more about this Bitcoin of a thing.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
January 14, 2018, 04:38:59 PM
I first heard about bitcoins from my local news and my friends.A lot of time on bitcoin reading news trading or even writing own analysis.
Facebook is playing vital role in advertisement of bitcoin as many people get to know bitcoin just because of facebook, twitter and instagram so they will make more profit if bitcoin will be advertised more on social media. I got to know about bitcoin through one of my friend and she told me about bitcoin through facebook as she shared a post related to bitcoin and then I asked about it from her so this way I get to know bitcoin.
Activity: 73
January 14, 2018, 11:02:03 AM
I know the first bitcoin from a talk show on tv that happened a year ago, when there was an exchanger owner who told me the bitcoin deals were very crowded and he was able to earn huge profits.
Activity: 146
Merit: 7
January 14, 2018, 08:42:36 AM
I've seen it way back 2012, there is bitcoin ads in torrent site but then I ignore it due to promotional ads that year were to often.

But a friend of mine introduce it to me and he said that you can obtain an income from it. At first I think that it just a scam but when he showed a proof of his payout from it thats the time that I believe in all of his said about bitcoin. So I started with mining using different faucet but the earning is slow.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
January 14, 2018, 08:37:44 AM
Bitcoin was introduced to me by my friend last year who was also new on bitcoin, and started to be active last november. She told me that its a digital currency and can be used to purchase goods. She also encouraged me to join on campaigns for the purpose of earning bitcoin. At first, I didnt fully understand how it works. Also, some of our friends used to tell us that it is a scam until i joined forums and read news and articles about it during my free time. From those, i was able to understand what a bitcoin really is (and its not a scam), how it works, what are its features, and what are the benefits that it can give to us. Until now, i make sure that i read articles about bitcoin on a regular basis to keep me up to date on the latest news and trends. Bitcoin is not all about earning, its also about making transactions fast and easy. Its one of the greatest innovation when it comes to finances.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
January 14, 2018, 08:20:23 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

introduced by my brother..but at first i doubt it.i almost didnt listen as he continues to talk and explain about what this crypto is all about,everytime that he had a time keeps on encouraging me to make an account and read this forum which makes me irritated because im tol busy in my own stuff working in government and being with my family .

Until he got a jackpot,the airdrops that he had been got pumped and he earn couple of millions in our currency and after that i,myself read and push my chance here.until now im on it,tracking which coins can make me richer like my brother does.
Activity: 171
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 14, 2018, 08:13:53 AM
why don't you send bitcoins to anyone who share his story, just like yours in chinese forum?   Huh

chinese exchanges are generous, I know.   Roll Eyes
I just first hear bout bitcoin from friend. And also I wanted to know more bout bitcoin so I do research in internet read about bitcoin so in coming year I won't be behind about it. Because I have idea or knowledge about bitcoin.
Activity: 33
January 14, 2018, 08:12:24 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I first heard bitcoin from my friend 3-4 months ago, from that I got interested about bitcoin  Roll Eyes
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 08:07:34 AM
I am really surprised when the world exists bitcoin and other digital money. Previously I did not know its existence. My friend told me about bitcoin. I am grateful for that. Now I have earned money from bitcoin.
Activity: 130
January 14, 2018, 07:46:14 AM
About 10 years ago when people first created it Smiley but i didnt buy any because it sounded like a scam
I saw a video on facebook making jokes on bitcoin and I enjoyed it even I mentioned my friends there too because we all thought it is a scam and we ending up regretting that why we didn't believe bitcoin at that moment otherwise we are millionaire now.
Pages:
Jump to: