Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 36. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
January 07, 2018, 09:52:31 AM
I haven't know about crytocurrencies yet. And when I heard Bitcoin first time, I ask myself why people bring money throught into it? Did people know where their money go? ....
More and more riskies, I think who join Bitcoin will be cheated  Cheesy
Better to read more about bitcoin mate, or better to read back a lots of positive review about bitcoin out from this thread and if you will notice most
of the people who seriously invested their time and money inside this industry already got a good gains beside them, I think a lots of things that needed
for you to learn about it.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 09:20:04 AM
I first heard it through my colleagues and I also read on social media advertisement.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
January 07, 2018, 08:54:30 AM
I haven't know about crytocurrencies yet. And when I heard Bitcoin first time, I ask myself why people bring money throught into it? Did people know where their money go? ....
More and more riskies, I think who join Bitcoin will be cheated  Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 05:42:19 PM
I hear the first thing about the bitcoin during the class.
I am a accounting student from this all things regards to the financial aspects, accounting, law and other international regulations are oblige us to know and to learn. Though this I notice what bitcoin is all about and the potential that they have
Activity: 101
Cointed. The Future of the Money
January 06, 2018, 04:50:36 PM
I heard Bitcoin thru my friend and at first i wasn't interested about this because it's thought that it is only a scam but when he explains it to me about the profit you can gain in joining it that's the time i believe in him.

I also heard about bitcoin from a friend. It's funny how i doubted bitcoin at first but when he mentioned earning money here i got interested. When he showed me how to use it, I learned it as time passes by. Then until now, I'm using bitcoin

It seems like I'm not alone. I also doubted when I have heard it first time. I just thought that it is not a serious thing and it will crash soon. That's why I started pretty late.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Crypto is everything!!
January 06, 2018, 04:35:21 PM
It was interesting... Actually I made a logo design for one of my clients to use for his blog which targeted for crypto members.
So after I read those blog posts, I collected more info about the crypto specially I read more articles/news regarding the Crypto.
Activity: 84
January 06, 2018, 04:11:05 PM
I heard about bitcoin from facebook like 2 years ago.. After 1 years later I saw my friend is earning huge money by bitcoin.. Then I was very interested to learn about it.. Then he told me with very details and Then I started using forum site for learning more about bitcoin..
Activity: 201
January 06, 2018, 04:03:04 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
I have just first heard about Bitcoin accidentally when I over heard my classmates.talking about a certain thing wherein they can earn an income through the use of online access and that is when I heard about cryptocurrency with the most popular name: Bitcoin. Due to curiousity, and I also really wanted to earn my own money, I asked them how this thing works and I also read into this forum and Google articles to fully understand it and that was my first encounter and how I have first heard about Bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
January 06, 2018, 03:58:10 PM
I heard Bitcoin thru my friend and at first i wasn't interested about this because it's thought that it is only a scam but when he explains it to me about the profit you can gain in joining it that's the time i believe in him.

I also heard about bitcoin from a friend. It's funny how i doubted bitcoin at first but when he mentioned earning money here i got interested. When he showed me how to use it, I learned it as time passes by. Then until now, I'm using bitcoin

I HOPE 90 % of people will get information fro his/her best friend.Only the close friends will share the information with friends,so many will come to know from his friends.Then I had thought about bitcoin to my brother and he had teach to his friend.So the cyclic of knowledge sharing about bitcoin is keeps on continue.
Bitcoin is popular in my family and that's why I'm interested in it too. My sister, thanks to BTC, renovated the whole flat. It helps in life ...
Activity: 29
January 06, 2018, 03:57:37 PM
I read some answers before I will tell mine, some are interesting, some are funny and some are just well, let me try bitcoin, some also why not lets do this!
this are some vibes I gat from their answer.

I was watching news from our local television and they talk about bitcoin, then whoa!!!!
its amazing, so i open my google and search about it and then,,, whoa again.... the price is whoa!!!!
Let me into it too I said and I search my facebook friends if someone posted something about bitcoin, then luckily I have five friends with bitcoin post,, I inquire about it and they said open bitcointalk,org......
Activity: 66
January 06, 2018, 03:42:58 PM
I got to know bitcon from a friend years back  but I count it as a way to scam people until last year when I joined telegram and the news of bitcon float everywhere, I had to join the train.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
January 06, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

I HOPE 90 % of people will get information fro his/her best friend.Only the close friends will share the information with friends,so many will come to know from his friends.Then I had thought about bitcoin to my brother and he had teach to his friend.So the cyclic of knowledge sharing about bitcoin is keeps on continue.
Activity: 58
January 06, 2018, 03:34:49 PM
I first encounter bitcoin in my facebook feed,
I only think that this is for executives people with high class loptop, since I have a highly expectation on people who does trading so I just ignore it,
then one of my churchmate introduce it to my other churchmate, first I just listen to their conversation, then I got interested.
I ask some question and luckily he told me to do account here and start reading.

yeah!!! Now Im on it too!!!
Activity: 294
January 06, 2018, 10:34:56 AM
I learn about Bitcoin trough my friends they keep talking about campaign and bounties and my reaction was just to ignore them but as days pass it catches my attention because I've profit to their wallet and that's the very reason why I try BTC.
Activity: 3
January 06, 2018, 10:28:26 AM
First heard about it about 4 years ago when I read about a Norwegian guy who had bought a few dollars worth of bitcoin in 2009 and found they were now worth over 800k.
Activity: 33
January 06, 2018, 08:54:21 AM
I really can't remember how I heard about it but it was in 2016 around the time Zarfund platform was popular, I read about it and found valuable information contradicting my thought that I could only get it through MLM, I didn't even know bitcoin was not the only cryptocurrency available until mid 2017. Still learning more though and I trade with Bitcoin more now
Activity: 94
January 06, 2018, 08:51:54 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
пpo бiткoїн дiзнaвcя y 2014poцi,пpocтo пoчyв щo цe кpиптoвaлютa i нiчoгo бiльшe. Дiзнaвcя вiд знaйoмиx з якими paзoм пoчинaли зaймaтиcь iнвecтицiями y piзнi пpoeкти.
Activity: 2
January 06, 2018, 08:48:41 AM
Sounds money to me hehehe My friend show me how he get rich on bitcoin and I get curious and I get excite so I ask him how he get rich so fast and here I am using bitcointalk trying to get rich hehehe 😂😂
Activity: 175
Merit: 23
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 06, 2018, 08:46:43 AM

Activity: 196
January 06, 2018, 08:41:33 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan. Iam still regret i did not do my own research in that time And  then I learned and read about bitcoin after that I list and post then I follow the name bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: