Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 37. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 103
January 06, 2018, 08:41:11 AM
First time i heard about bitcoin was some years ago in the newspaper. But i dont interested at this time for the blockchain technology or any other investment stuff. So i started just some motnh ago when the hype comes over.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 08:39:06 AM
I heard bitcoin from my cousin who have been selling bitcoin for a year and a half right now and I got interested and tried it, well here I am now earning for about 3 months now
Activity: 209
January 06, 2018, 08:33:57 AM
I heard Bitcoin thru my friend and at first i wasn't interested about this because it's thought that it is only a scam but when he explains it to me about the profit you can gain in joining it that's the time i believe in him.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 05:28:07 AM
When the first time a heard about bitcoin from my friend and encourage me to try this
Way back 2014 but I dont believe him .. I thought it was a hoax. But i am wrong when i wonder bitcoin is true and its very helpful to us.. Now I am one of the btc user nowadays. That is my experience about btc.
Activity: 160
Merit: 3
January 06, 2018, 04:06:15 AM
I heard about Bitcoin on one forum about making money online ( no longer interested in this, trolls Tongue ) and one new user posted something about bitcoin faucets ( they were giving freakin' big amounts compared to today's rates, but rate for USD was lower. I got high amount of BTC just from faucets and later from referrals, but then I gambled it all away.next I make profit by following telegram channel http://t.me/blockchaininvestio & still I doing the same things.

I've heard bitcoin from my hubby and he heard also from his friend. At first I was so skeptic and I don't believe it and then his friend invite him to go in their house because they had a thanksgiving celebration and my husband told me that he got the money earned from the bitcoin.
Activity: 226
Merit: 26
January 06, 2018, 03:57:40 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
The first time I hear the bitcoin is because of my highschool friends wayback year 2016 and that time they do work on bitcoin, at first I don't believe them but when I saw that their creating their own money by the use of bitcoin I also started up using bitcoin, and the bitcoin is pretty sure profitable.
Activity: 94
January 06, 2018, 02:54:50 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

i heard bitcoin to my sister and her boyfriend but at first i ignored it. and then when i read in the news and article that bitcoin is getting increase the price, I started to asked and seeking knowledge about bitcoin.And now i joined in trading and this campaign to make more bitcoin.
Activity: 219
January 06, 2018, 02:38:57 AM
I'm hear about bitcoin from my social media friend in 2010 and on that time they do work with bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
https://wesp.io
January 06, 2018, 02:36:05 AM
i heard about bitcoin in 2011 from facebook.i asked from one of my friend who is in ICT field about bitcoin.he said its a currency that use in black market by thieves,smugglers,drug sellers,weapon sellers.so i lost interest in bitcoin that time because i don't like to do illegal things.i am still regret i did not do my own research in that time.in middle part of 2017 i heard about bitcoin trading and people earn lot of money with it.so i did my own research and find out what is really bitcoin is.and i started trading.
Activity: 118
Presale Starting May 1st
January 06, 2018, 02:02:20 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I heard it first in my auntie whos doing bitcoin already. When i heard bitcoin first im already a fan of it because my people are getting rich with bitcoin.
Activity: 89
Merit: 19
“Decentralized Transportation Economy”
January 06, 2018, 01:07:48 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Ever since I started doing bitcoin, I became a fan of it already. I started knowing it in our school early in 2017. I just overheard bitcoin from my classmate's conversation wherein I've been noticing them getting financially able. I asked one of them and they taught me right away and good thing I was able to earn large amount of profit even though I am just studying that's why I'm thankful for them.
Activity: 129
January 06, 2018, 01:01:13 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Seriously, at first I don't have any idea about bitcoin. I just heard it from our neighbours by time to time.
Not in the news or even at social media. Before, I thought it was a scam or maybe a networking but I was wrong. I saw my neighbours as time goes by it changed their lives. So I decided and persuaded myself to engage within it.
Activity: 38
January 06, 2018, 12:50:31 AM
I know from a friend, then I learned and read about bitcoin after that I list and post then I follow the name bounty.
Activity: 101
Merit: 12
January 06, 2018, 12:44:39 AM
The first time I heard bitcoin got it from a friend, I felt it was a good digital investment platform, so I started to understand and invest in it slowly.
Activity: 27
January 06, 2018, 12:32:59 AM
2 days ago my friend told me that one of his friend is a bitcoin user and has already gain money then i thought why not try it if it is already proven so here i am together with my friend. Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 06, 2018, 12:32:20 AM
I saw it for the first time in newspapers and news 1 or 2 years ago.
And at the New Year holidays, I heard that many friends are starting to invest it.

If you already know in 2 years ago it seems you are a loser not invest your money in the form of Bitcoin because Bitcoin price is very high.
Activity: 18
January 06, 2018, 12:24:10 AM
I saw it for the first time in newspapers and news 1 or 2 years ago.
And at the New Year holidays, I heard that many friends are starting to invest it.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
January 05, 2018, 11:47:55 PM
 hear bitcoin because of my brother and am also curious about it since the first time i saw him working because maybe i think it was a scam but when he tell me and also i review the forum i saw that this is very interesting and amazing although i have a doubt from the start but then afterwards i`m impress and learn a lot, and now i`m also start earning coins also thanks to bitcoin it really helps me a lot.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
January 05, 2018, 11:46:24 PM
I heard about bitcoins from my friend who was working with software firm and when he told me about bitcoins firstly I didn't believe him and thought that its an some scam which will result in loosing my money so firstly I completely ignored him but when he got his first payment and when he converted those bitcoins to real cash I came to an conclusion that is the real way to earn bitcoins.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
January 05, 2018, 11:45:27 PM
Here about bitcoin from a friend that told me something new currency approaching. Because i'm curious so I try to figure out about bitcoin. I search with google about bitcoin info and how to earn it. Because my local thread link me to this forum, I can earn some bits just right now.
In the beginning I knew bitcoin from my friends as well and initially I do not really believe in the changing circumstances of my friends especially in finance I finally want to know more about bitcoin, because I want my life to change especially in finance like my friend. and finally my friend gave me information about bitcoin and profits or something else and i am interested and trying to understand bitcoin, finally i joined this forum until now and all proved and made me better. bitcoin is very beneficial and can help my needs and more.
Pages:
Jump to: