Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 75. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 102
November 20, 2017, 06:14:21 AM
The first time I hear about bitcoin is that when my cousin encourage me to join bitcoin. At that time, I asked him " what is bitcoin all about?"  and then he explained to me what bitcoin is all about. And then after he explained about bitcoin,  he helped me to make my own account. And he teached me  how to do bitcoin and so far I really love and enjoy doing bitcoin. I've realize that bitcoin is very important than anything else and also  I pay my time and attention for bitcoin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 20, 2017, 05:58:07 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

I first heard bitcoin through my friend who happens to be my co-worker as well. At first, I don't believe him, because I thought to myself, how can an online currency produce some a great amount of money? But, after I tried it I was surprised and became addicted to joining campaigns and trading because it helps me earn a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
November 20, 2017, 05:44:50 AM
I started to hear about bitcoin when bitcoin was about $50. I get to know about bitcoin in dota trading market as it was one of the most preferrable method of trading with low fees and seller protection.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
November 20, 2017, 05:37:14 AM
I started to earn bitcoins when i was in college here in this forum. I found this forum on social media in facebook and that's when i started to be capable of earning bitcoins, It is all because of this forum and i was very grateful that i found this website.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 05:23:45 AM
i was introduced by a friend ..at first im not interested and confused .. until i browse on the web if its really legitimate   Grin
and now i regret that i didnt show interest with it when it was still cheap .  Cry
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
November 20, 2017, 05:11:51 AM
of course I first heard and understood about bitcoin wonder and surprised and of course confused,  where bitcoin can produce something and can be used as an alternative to increase our daily income, and can be used as investment of people to date, maybe first if I know bitcoin will up high as it is today I would have bought as much as possible, but it's all nobody knows if bitcoin will rise this high.
Activity: 139
Merit: 11
November 20, 2017, 05:08:32 AM
I'm just new in bitcoin and heard it from some of my friends and i got so many good feedbacks about it. So here, I'm trying it and base on their stories I think this will help me too to achieve what I want not just by a blink of an eye but of course making a hard time for it. Smiley
Activity: 406
November 20, 2017, 05:02:58 AM
As my first heae about bitcoin it could be an investment ..then need to post and have a campaign for more invest..
Activity: 446
Merit: 13
November 20, 2017, 04:59:08 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Hi there Huobi-USD! I am a bitcoin fan since 2014 which I first hear from a university conference and got a hand on to a bitcoin mining rig. Since then I try to do my own very low-cost PC based mining, which at that time yield a small amount of BTC. Suddenly I stop due to the negative income. After several years, I hear a rumor that the price skyrocketed and go back to bitcoin, at this time I start reading stuff and I found this site full of knowledge from mining, trading and other means of obtaining bitcoin. After that, I start selling which gives another extra income. However, I found interest in ICO and currently I am planning to join with the first refundable investment company called ANGEL TOKEN and hope to earn more income in the near future.  Wink
Activity: 175
November 20, 2017, 04:57:13 AM
I learned a bit of Bitcoin in a magazine, then I began to pay attention to bitcoin, and finally I invested in bitcoin. I really like bitcoin, and I'm optimistic about the future of bitcoin. The potential of bitcoin is huge. Bitcoin era will come. Smiley
Activity: 354
November 20, 2017, 04:56:33 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

My classmates told me about bitcoin. He shares his experiences in bitcoin that bitcoin is a good way to earn money. Bitcoin is become of our topic each of the day so I've got interested on it. I searched a lot of bitcoin about how it works and many more. Bitcoin is a good way to invest and trade too. It helps a lot to us so that I started using it and earn too like my classmate.
Activity: 244
November 20, 2017, 04:54:04 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I did heard bitcoin from my friends who knows bitcoin a long time ago. They are only young and they earn through themselves so I've got interesting about it. So because of the articles that I've read I become a fan of bitcoin. therefore I am here now to earn too to help my family and friends.
Activity: 174
November 20, 2017, 04:47:08 AM
My friend told me about bitcoin. He told me bitcoin is a good investment. I chose to trust my friend. I invested in bitcoin. Now I make some money in bitcoin. I am very grateful to my friend, I am very grateful to bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
November 20, 2017, 04:43:29 AM
The first time I knew Bitcoin is that I read about it in the Internet. I feel it is excited to research. And after few some invests, I loved it when getting profit from it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
November 20, 2017, 04:17:01 AM
In my country bitcoins status is still not cleared by government. Have bitcoin exchanges, trading is also allowed, but central bank is warning not to deal in bitcoins. As i am dealing in financial market, i was aware about bitcoin currency. But one of my relative started doing bitcoin signature campaign, so i got interested. Later on i searched more about bitcoin on Google and saw videos on youtube. Now bitcoin exchanges gives full information's as well as time to time updated data on their websites.
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 20, 2017, 03:56:44 AM
I just heard the word bitcoin in facebook groups and I'm very grateful to be able to bitcoin because there is a chance to recite it so as I hear the bitcoin I've learned it well to earn a great deal.
Way back 2016, my friend told me about bitcoin. This is the first time I heard the word bitcoin. I've never heard it on television and I've never seen it on any social media site, maybe because I didn't follow any pages regarding bitcoin. On the other hand, my friend told me some idea of it and I found the rest on Google. I found it interesting so I decided to work on it.

Activity: 363
Merit: 250
November 20, 2017, 03:44:38 AM
I first hear about bitcoin when I'm a high school student, because my uncle are using bitcoin too, then when I'm at college, my uncle teach me how to use it and how to earn some bitcoins but just in airdrop, then after that I keep using bitcoin until I'm earning in my own way in joining bounty campaign's like signature, so that's why until now I'm using it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 03:38:16 AM
Heard about it from a friend years,I think he was trading in satoshi to increase his wallet then
Activity: 1190
November 20, 2017, 03:29:52 AM
I first heard the news of bitcoin from internet page... first heard the news individually from my favorite  class friend. when bitcoin price was around $3000 then I first heard about it.
Activity: 195
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
November 20, 2017, 03:26:43 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

My father was a businessman! There is a time that he explain to me the stock market! He also said that there is a good investment and that is bitcoin. My father is the reason why I became bitcoiner.
Pages:
Jump to: