Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 71. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 699
Merit: 438
November 22, 2017, 03:53:46 AM
I was heared about bitcoin from a friend. A good friend discussed me about bitcoin, and what bitcoin was. Therefore, I also used bitcoin to purchase something online. My friend guided me of how to use it and how to invest from it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 12:39:56 AM
my friend who first introduced me with bitcoin, I still doubt it because there is no evidence of the result from bitcoin, but after seeing my friend earn more income from me and I got interested since then.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 12:29:33 AM
I heard about it from my sister,She is a bitcoin lover.From her i became very interested about bitcoin.....
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 11:52:32 PM
I am feeling lucky that I am user of bitcoin one of my friend told me about bitcoin that it is digital currency and we can use them for many transactions from that day when he show me the income which he earned from online jobs. I am thankful to bitcoin it really make me hopeful I am now the active member of bitcoin.
Activity: 84
November 21, 2017, 11:40:48 PM
I heard bitcoin from my girlfriend. Then, i am curious about it and trade my money to bitcoin. Finally, started investing in crypto currencies.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
November 21, 2017, 11:33:48 PM
My friend introduce bitcoin back in 2015 but I didn't mind it because I was busy with my job then lately bitcoin became popular and I was curious and invest some money into it. Now, I love bitcoin because I'm gaining lot of profit through trading in cryptocurrency. Grin
Activity: 462
November 21, 2017, 09:33:54 PM
First i hear about bitcoin from web article written by dascoin promoter. I did not bought dascoin and only bought bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 65
Merit: 11
Fire fire fire
November 21, 2017, 09:27:37 PM
I first heard about bitcoin from an old friend. we were kinda drinking one night and he was very interested in bitcoin mining. this was years back when it was below $100 he explained a lot that got me interested.  but i didn't invest until just this year. ^_^
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
November 21, 2017, 09:18:15 PM
I think I do nothing at first when I only hear what can it do to me, then I use to try it and I say that I don't have to care there's nothing to lose and I now I use to focus in working to this bitcoin. And for me you should try first when you do not know more about him.
Activity: 205
November 21, 2017, 09:12:53 PM
At first I did not understand anything about Bitcoin. So Bitcoin did not give importance to it. But one of my older brothers Bitcoin gave me the idea. Then I became a fan of Bitcoin's. I really love Bitcoin. Have done.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
--=oOo=--
November 21, 2017, 09:09:52 PM
I first heard the bitcoin from my friend who now earns a lot of money so start my research on google about bitcoin currency and see the answers in my mind, I continued my reading to increase my knowledge, and I saw the bitcointalk forum. because of that i started my interest in bitcoin currency and I learned a lot here.
Activity: 114
November 21, 2017, 09:00:39 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

I have learned about Bitcoin on the internet. I have read several articles already about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I even saw many advertisements about altcoins. Well, the word altcoin was still strange to me then. I admit that I was not yet that curious back then. And then a friend who is also into Bitcoin investment made mention about Bitcoin. I asked several questions, and then my interest grows gradually. I tried to learn about trading. Until I came to this forum.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
November 21, 2017, 08:44:25 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

About bitkoin the first time I found out in January last year, when it cost less than $ 1000. And I very much regret that even then I did not buy it, but bought it only in May. But I already made several hundred percent profit on it.
It is never late in BTC don't worry
BTC use to be less than  $10 when I knew it and the first bitcoin I bought with my hard earned money and started mining was in July 02 2011, I just regret one thing why i didn't have thousands of $ that time so i could save few thousands of BTC but i use to hardly make 600$ in whole month in those days working after my college and paying my college fees , rent and food I use to have 10-20$ left in my hand  but i am happy that those leftover few dollars i used which valued 4 to 5 k today.
Activity: 293
Merit: 107
November 21, 2017, 08:41:58 PM
I heard about bitcoin in my cousin she helped me with this bitcoin so now I'm very thankful to my cousin because of her knowing the bitcoin
Activity: 1764
November 21, 2017, 08:41:44 PM
Ofcourse I am a bitcoin fan. I making money with bitcoin while I dont need do nothing. I always checking all news about bitcoins because there can be very important information for example forks or bitcoins legalization. I already dont remember how did I started earn bitcoins, I think I just saw somewhere information about bitcoins and I started learning and making money.
Activity: 53
November 21, 2017, 08:39:35 PM
I was working for a company in 2012 and they asked me to research Bitcoin along with other possible alternative payment methods. Little did I know it would become the core of my obsession.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
November 21, 2017, 08:35:02 PM
Bitcoin introduced to me by friend last 2016. In that time, i'm very busy in my business but now, I have time in Bitcoin and also in my business.
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
November 21, 2017, 07:21:50 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I first heard bitcoin when my classmates always discuss it in front of me because they sit on my front. Then I get curious about it so I asked them about it, at first they don't want to share it with me but then they decided to share it with us with my other classmate . Then until now I get to used bitcoin and earn bitcoin in my everyday life.
Activity: 49
November 21, 2017, 07:10:19 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

how i did first hear about bitcoin is when I first heard about Bitcoin in October 2013 when the founder of that illegal trafficking website Silk Road was arrested - that trial coverage was the first time I recall the term "Bitcoin" started appearing in online news articles.
Activity: 93
November 21, 2017, 06:53:42 PM
I heard first about bitcoin through my friend who are also a member of this forum. At first, I was very skeptical about it but then I started my own research about it. I read news about cryptos. I visit different websites, and I register in this forum. I learn a lot about it and now I started to engage myself into bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: