Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 72. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
November 21, 2017, 06:43:14 PM
First time I heard about bitcoins from my friend 3 years back when price was too low but tat that time I thought that its an waste of time and money so didnt' show any interest in but when I saw price going higher since the beginning of this year it attracted me towards bitcoins and within no time I started to look around the methods to earn bitcoins and no doubt I am late into it but still happy that finally I have landed at the best place.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
November 21, 2017, 06:30:44 PM
I heard about Bitcoin through some ad. This was back in like 2010 or 12 maybe. Didn't think anything of it. Then earlier this year I heard about how a Bitcoin was almost $2,000... Decided to wait for it to drop back down still hasn't happened yet.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
November 21, 2017, 04:27:15 PM
First I heard from a few acquaintances, then publications began to appear on the Internet. Bitcoin slowly took hold of my interest in him and eventually I got addicted to him))
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 04:17:26 PM
and here to me about bitcoin talked to each in 2015, when it cost about $ 500 but then I don't believe it..and lost a lot
 Cry
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
November 21, 2017, 03:53:43 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
About bitkoin the first time I found out in January last year, when it cost less than $ 1000. And I very much regret that even then I did not buy it, but bought it only in May. But I already made several hundred percent profit on it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
November 21, 2017, 03:18:34 PM

how did you first hear about bitcoin?

My friend told me about Bitcoin a few years ago. But I was very suspicious at first. Now I'm sorry that I did not believe in Bitcoin then. I wish I made an investment then. I would receive huge profits now.
Activity: 53
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 03:13:06 PM
I learned about bitcoin only this year. I read about faucets that give small amounts of satoshis at different time intervals just by typing a captcha or by solving the recaptcha. I tried it but it can be time consuming. I also learned about PTC sites and tried a hand at joining. Then I also learned about the hyip but I didn't have a good experience with that.
Activity: 4
November 21, 2017, 03:06:29 PM
It is so funny, I first heared about it when my company was doing some project related to it. And I didn't have a clu what it was but since it had such a huuuuge price, I simply had to check what the hell is this thing about Shocked
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
November 21, 2017, 02:40:37 PM
about bitcons learned relatively recently a couple of years as, and told me a friend about him since he already went head over to it and I'm grateful for what he told me about everything Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 02:18:36 PM
Yes, I am a bitcoin fan. The first time I heard about bitcoin, I was interested in this digital currency. But only interested and not directly join and buy it. A few years, I met a friend who played with bitcoin, I finally decided to follow my heart's choice to join and look for bitcoin with a little help from my friend.
Activity: 136
November 21, 2017, 02:15:48 PM
For the first time I heard about bitkoin in the institute. But seriously interested only now
Activity: 210
LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain
November 21, 2017, 02:06:47 PM
I first heard about Bitcoin in 2011 when a friend of mine referred me
to a faucet website, that was paying from 0.1-1 btc

I did complete some tasks and earned about 1.2 btc but soon
after that I closed the website  Embarrassed
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
November 21, 2017, 01:56:23 PM
I get into bitcoin because my brother is telling me something that for him it is a great opportunity for me to earn because he is getting all the things that he wants and i thought that my parents is giving him money but he explained bitcoin to me and right now i am getting all the things that i want too because of the opportunity that i have in bitcoin.
Activity: 189
Merit: 11
November 21, 2017, 01:47:33 PM
Thanks to the Internet I learned about Bitcoin , but did not attach importance to him.
But over time I learned that my friends use bitcoin and not bad earn, and since then here, too, the day did not regret that started to use it, as it stands a lot
Activity: 13
November 21, 2017, 01:45:58 PM
On Facbook,
Some one posted the ROI of BTC and i started to dig into crypto currencies.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
November 21, 2017, 01:32:58 PM
I read about bitcoin on a forum and completely by accident then I started searching more about it and I end up here now Smiley
early I heard bitcoin from my long-time friend in bitcoin, and at that moment my friend suddenly sent a link to one of my social media. finally I open the link and initially I do not understand, but I try to read and read fourum bticoin from the link that my friend send and I start interested and a little understood .. and finally I wonder to be more clear to my friend, and that's when I started following her after my friend explained and practiced straight away until I could and joined until now .. Grin
Activity: 242
Merit: 103
November 21, 2017, 12:49:53 PM
At the first time I heard about bitcoin from tv news. At that moment I could even imagine that I will be involved into this world. But now I'm here  Cheesy
Activity: 98
November 21, 2017, 12:43:41 PM
I first heard about bitcoin from my friend who introduced me into it. He was a miner and I tried mining myself even without any knowledge of it. Later I soon realized it was kind of slow since I was using the CPU not the GPU. Eventually i've done my own research regarding bitcoin and I was surprised by the increase of it value through the year. Now i'm currently investing in bitcoin and hopefully it would turn out as a success.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
November 21, 2017, 12:40:29 PM
I am not sure about the exact first time that i heard about bitcoin. Maybe it was in the google.

Maybe bitcoins then making its name online and as a good source of additional income.  I still remembered it clearly that bitcoin was introduced to me by a friend.  Never heard of it before only when its time for me to find an additional income.  Then after some explanation from a friend, it was then that I started using and earning bitcoin.
Activity: 35
November 21, 2017, 12:33:55 PM
my friend told me about cryptocurrencies and i started studied them a year ago. I spend lot of time reading news and try to make some good trade, its going not so bad.
Pages:
Jump to: