Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 79. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 04:23:41 AM
my friend told me about bitcoin. The first time I heard about bitcoin I did not believe that bitcoins bring so many benefits for humans. I have learned bitcoin bitcoin for some time. I find the bitcoin was great.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 02:20:30 AM
I first heard/read about bitcoin on facebook and there, I saw that I was able to earn money in bitcoin. But I still do not believe it right away, because there are so many news that there are many scammers online. But when my sister told me about bitcoin and she also said that our cousins ​​have earned money in bitcoin. After that, I believe that I can really earn money in bitcoin.
Activity: 282
November 17, 2017, 05:16:03 PM
The first time i heard about bitcoin was a few months ago   , my best friend told me about Bitcoin  , he explained to me what is Bitcoin , how you can earn money from it  and how Bitcoin become THIS,and  how Bitcoin become so popular  . He told me that this is why he has so much money ( I laugh in that moment ).
First I didn't believe him , the next day he showed me the forum ,and another thinks. Now  I know a lot of thinks about Bitcoin.
This is how I heard first time about it .
Activity: 84
November 17, 2017, 05:15:08 PM
I first heard about Bitcoin after seeing a sign for it in a Mediterranean restaurant in NYC way back in 2010. They actually accepted it as a form of payment which was unheard of back then.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
November 17, 2017, 05:01:43 PM
I first heard about Bitcoin from a TV channel, at 2011 it was a hard decision to make weather to join Bitcoin community or not. I have choosen to join this and that was one of my very lucky decision to make. Because of that I am able to witness this awesome time when everyone in the world is madly try to get some Bitcoin in their wallets.
Activity: 112
November 17, 2017, 04:56:12 PM
The first time was discovering the dark web and i saw bitcoin as a payment method. I did my own search and i'm here.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 17, 2017, 04:49:40 PM
First time I heard about Bitcoin and even tried mining it many years ago when the price was about 100$. But for some reasons I didn't believe that it could give my some profit so I sold all my BTC for that low price. Now I really regret it, as it was my worst mistake of my life...
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
November 17, 2017, 04:46:54 PM
I bought just 5 btc 4 years ago ..still i feel lucky. it was just a try. i found a site while i was browsing web casually then with curiosity i started to explore more.. and thats it.

Activity: 113
November 17, 2017, 04:21:10 PM
LIke I said in my previous posts,I found out bitcoin from my classmates. Almost one-fourths of our batch is now investing here in bitcoin because we're all amaze how good bitcoin-ing is. Since it is not that popular here in country,we're trying to keep it safe and take care of it extremely and at the same time promoting it for them to notice bitcoin as a currency.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
November 17, 2017, 04:15:25 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

yes when i heard bitcoin i dont believe it but when i earn bitcoin i feel i like bitcoin so i am a fan of bitcoin
i spend alot of time on bitcoin because its giving me a hope to have a better future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
November 17, 2017, 04:13:07 PM
I first heard about BTC in 2013, I then wanted to buy a graphics card radeon 7950. but they bought some "miners"))) then many people hated them for it.
but I did not buy bitcoins then........cry
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 17, 2017, 03:56:56 PM
Yeah I first heard / read about Bitcoin from a newspaper article and then around a year later a friend sent me one of my first bitcoins
I first found out about bitcoin in 2016 when a friend mentioned he was experimenting with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 64
November 17, 2017, 02:29:55 PM
I heard about bitcoin from my friend. Then I searched on search engine and through various sites I got information.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
November 16, 2017, 12:40:29 PM
First time I heard about bitcoins in news but at that time I didn't focus on it and was also not aware how to start earning it but when my friend came to me and showed me how actually he was earning bitcoins from signature campaign and offering services it attracted me towards bitcoin and since I actively started to research more about bitcoins.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
November 16, 2017, 09:00:34 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
Yes,  i spend more time on bitcoin because  i think it will help me a lot in earning some money.  I heard first this bitcoin in my friends and they told me to join them in bitcoin because it will help me a lot. Bitcoin is sounds like money.
Activity: 4
November 16, 2017, 08:28:54 AM
I loved bitcoin for a long time i dont really know how i first heard about it. Probably the internet i guess and i was reading a lot about it.
I now have a lot of bitcoin and don't have that much problems with money anymore.
Activity: 6
November 16, 2017, 08:26:42 AM
I first learned about bitcoin by studying the website Lurkmore. This is something like the encyclopedia of the Internet Cheesy
I first heard about bitcoins when i was in my uncles house and they were talking about a growing currency and that is when i learned about it.
I think i made a good choice investing into bitcoin because i made  some money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
November 16, 2017, 08:24:34 AM
I 1st heard about bitcoin in a youtube channel who was constantly talking about new high tech and innovative stuff around the world such as new computers , phones , softwares and all infos related to IT or AI . They 1st talked about it  when it was reaching nearly 3k dollars . I made a bit of research that day but it didn't really matter because it didn't make any sense to me . Then a friend of mine to whom i owed money asked me to give it back in bitcoin and that's when i really started my journey in the bitcoin world .
Activity: 598
November 16, 2017, 08:10:49 AM
First of all when I hearing about bitcoin wirh my relatives talking about bitcoin .I started asking question to them and until knew how to get into bitcoin and I went in more and more learned all the here .about the news on television iam very updated on the news last in bitcoin ,so I believe in what I hear and I am advising how to get into this good jobs and I am happy to work on bitcoin it's very axcited..
This people still do not believe in bircoin that bitcoin is so stupid they are saying like this wit I hear people that its a scam but I still do not believe in the rumors that it's a scam .why do I believe that's really what the rumors are all about .I'm different from them I do not mess it's easy to believed in such things .so why do not we try it again .I do not have to lose anything if we try.s now I really believe that bitcoin .so I can improve my Job as much as I can....
I heard bitcoin from my sister in law..At first i dont understand what is all about..what is digital currency and different altcoins and so on...She explained everything ...at the end of the day im interested about bitcoin ..
Activity: 185
November 16, 2017, 08:09:31 AM
My friend let me know bitcoin, my friend made me the first pot of gold, I am very grateful to my friends, I really like bitcoin, bitcoin technology is powerful, bitcoin's potential is huge , I am optimistic about the future of bitcoin, bitcoin era will come. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: