Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 77. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 415
Merit: 250
November 19, 2017, 04:47:50 AM
In 2013 i read about bitcoin from a newspaper. After reading the article i start searching about it. I saw some sites where we can earn some satoshi by playing faucet i found it time waste. But i didn't lift my head from it and start more digging and found some more cool ways like mining and trading to earn bitcoin. Every thing has to be learnt in the beginning and it take time to become expert in everything including bitcoins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
November 18, 2017, 05:04:07 PM
My first experience of bitcoin was a random encounter with a stranger back in about 2013, he told me about bitcoin on a train but I didn't think too much of it, I then was reintroduced properly a few times and finally bit the bullet earlier this year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 04:49:15 PM
1st I here about Bitcoin one of my friend after thats searching YouTube for ways to earn money in online. Than  I found bitcoin, after that bitcoin it's my dream. I really like this platform.
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
November 18, 2017, 03:30:28 PM
Recently I installed great app "Blockfolio". And now, every morning I just launch it and watching the price. That's silly, yeah? Cheesy
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
November 18, 2017, 01:45:19 PM
I heard bitcoin first in 2011 through the internet, and I totally ignored it and I was not interested to read anything and any articles regarding it. It was totally alien from most people at that time because even in schools they never taught bitcoin and the technology of blockchain.

My first impression was not good in bitcoin.I thought it's ponzi or scam project.I totally ignored it.But I was wrong some of my friends told me that they are working on bitcoin and getting lots of work.Then I start working in bitcoin.Firstly, I viewed this website and got lots if information of bitcoin and knew how it works.Then I joined signature campaign and start earning with bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
November 18, 2017, 01:37:24 PM
It was on a FB and after that I start learn this topic...
yes most of the people when they heard about bitcoin for the first time, they were not giving importance to bitcoin but after that when they know about the importance of bitcoin then they become started interest in bitcoin. same was my case when my friend introduce bitcoin to me i was not giving any importance to it, and after realizing its important i start taking interest in bitcoin and now  am too much happy with my decision.
Activity: 522
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 01:16:05 PM
I heard bitcoin first in 2011 through the internet, and I totally ignored it and I was not interested to read anything and any articles regarding it. It was totally alien from most people at that time because even in schools they never taught bitcoin and the technology of blockchain.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
November 18, 2017, 12:33:29 PM
I did hear Bitcoin first from my cousin who first discovered Bitcoin. We all thought it is something nonsense and one of the senseless websites. But no! From my cousin to the youngest person in the house, knew Bitcoin!
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 12:13:39 PM
i know about bitcoin from my friends and they suggest me about this site also. a great big thanks to them and now im finding my way to get hold onto this bitcoin. hope to turn out very well with bitcoin.
Activity: 29
November 18, 2017, 12:09:37 PM
I heard about Bitcoin in 2010, read 1-2 article and did nothing. I didn't believe that something digital (currencies) have any potential, but I was wrong. The price of my mistake is great — I didn't earn money that I could spend now. And now, I have just registred on bitcointalk and looking for new information of how to earn money with crypto and blockchain.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
November 18, 2017, 12:07:37 PM
I just heard it from my relative that he was engaged to this trading system and he earns money through this. And that's the reason why I am here right now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
November 18, 2017, 11:59:52 AM
I know bitcoins with my co-workers. I saw them posting tokens on the internet with their value. So I was amazed that it was true that they met us the next day. They taught me here in the forum. At first I was very tired, But they said in the Local thread first I would like to read and look for answers.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 11:50:22 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
I have first heard it from my classmate who starts earning like a worker. I was so curious on earning. They always talk about bitcoin and earning money through internet. I ask them how to do it. They teach me about it and that is how I started from bitcoin.
Activity: 10
November 18, 2017, 11:35:15 AM
In 2012 I wanted to buy one Domain .com and I saw that the Payment was accepted in Bitcoin, so I was looking it, wanted to download the Wallet, and after I gived up.. because didn't belived it.  Roll Eyes.. And after I saw the drop price from 1300$ to 200+$ I was saying that it's a Scam. So.. try to learn from other's mistakes.. and take the good decisions when you see that you have the opportunity. Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
November 18, 2017, 11:29:08 AM
I heard bitcoin before but I'm not interested until we invited into a seminar in college and they promoted software freedom, Linux and especially Bitcoin, they discussed every detail of bitcoin from history to present day.
A lot of scam surrounds our country that is why when my friend told me about this especially when I don't know anything about bitcoin is that it is just a scam and is just a waste of time for all the people that is why I told him that I am not interested since I don't want to join and invest money but when he said to do research about it first I did and was amazed about bitcoin.
Activity: 68
November 18, 2017, 11:25:23 AM
I heard bitcoin before but I'm not interested until we invited into a seminar in college and they promoted software freedom, Linux and especially Bitcoin, they discussed every detail of bitcoin from history to present day.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
November 18, 2017, 11:00:55 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

the first time I heard about bitcoin from my son and he who taught me how to get the right way here and I'm certainly very interested in bitcoin but I do not have time for it so I try to manage my time well
Activity: 390
Merit: 157
November 18, 2017, 10:52:08 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Actually I heard it through my friends inviting mo to do some bitcoin , although I have a doubt that what if , if bitcoin is a scam , something like that. So first I don't believe it , but I've seen that they earn some money. So they invite me again , so first I still have a doubt , or really like that. In the end their teach mo how , they said that don't be a lazy , then their experiences teach me more.

I've read some but , in person my friends taught me how , so yes that's why I'm here , that's how I first hear about bitcoin. And thanks to this forum that guide and help us mostly the newbie.
Activity: 112
November 18, 2017, 10:42:30 AM
I heard about bitcoin with my sister  Grin at first i dont believe with her that bitcoin is an investment and money and i really search about it on internet and watch you tube and now im starting to use bitcoin
Activity: 214
November 18, 2017, 10:37:23 AM
I heard about bitcoin on the television. When I'm watching TV there's an issue about it. They told that it was an a scammer and they said that..not to believe about it because it's only a lie about to invest. But I probably proven that bitcoin is a true value of real money for good.
Pages:
Jump to: