Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 88. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 250
November 12, 2017, 12:18:51 AM
My first hearing about bitcoin is when I was in a Highschool and my uncle taught me how to use and earn a money, because my uncle using it too, so that's why I'm using it because of him.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 12:03:55 AM
I just heard about bitcoin from my friend, at first  i dont have interest about it but when i see him getting salary i've ask him again about bitcoin and i join in the forum.
Activity: 165
Merit: 14
November 11, 2017, 11:52:25 PM
I first heard it through my college friends. I had no idea back then that they are earning big money. I have no any plans on involving myself with bitcoin but after a while all my dorm mates are bitcoining. So i got interested and now here I am.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
November 11, 2017, 11:51:35 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

It's the late night I'm still thinking its a waste of time spending on YouTube thinking there will be something that helps me make some earnings.
That is the video of Bitcoin kept listening with careless besides slowly started using Google to search, analyse certain websites, overseas transactions, bitcoin users, bitcoin price through google, speech of Bill Gates, popular CEO's discussions on bitcoin,  bitcoin forums.

These things astonished me to the path of Bitcoin.
Happy for bitcoin crypto currency.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 11:44:23 PM
i first heard bitcoin in my office , some of my officemate talking bitcoin when im listening i told to myself what is bitcoin ? then i ask them and explain it to me but im so curious what they saying to me that time until i ask them to teach me how it works .
Activity: 742
November 11, 2017, 11:31:27 PM
I first time hear bitcoin from my friend
he told me way to earn money from bitcoin
and then i'm searching , i'm earn bitcoin from faucet and dice
but i disappointed to buy btc at that time.. at the time , btc reach 30$ and i'm not buy because not have money
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 11:28:57 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

I first hear about bitcoin when my friend told me about it. He said that it is a type of crypto currency and is only used with the use of Internet connection. It is also easy to use and also beneficial to people because the use of bitcoin is very helpful to people.
Activity: 56
November 11, 2017, 11:04:46 PM
My college room mate is said to me about bitcoin when i got interested in bitcoin , I want to know more about it. Then he is explaining what it was and why it may be a very important in future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
November 11, 2017, 10:47:22 PM
the first time I heard bitcoin seemed alien to the word BITCOIN. I was so curious to know more about bitcoin. Finally I joined a community that talked about bitcoin, reading books about bitcoin articles to take me into the world of trading bitcoin
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
November 11, 2017, 09:39:25 PM
I heard it from a social media and earning money every week and everything and bitcoin  treated us with the money and my friend he got and we now believes in him because he already bought brand new phone which is very expensive that is very impossible to bought by teenagers like us.
Activity: 518
November 11, 2017, 06:15:46 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I first heard bitcoin from a cousin of mine. He told me that this bitcoin helps him in earning money by just doing simple tasks. So being curious, i studied more about bitcoin until i fully understand what is bitcoin. And now i can say that it is really a big help for me because it helps me in earning money. I hope that bitcoin community will continue to grow further and will be more popular in the near future.
Activity: 18
November 11, 2017, 06:13:21 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Spending a lot of Time on Bitcoins is Awesome, 
Activity: 286
Merit: 23
GuerrillaBuzz: Top Web3 PR & Marketing Agency
November 11, 2017, 06:07:43 PM
friend of mine told me about guy that bought a pizza with 10,000 bitcoin few years ago and now that 10,000 worth $$$$$$$$$$
than i asked him to tell me more about this market  Grin
Activity: 214
November 11, 2017, 05:47:16 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I don't know about it yet..but my friends told me about this. And they told me more about on the investment that they have..but the profit they have is the one that iam amaze. And I believe that this is the true coins to believe. That's why I spend a lot of time with my bitcoin,.insert the coins that I have to invest.
Activity: 434
November 11, 2017, 05:34:06 PM
When I heard the first time about Bitcoin from my friends, I think it is a scam. How can unreal coin have real value? I don't believe. Yes, I have refused 0.01 BTC from my friend to start trading. That's a stupid decision, I think.
And now the 0.01 BTC worth around 65$. By the way, I discovered bitcoin alone, by searching in some forums in 2015. I learn from the internet about it, and i build a good knowledge with time, and in 2016 I created a bitcointalk account, and then i learned a lot of things here about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 520
Merit: 500
November 11, 2017, 05:28:42 PM
my friend say to me, if you have GPU power some people can pay to you ) i say this bullshit and forget about it. In October 2013  i have regretted about it.
Activity: 337
https://streamies.io/
November 11, 2017, 05:17:43 PM
When I heard the first time about Bitcoin from my friends, I think it is a scam. How can unreal coin have real value? I don't believe. Yes, I have refused 0.01 BTC from my friend to start trading. That's a stupid decision, I think.
Activity: 19
November 11, 2017, 05:16:04 PM
My friend told me about the bitcoin. I did not immediately believe that it was a serious coin. But then I realized that this is a very promising direction of investing
Activity: 168
Privacy is freedom!
November 11, 2017, 05:13:13 PM
i heard my first time about bitcoin from a friend 2012 when bitcoin was at 30$.
till today we both are involved in crypto currencys.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
November 11, 2017, 05:03:50 PM
I first heard about bitcoin from a friend. he has a mining device at his home. he began to tell the utility of mining tools. then i try to buy a bitcoin miner. until now the bitcoin that I got the first time is still in my wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: