Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 91. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 06:49:04 AM
I do not remember for sure the first time I heard about "bitcoin" I actually think I never "heard" I think the first time I "heard" bitcoin was looking for the "dollar" quote and on the site in which I was there was a tab "bitcoin" I curiously went to see what was ... at the time was well under just $ 200, a while later I ended up repeating the same thing and noticed that it has risen to about $ 500 and then I went to search a little about what that was and how it worked, until I got caught up in the middle of the crypto market that is where I am today
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 06:47:01 AM
How i first got to hear about bitcoin was thanks to my friend. He was working a lot and then he decided that bitcoin would make him more money than his job. Then he invested allmost all his time to bitcoin and now made a huge amount. That is he  he told me about it.
That is nice, my friend was also very busy for like 2 months and when we got back in touch he was wearing a lot of very expansive clothes. And i was like how you got that and then he was telling me about bitcoin.
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
November 10, 2017, 06:45:38 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
I first heard bitcoin from my classmates. I've just actually overheard it from them saying that they have earned big once again in bitcoin. That is where my curiousity started. As I had the opportunity, I asked one of them right away and I was able to know how they earn with bitcoin. At first, I was doubting but as I keep on doing bitcoin I was able to know that bitcoin is real and it can change your life.
Activity: 371
Merit: 105
November 10, 2017, 06:39:33 AM
first time i heard bitcoin, i was really confused, when my friend told me about bitcoin, and he can earn a lot of money by doing bitcoin, initially my mind is really bleng, but although initially did not understand anything i still signed up to follow some projects
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
November 10, 2017, 06:27:24 AM
I heard it when i was with my friend in a festival and he paid with bitcoin to get a ticket and i payed with real money than he told me about it and he said that it is a very easy way to earn money that is why i went home and searched everything about it.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 06:20:57 AM
I heard it sometimes on a news paper but my friends were also using it. They have told me that so i then began also using bitcoins. I made my first wallet on Blockchain because thats the best.

I then got my first coins from faucets i claimed over 5 sites so i made some dollars.
Activity: 429
November 10, 2017, 06:19:45 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

My story is alsmost the same with other people here in this forum on how did they first heard about Bitcoin. I also heard about cryptocurrency from my friends. Actually, that's just an accident, I only overheard it because they are talking about how are they earning through online. And it definitely caught my inerest to be a part of this growing community.
Activity: 30
November 10, 2017, 06:13:14 AM
  I heard about bitcoin from my friend.At first i don't believe it because i think it is a joke but i'm searching in the internet it is true so i start lestening to my friend and i followed her intructions its really nice even though i am a newbie.
Activity: 88
Merit: 11
November 10, 2017, 06:11:26 AM
Bitcoin was introduced to me by my friend in school and since then it really get my attention i'm always reading news, article about bitcoin cause i wanna expand my knowledge about bitcoin so that when i enter the world of trading i've got my cards to play on my hand.
Activity: 18
November 10, 2017, 06:11:19 AM
my first memory of ever being in touch with bitcoin was when a uncle of mine was investing in bitcoin and told me about how he made so much money in a small amount of time. I was surprised so he teached me how to make some bitcoin for myself.
Activity: 434
November 10, 2017, 06:10:30 AM
I heard bitcoins from my co worker and they work on bounty campaigns to earn more money because the salary in the corporate world is not enough to sustain our daily life and it will be easier if we work on this campaigns and take it as a sideline.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 10, 2017, 06:08:42 AM
An internet Friend of mine first told me about Bitcoin in 2011 but I was just clicking faucets at the time and now I really regret not buying Bitcoin at the time when it was only 1.18 cents lol. I am so sad I missed Bitcoin, ETH and NEO and many other coins that went up. I could and should have been a millionairess by now but an no where near anything substantial as of yet, moneybags wise lol.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
November 10, 2017, 06:06:57 AM
I used to hear Bitcoin from my friend who knew about Bitcoin, since then I was interested to collect Bitcoin and up to now I still want to collect as much as possible.
Activity: 210
November 10, 2017, 06:06:10 AM
It was my friend who introduced bitcoin on me... at first was not interested.  I heard that all of our friends keeps on talking about it. I always tease them it was a scam. But then eventually i began fascinated with it especially when all of them show their earnings proving through bitcoin we can earn money
Activity: 14
November 10, 2017, 06:05:16 AM
How i first got to hear about bitcoin was thanks to my friend. He was working a lot and then he decided that bitcoin would make him more money than his job. Then he invested allmost all his time to bitcoin and now made a huge amount. That is he  he told me about it.
Activity: 15
November 10, 2017, 06:03:27 AM
Through the interwebs obvoisuly
Activity: 5
November 10, 2017, 06:02:59 AM
I stumbled opon an article on cryptocurrencies and bitcoin. At that point of my life, I could hardly believe in digital money. Now I do  Cheesy
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
November 10, 2017, 05:31:40 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I actually heard it from a friend, and I've followed what he instructed me to do. So far, I am earning a lot from bitcoin. It's really nice to know another alternative to earn money, and it's one of the easiest among others.
Activity: 1
November 10, 2017, 05:28:16 AM
I met my friend and he told me that there are a new crypto coin. the price was 30 euro for one coin, i thought that it was too expensive but who cares I bought 20 coins. Smiley
Activity: 252
November 10, 2017, 05:10:54 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I thank to my friend cause introduce bitcoin to me. And also he introduce this great forum to me.
So first hear bitcoin is from my friend.
Pages:
Jump to: