Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 86. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
November 13, 2017, 03:15:47 AM
The first time I heard bitcoin was from Bloomberg magazine, when it was told that someone could generate up to thousands of USD from bitcoin mining industry, I think this is a good opportunity so I'm also mining bitcoin.
Activity: 854
November 13, 2017, 03:01:31 AM
the first time that i heard about bitcoin is, on my friends they talking about bitcoin , then in dont understand what bitcoin is , but they told me what bitcoin is and what bitcoin is for, they teach me how to create an accoun in bitcoin , they teach me what will i do in this forum, at first i dont understand , but time after time i have some idea on what bitcoin is,.
Activity: 1292
Vave.com
November 13, 2017, 02:58:48 AM
Actually I first heard about bitcoin from one of my close friend. Then I search in youtube I got many information there.Then I was starting to earn bitcoin by trading.And then I am lucky to here in forum and earning bitcoin a lot.I love bitcoin.
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
November 13, 2017, 02:49:48 AM
I heard it to my friends, cousins and siblings.  I was afraid to try this bitcoin for I thought it was a networkig scam. but I'm wrong, my friends joined signature campaign and that’s what i am doing soon. I'm so very excited to join signature campaign too. so that I can start working and gain bitcoin.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
November 13, 2017, 02:47:37 AM
When I first hear it I know it is a coin, a digital coin that could cover illegal transactions on deep web. I do not know it has a good purpose in the surface web. I do some research and then I realize that there are already bitcoin ATMs in some first world countries.

P.S. Don't be mad at me since it was my first impression about the coin.
There is nothing wrong with your statements because that is true that bitcoin is being used as a way of paying things in the deep web or in the black market and since bitcoin is anonymous, a lot of people are using that in illegal activities but even though bitcoin has that feature, it is still a good currency because it is bringing a lot of possibilities and opportunities to different people.
Activity: 644
November 13, 2017, 02:13:26 AM
When I first hear it I know it is a coin, a digital coin that could cover illegal transactions on deep web. I do not know it has a good purpose in the surface web. I do some research and then I realize that there are already bitcoin ATMs in some first world countries.

P.S. Don't be mad at me since it was my first impression about the coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 01:25:51 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
Yes i a big fan of bitcoin i always read news everyday about bitcoin and first i heard about bitcoin is to my friend of mine that will teach a lot to me actually he buy a big house now because of the bitcoin so i encourage my self to use this.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 13, 2017, 12:56:19 AM
I thought it was too good to be true at first so I just ignored it. That is one of my regret because if I started working on bitcoins few years ago, my rank will be much higher. One thing is that when I clicked on bitcoin links it will not redirect me to our forum. Bitcoin was introduced to me by a friend and she's earning money from signature campaign.That is the reason why I'm here. I was telling my self "this lady is earning more money than me and she's just a college student". Good thing I ask her where she earned her money. She shared the link to this forum and I started reading the next day. It's not easy, so I kept on bugging her every time I have a question (it's usually a long conversation).
Activity: 110
November 13, 2017, 12:21:55 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

I first heard it through my friend four years ago. Back then, I had doubts and I was reluctant to try it. I was afraid to try for I thought it was a networkig scam. Earlier this year, that same friend tried to convince me again. This time to try a signature campaign, and that’s what i am doing now. I’m actually enjoying it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
November 12, 2017, 11:43:55 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I first heard bitcoins from my friend and told me that bitcoins are in the form of viruses that kill-off your computer by accessing your PC through your torrent client. I was scared so much I even had my PC checked for bitcoins and reformatted my PC. Little did I know is that bitcoins are crypticurrencies that many people use nowadays.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 11:26:03 PM

At first I did not understand Bitcoin. I asked for a lot of people, but nobody said goodbye. I have learned through many efforts today. At present, I have been able to earn a lot of money by investing in Bitcoin. Which was beyond my imagination. I say to everyone, To understand, you have to work hard. Nothing is possible except work. So work hard and earn Bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
November 12, 2017, 04:10:52 PM
I will never forget you Stein.. I heard about bitcoin first time in 2010, one of my friends bf told me about that. He was Russian who lives in USA and he was actually painter. We are not connected any more but im sure he is filthy reach now. Because he was talking about 5.000 BTC (It was around $0.03 that time)

He actually needs about 200 bitcoins right now to become a millionaire and if your story is credible then your friend might have stopped painting a long time ago and so you better start looking for him.
Activity: 252
November 12, 2017, 11:48:21 AM
I will never forget you Stein.. I heard about bitcoin first time in 2010, one of my friends bf told me about that. He was Russian who lives in USA and he was actually painter. We are not connected any more but im sure he is filthy reach now. Because he was talking about 5.000 BTC (It was around $0.03 that time)
Activity: 237
November 12, 2017, 09:45:38 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I hear bitcoin almost two years past in my friends in the classroom when they are chanting each other but i dont have any idea what they are talking so that i ignore them. But every they see each other they are talking bitcoin again and again on how to use it, the transaction and most of on how to make it real money. And i was amaze when they earning but i ignore it again. In the past year ask my friends to teach me on how to use bitcoin because i want to earn also like what they did and im so excite to earn.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
November 12, 2017, 09:26:01 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Yeah, I am a bitcoin user and bitcoin fan as well. I definitely spends a lot of time on bitcoin. I heard bitcoin from my classmates which is a bitcoin user.
You should be thankful that your classmate share bitcoin to you and you should be working hard everyday to not waste the opportunity to earn a lot of it and don't be excited to spend it because when you spend your bitcoin or sell it then you will not be able to get back that. Just keep working and collecting bitcoin.
Activity: 281
November 12, 2017, 09:14:12 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Yeah, I am a bitcoin user and bitcoin fan as well. I definitely spends a lot of time on bitcoin. I heard bitcoin from my classmates which is a bitcoin user.
Activity: 406
November 12, 2017, 09:12:45 AM
First I heard about bitcoin by my friend but I didn't take it seriously later on agian discussing with him took it seriously
Activity: 50
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
November 12, 2017, 09:10:48 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

i heard bitcoin is a work. work but you just need is a phone and internet its a little bit hard to work here because you need to spend time on it but im a busy but im still trying so atleast to become more excellent
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 09:01:45 AM
First heard about it from my brother.He told me every thing,"what it is?"Also I started searching more about it.Then I joined  here.
Activity: 126
November 12, 2017, 08:56:50 AM
I've first heard it from my brother in law.  He started with it slow but now he is getting good stuff from bitcoin.  From it, he is slowly changing the life of his family and is now able to provide more for them.  A bonus also is how he has more time for them now.
Pages:
Jump to: