Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 85. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 13, 2017, 07:51:17 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
I've first seen bitcoin in social media and it was shared by my friend. At first, I thought it was just another networking. Even though I was trying not to give attention to it, still I asked because of curiousity and because of the changes I have seen with him through the past months. He told me a lot about bitcoin, from how much did he earn so far up to how did he earn that large amount of money. I gave it a try and bitcoin did not disappoint me.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
November 13, 2017, 07:45:41 AM
I heard first from bitcoin when my father told me about it he told me that he had made a lot of money through bitcoins and gave me some bitcoins on my birthday and i thought it was nothing so i searched it up and i am very happy.
your father is very special teaches to give knowledge to his son to get the same bite your family is a family in my opinion , sometimes in a family must remain together your father is the best example to we are if only I could feel the warmth of the family again my friend taught me to get more bites
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 07:35:16 AM
I heard first from bitcoin when my father told me about it he told me that he had made a lot of money through bitcoins and gave me some bitcoins on my birthday and i thought it was nothing so i searched it up and i am very happy.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
November 13, 2017, 07:34:25 AM
About 2 years ago I was searching the net and saw an article with some college students creating an ATM machine for bitcoin. I was intrigued by it at first but I kinda lost interest in it in the end; worst moment of my life.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 07:27:36 AM
I heard the bitcoin from my friend..he said that I would play a bitcoin because I got a lot of money here and I do not have to work anymore..because bitcoin would just live my family just gotta get me here. . so I tried very much the bitcoin help me
Activity: 518
November 13, 2017, 07:26:18 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

the first time I heard a bitcoin from my friend's article on social media and I was looking for bitcoin, my friend taught me how to work and I thank my friend for having been willing to spend some time for me.
Activity: 87
November 13, 2017, 07:08:25 AM
I heard it from my friend he advise to me to also use bitcoins. So after that i began claiming from faucets so i got a little amount of money from it. I did it long so i got a few dollars.

I didn't do anything with it then because the fees were a lot and now its still is.
Activity: 33
November 13, 2017, 06:52:36 AM
I first heard about bitcoin when a friend of mine talked about it. Eventually I got curious and then I studied about it and now I am starting to make a progress here in bitcoin.
Activity: 183
November 13, 2017, 06:43:51 AM
When I heard that I did not immediately believe in and register because I thought bitcoin is a scam. I think that how much time I should give. But when my friends told me how much salary they give every month or even weekly and I was shocked because it was so big just sit down and comment here or join a signature campaign or anything that you can work on.
Activity: 574
November 13, 2017, 06:36:06 AM
A Friend asked me what's the bitcoin? And I didn't know what it was back then.
Then I look it up and learned what it is since I knew it, I'm using it.

I become a fan only in the early 2017 when bitcoins price started to reach the mainstream media and its availability in our country is gradually increasing. After learning about it I became so into bitcoins that I spend a lot of time now in the forum and check it from time to time more than my social media accounts. Now I started investing into it hoping its price will increase also and make me earn morethan my expectations.
Activity: 187
Merit: 18
November 13, 2017, 06:14:50 AM
I never knew what Bitcoin is until my friend told me about it. It was so interesting that I spent all night doing research about it and gaining more knowledge about it. I have no idea how majority of people have know idea of Bitcoin as it is such popular thing in today's world.
Activity: 72
November 13, 2017, 06:13:45 AM
My officemate is the one who endorse to me the bitcoin and then convinced me to join.
Activity: 336
November 13, 2017, 06:01:17 AM
I first heard about bitcoin way back 2016. When a friend of ours is talking about bitcoin, at first i was thinking about not investing in that because i only see our money being scammed but when i have seen and studied how it works and how i can profit in it i quickly invest a few savings unto that.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
November 13, 2017, 05:54:09 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I first hear about bitcoin when I once a member of the community that used bitcoin as their money and I am happy because I had earned on that community but afterwards it was suddenly disappeared but I did not have regret I joined that community because I have known bitcoins and having this bitcoins, I have earned a lot.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
November 13, 2017, 05:42:56 AM
Well for me, I first came across word "bitcoin" from one of the YouTube IT guys called "Eli The Computer Guy" I was a subscriber to his YouTube channel and   i used to watch all the latest videos posted by Eli on YouTube. And then in around January 2013 - Eli posted a video on YouTube talking about the digital currency and revolution called bitcoin, yep! that's where i got started with bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
November 13, 2017, 05:22:36 AM
The first time I heard "bitcoin" was from a radio broadcast, there was a story of someone who was successful because of bitcoin mining and he became a millionaire. after that I was curious and looking for information about bitcoin on the internet.
Activity: 350
November 13, 2017, 05:21:36 AM
I actually heard the bitcoin three months ago before I joined and before I applied I heared my relatives talking about bitcoin. Because one of them is dollar earnier  in bitcoin so it was decidedly  joining the bitcointalk since that's why it hepls us  difficulty and especially in unemployed or sideline at least I decided to join it in bitcoin its just a little bit and its some what inexperienced and because my relatives have nor run.now my here in bitcoin almost three months..
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
November 13, 2017, 05:10:00 AM
i heard the bitcoin to my friend, my friend tell about bitcoin and teach me how to join the forum of bitcoin.
Activity: 56
November 13, 2017, 05:03:17 AM
My mother told me that she was called to invest by her good friend, saying it was a very worthwhile investment project.
Activity: 448
November 13, 2017, 04:36:15 AM
There are a lot of people that are talking about it in our group chat in making money sideline and online homebased job so I got intrigued and found about that I can earn much more than I get from ptc sites that pay cheap like clixsense and neobux.
Pages:
Jump to: